Flowers.

Your Marriage Planner

 

~ Few months later ~

Jinee: Here’s the information unnie.

Hyunjae: Ok. Off I go~ Anneong~

Chihoon: I’ll send you there.

Hyunjae: It’s ok oppa. He’s picking me up.

Jisuk: Ok then. Come back soon~

Jinee: Bye unnie~

Hyunjae: Bye~

You had arranged plenty of blind dates for Woohyun today as requested by Mrs. Nam, Woohyun’s mother who was desperate for her son to get married as soon as possible.

 

Chihoon: Let’s get started. [Whispers to the siblings]

Han siblings: Alright. [Whispers back]

 

Hyunjae: Where’s that guy?

Woohyun: Looking for me?

Hyunjae: Oh there you are!

Woohyun: *As pretty as ever...* Of course. Couldn’t recognize me? [Smirks]

Hyunjae: I suggest you wipe that smirk off your face because... Things are not going the way you wanted.

Woohyun: It hasn’t been going the way I wanted for the past few months.

You held up a thick stack of profiles and showed it to a dumb founded Woohyun.

Woohyun: God... Omma really meant it... When will this ever end?

Hyunjae: Of course! I did it in her favor. Get married and all these torture will end Arrasso?

Woohyun: I have to find the perfect one first. *You are what I want.*

Hyunjae: Haha~ that’s why we set up all these blind dates. Let’s go already. [Gets on his car]

Woohyun: *I like your laugh. I wish that you’ll be mine.* [Get on his car with a smile]

Spending time with you was what Woohyun wanted even if it means going for those torturous blind dates which he hated so much.

Hyunjae: Turn left at that corner.

Woohyun: Ok.

Hyunjae: Now. Park the car and get off.

Woohyun: Arrasso boss.

Hyunjae: Who’s your boss? You’re my... Wait. Your omma’s my boss.

Woohyun: Whatever. Aren’t you getting off?

Hyunjae: right. [Gets off]

Woohyun: Show me the profiles...

Hyunjae: here Namstar.

Woohyun: *I don’t like any of them.*

Hyunjae: Let go in and wait for the first lady.

Woohyun: Whatever. *I can’t be bothered*

After half an hour, the first lady set up with Woohyun arrived and after she left, the second lady came. The same scene could be seen for more than 2 hours. One lady would leave and the next would come, it was never ending.

Hyunjae: *Come on... Just fall for any one of them already!*

Woohyun: *Just end this please...* [Clears throat and smiles]

Soon after another 2 hours, the last lady left. The result for all the ladies set up with Woohyun was that... Woohyun liked none of them and that literally made you crazy.

Hyunjae: How can you not like anyone them! Hello! I’ve set you up with almost every girl in our agency!

You continued nagging from the moment you exited the restaurant, you were still nagging even when you reached the agency.

Woohyun: *She sure can nag...*

Hyunjae: Hello! Girls of all type! How can you not like any one of them! Are you even taking this seriously?! Aigoo!

Woohyun: Arrasso Arrasso... I really... don’t like any of them... *I like you...*

Hyunjae: Whatever. I’m going to continue setting you up on blind dates until you find one! That’s that! Goodbye! [Gets off the car]

Woohyun: Bye~ [Speeds off]

 

Hyunjae: How annoying! ARGH! Hmm... why is the light off?

You entered the familiar office however this time... The lights had been off.

Hyunjae: *Erm... I thought they were supposed to be working at this time... Where’s everyone?*

You walked over to the switch by the wall and turned it on.

Hyunjae: *Much better*

You thought as you turned around to a big surprise.

Hyunjae: *What the...*

The office had been decorated with heart shaped balloons and a giant banner had been placed too.

Your eyes widened as you read what was written on the banner. Tears were forming in your eyes as you read.

Chihoon: Jae ah...

You spun around to see Chihoon dressed differently from when you left just now, holding a bouquet of red and yellow tulips mixed with red roses. Nevertheless, he looked great in those clothes.

Chihoon: I love you Jae ah...

Hyunjae: *Those are the words on the banner... Did he just say he love me?* [Covers mouth]

Chihoon: These flowers... Red tulips mean declaration of love... That’s what I’m doing now.

Hyunjae: Oppa... [Whispers]

Chihoon: Yellow tulips mean hopelessly in love... That’s how I am now... Hopelessly in love with you.

Hyunjae: *Oh god...*

Tears were threatening to fall from your delicate eyes as Chihoon confessed his love for you.

Chihoon:  Red roses... They mean passionate love. That’s how my love for you is.

Hyunjae: *He loves me...*

Chihoon: Look around Jae ah...

You looked around to see that the room was decorated with different types of flowers...

Chihoon: See those flowers? They are arranged in a special order.

Hyunjae: *Special... Order?*

Chihoon: The first order are Pink tulips, Sweet pea flowers, white roses, Ranunculus, Passion flower, Jasmine, Cosmos, Delphinium, Daisy, yellow carnations and camellia. The second order, Queen Anne’s lace, orchids, hibiscus, larkspur, gladiolus and stargazer. They are all talking about you...

Hyunjae: They are?

Chihoon: [Nods] The first order says that you’re caring, shy, pure, radiant, passionate, graceful, elegant, peaceful, bold, innocent, cheerful and gracious.

Hyunjae: [Blushes]

Chihoon: The second order says that you have delicate femininity, delicate beauty, beautiful spirit, strong character and full of ambition.

Hyunjae: Really? [Blushes]

Chihoon: Yes. The next order... pink carnation, pink roses, yellow chrysanthemum, holly flowers, gardenia flowers, hydrangea flowers, violet tulip, apple blossom, forget-me-not, white chrysanthemum, hyacinth, bachelor button, star of Bethlehem.

Hyunjae: What’s their meaning?

Chihoon: This order represents the words my heart wants me to tell you. It says... I'm grateful to god for letting me meet you forming our beautiful friendship. From friendship bloomed love and i became your secret admirer ever since. With you, i felt happiness. Because of the joyful memories i had with you, i was able to persevere through the days without you. I will remain faithful to you and only you. I have returned so that i can keep my promise to protect you forever so... i want you to remember me forever. This is all the truth. I'm really sincere and anticipating for your love, i hope that you'll accept me.

Hyunjae: Oppa...

Chihoon: Will you accept me?

Chihoon held out the bouquet in front of him waiting for you to accept it.


 

C'mon readers~ Tell me what you think~

Do you think Jae will accept Chihoon?

Who's supporting this ship? :D

Comments will be loved~