The spring goddess and the scorpion.

Your Marriage Planner

 

Chihoon: *What’s next...*

Chihoon turns around and saw the next bride standing by the door with the mark of Virgo on her bare shoulder.

Chihoon: *Ah... Virgo...* Let us welcome our next beautiful bride of the day, Virgo! The sixth of the 12 horoscopes! Her element is also earth, just like Taurus.

Virgo stepped out of the room looking as radiant as ever with a bright smile on her face.

 

Chihoon: The Greek Mother Earth, Demeter had a beautiful and only daughter, Persephone. She was a brilliant goddess of spring, wherever she steps on, the place will be full of blooming flowers. One day she and her companions were on a grass patch picking flowers when all of a sudden, she saw a silver narcissus, the sweet smell of the flower was everywhere making Persephone think that it was the most beautiful flower of all. She walked away from her companions and secretly approached the flower, just as she was about to touch the flower, the ground cracked and a carriage pulled by two dark horse emerged out of the ground, it was Hades from the underworld, he claimed that he loves "the most beautiful goddess of spring" Persephone therefore setting a trap to abduct her.

Persephone's cries for help echoed in the valley, ocean, and of course, it had also reached the ears of her mother Demeter. Demeter was so sad that she put aside the crops that were ready to be harvested and flew thousands of miles to find her daughter.

Without Mother Earth, seed germination would no longer be possible, lands would no longer be fertile and humans would starve to death. Zeus, who saw how bad the situation was, had to command Hades to release the Persephone. Hades had no choice but to obey Zeus, but before Persephone left, he gave her a fruit, little did they knew that this was a trap, a trick that made Persephone unable to live on earth, destined to return to the dark stench of hell.

Zeus also had no choice but to tell Hades that in one year, he will only have a quarter of the time to be with Persephone. Since then, as long as the earth filled with frost and barren lands, people will know that this is due to Persephone returning to hell.

Virgo symbolizes the spring goddess, Persephone's beauty and purity. The wheat grown by Demeter has also become something she would always hold on to. Even so, she was no longer that carefree lady she was. Every spring, she will be resurrected, still ever so beautiful, but the dark stench of hell and the terrible atmosphere was always with her.

The qualities of Virgo are that they’re discriminating, methodical, analytical, expressive and quiet.

 

Woohyun: Hell... Aigoo...

Boohyun: poor thing. Is your horoscope Virgo?

Woohyun: Do I look like I come from hell?

Boohyun: Nope.

Woohyun: Then that’s it.

 

As Virgo beside Leo, the next bride stepped out of the same room and stood beside Chihoon. Just like the other brides, she also had a mark of the horoscope she represented on her bare shoulder, the mark of Scorpio.

Chihoon: Let’s welcome the eighth bride, Scorpio! Her element is also water just like cancer.

The son of the Sun god Apollo, Phaethon, feels conceited and his attitude is always arrogant and rude, his stubborn personality often makes him inadvertently offend many people. One day, Phaethon was told that he was not the son of Apollo, he couldn't believe his ears and went to seek assurance from his mother that he was indeed the son of Apollo. But regardless of how his mother reassured him, Phaethon still do not believe his mother and then she said for him to ask the sun god Apollo himself. Apollo heard his son's questions and assured him that he was his son.

Phaethon still do not believe that he was really Apollo's son even though he knows for certain that the sun god would not lie, but he has an ulterior motive, he wanted to drive his father's solar carriage to prove that he is the son of Apollo. Apollo was shocked, the sun is the energy source of all living things, if an accident were to happen, really bad things would happen. However, Phaethon was too proud to listen to his father when he explained to him how drive the solar carriage so he jumped on the carriage and sped off without listening.

The consequences of his actions were indeed miserable, the humans and animals on earth were either frozen to death or they died of heat . Time was messed up which made the day and night switch roles. The other gods were really unhappy and in order to curb Phaethon, goddess Hera released a scorpion and it bit Phaeton's ankle, while Zeus used thunder and lightning bolts to hit Phaethon, and Phaethon fell to his death, screaming.

Peace on Earth was restored and to remember the scorpion that was also killed by the lightning, it was placed in the sky forming a constellation and was named as "Scorpio".

The good qualities of Scorpios are that they have will power, self confidence, magnetism, robust outlook, diplomatic and are courageous.

 

Jisuk: Cool~ Now get out of there sis!

Jinee: NEVER!

Hyunjae: SHUT UP!

Jisuk: Calm down Hyunjae.

Hyunjae: I will if the two of you stop fighting!

Jinee: Mianhae unnie...

Jisuk: Mian...

Hyunjae: Good.

Jisuk: What’s next?

Jinee: It’s Saggitaurus.

Jisuk: Right... Chihoon is sure hanging on...

Hyunjae: *Oppa... Fighting!*


 

I'm sorry if it's a little short for the event part... ><

Please do continue to read and support it! ^^v