Being precise.

Your Marriage Planner

 

Hyunjae: *I’ve got to be dreaming.... Hyunjin ah~ please wake me up with that spatula of yours... PLEASE!*

Woohyun: *I know she’s panicking. Let’s see if she still has the guts to talk back. Hmph.* Are you the planner?

Hyunjae: *I can’t say no... Wait I can’t even say anything... ty ...*

Jinee: Ah yea. I am Han Jinee and this is Hyunjae. I’m Hyunjae unnie’s assistant. [Elbows you]

Hyunjae: *Ouch! That’s hurts* Anneong haseyo. Lee Hyunjae imnida.

Woohyun: *Lee Hyunjae... Let’s have some fun together... Muahahahahaha!*

Mrs. Nam: Woohyun ah. They’ll be interviewing you to see what your ideal type is like.

Woohyun: Neh omma.

Woohyun’s parents left the room and left the three of you in the room.

Hyunjae: *Thank god Jinee is here... Phew...* let’s start shall we?

Woohyun: Ok.

Jinee: Please try to describe your ideal type.

Woohyun: Hmm... Someone who likes me and has aegyo?

Hyunjae: Can you be a little more precise?

Woohyun: I haven’t thought of the rest but those are the basic qualities.

Jinee: Oh... Kay... [Nods]

Hyunjae: Well... We’ll go back and look in our information to see who matches those qualities.

Jinee: I think there’ll be A LOT of people that will match these qualities...

You elbowed Jinee as if trying to say that she has said the wrong thing.

Jinee: *I can’t believe I just thought OUT LOUD! Embarrassing much? It hurts...* Ehehe~ we’ll find you the perfect bride!

Woohyun: Thank you. *I’m going to give you a big headache Lee Hyunjae. Just wait and see. Muahahahahaha!* Can I leave now?

Hyunjae: Yes. Thank you for your time.

The two of you bowed as Woohyun left the room.

You slumped back down onto the chair the moment he left the room.

Jinee: Unnie Waeyo? I’ve never seen you panic before. This is the first time!

Hyunjae: Jinee ah... You remember the arrogant guy I was talking about just now?

Jinee: [Thinks for awhile] No way unnie... Don’t tell me it’s Nam Woohyun.

Reluctantly, you nodded your head.

Jinee: Unnie... You’re so unlucky! First you fell down and then you meet the guy again!

Hyunjae: Thanks for reminding me of my misery...

Jinee: I’ll go buy you a good luck charm to drive away unnie’s bad luck!

Hyunjae: Thanks~ [Hugs Jinee] *That charm better work...*

 

~ Meanwhile at Woohyun’s side ~

Mrs. Nam: You didn’t give them a hard time did you?

Woohyun: of course not omma.

Mr. Nam: How did you describe your ideal type my son?

Woohyun: I described it VERY precisely.

Mrs. Nam: How precisely?

Woohyun: Can we talk about this when we get back home? [Uses puppy eyes]

Mrs. Nam: Arrasso. Get on the car.

Woohyun: *If you knew how PRECISELY I told them... You would scold the hell out of me... I don’t want to be embarrassed in public.*

~ After around 40 minutes ~

Boohyun: Oh you guys are back. How did it go?

Mr. Nam: We have no idea. Apparently Woohyun refuses to tell us.

Mrs. Nam: Can you tell us now? We’re back home.

Boohyun: Tell us what?

Mr. Nam told Boohyun, Woohyun’s hyung, everything.

Boohyun: I don’t even know my dongsaeng’s ideal type. Spit it out Woohyunnie~

Woohyun: *You’re not really helping me there hyung~* Err I told them that my ideal type is someone who likes me and has aegyo...

Boohyun: Oh~ I thought all of the girls that have a crush on you likes you and has aegyo? What difference does that make?

Mrs. Nam: Nam. Woo. Hyun.

Woohyun: *Oh boy...* Ne-neh omma?

Mrs. Nam: You call that VERY PRECISE eh?

Woohyun: Erm... Hehe? [Pretends to yawn] I’m tired~ Ooh~ gotta get sleeping~ [Tries to slip away]

Mrs. Nam: Yah! I’m not done nagging at you! Come back here! [Follows Woohyun to his room]

Woohyun: *This is going to be a long night~* [Hides under the blanket]

Mrs. Nam sits on the side of Woohyun’s bed and continued to nag at him.

Woohyun: *Urgh someone save me... Oh hyung! SAVE ME!* [Sticks head out of the blanket and uses puppy eyes]

Boohyun: *I can’t help you there bro~ Anneong~* [waves and walks away]

Woohyun: *Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnngggggggg~* [Hides under the blanket again]


 

Hello there my readers!

Please comment~ Don't be silent readers please ><

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed my updates~

SARANGHAEYO!