Heartbeat.

Your Marriage Planner

 

You all made your way back up the stairs and into the room again leaving Chihoon behind to entertain the guests.

Hyunjae: *I guess... It’s over... But why is my heart still beating so fast?* [Holds onto chest]

Jisuk: WE DID IT UNNIE!

Hyunjae: Neh~ [Smiles] I’ll go find Chihoon oppa.

 

Chihoon: Thank you. [Bows to audience]

CEO: You were great up there my boy!

Chihoon: Thank you sajangnim! [Bows]

CEO: This is Mr. Nam and his wife.

Chihoon: Anneong haseyo. [Bows]

CEO: These two are their sons, Boohyun and Woohyun.

Chihoon: *Woohyun? Isn’t he... *

CEO: Woohyun’s the one that Hyunjae is in charge of for setting up blind dates.

Chihoon: Ah~ Anneong haseyo.

Woohyun: *For some reason... I don’t like this guy...*

Hyunjae: Oppa~ Sajangnim~

Heads turned as you walked over, still in your gown. You also had a mark of Gemini on your bare shoulder.

Mrs. Nam: Oh! You’re... the one in charge of my son’s marriage right? Lee Hyunjae?

Hyunjae: Ah. Neh. Anneong haseyo Mr. and Mrs. Nam.

Mrs. Nam: You look absolutely stunning!

Hyunjae: Kamsahabnida~

Woohyun couldn’t speak nor move, you took his breath away just standing in front of him.

Woohyun: *I couldn’t breathe just now when you were standing up there. Now... I can’t move nor speak when you’re standing so close to me... What did you do to me Lee Hyunjae?*

Mr. Nam: From what I remember, you’re not a model right? So why are you...?

Hyunjae: Something came up and we had to take over two of the models and the MC.

Mrs. Nam: Oh! So he’s not supposed to be the MC.

CEO: Neh Neh. You see... This talented young man here is Hyunjae’s sunbae from high school. He was just helping us.

Boohyun: That’s nice of you. [Smiles] *This lady down here is the one that our Namstar wants to torture huh... Look at him! How can he torture this beautiful lady here?! He can’t even speak or move!* Say... You do remember this young fella here right Hyunjae ssi? The babo that you’re assigned to.

You turned your head and look at Woohyun in the eyes.

Woohyun: *Oh god...* [Gulps]

It was as if everything was in slow motion for him, the only thing he could hear was his own heartbeat and he could only see you.

Hyunjae: *Yea yea. How could I ever forget this babo that made me walk around the mall for nothing...* Neh. [Smiles] Anneong haseyo Woohyun.

Chihoon: *There’s something about the way he looks at my Jae that irks me... It’s as if he’s in love with her too...*

Woohyun: A-anneong h-haseyo... [Mutters]

Mrs. Nam: I supposed this event was very well done. I’m impressed!

CEO: Oh! Thank you! This was done by our Hyunjae here and her sunbae. Not to mention of Han siblings.

Mrs. Nam: Han siblings? Oh~ I remember seeing the other lady...

CEO: Jinee?

Mrs. Nam: Ah yes. She looked really beautiful in that gown too~ I’m impressed Hyunjae. You’re so young yet you can handle such a big event.

Hyunjae: Thank you but I didn’t do it alone. I couldn’t have made it without everyone’s help.

Mrs. Nam: Very well. I guess we should leave. We still got other events to judge. Thank you for this wonderful event.

 

The Nam family left as you guys continued to entertain the guests that were still here and later send them off. You paid the models for their work and thanked them. The people from the shop that rents the tables and chairs came and picked up the tables and chairs. Chihoon, you and Jinee were the last to change out of your outfits as you had other things to settle.

Jisuk: Now we have to return the gowns and the MC suit.

Jinee: Yea. Oh boy...

Hyunjae: Right...

Chihoon: I’ll return them.

Hyunjae: I’ll go with you oppa.

Hyunjin: Me too hyung!

Jisuk: While me and my sis will go back and settle everything else and head home afterwards.

Jinee: See ya unnie and oppa~ Oh bye Hyunjin~

Hyunjae: Let’s go.

Chihoon: Ok. Let’s take the gowns to my car kid.

Hyunjin: Neh hyung!

 

~ Time skip to outside your house after returning the gowns ~

Hyunjin: Thank you hyung! I’ll go in first noona~ I need the washroom! I’m not locking the door so come in soon~

Hyunjae: Arrasso.

Hyunjin ran back into the house and left you and Chihoon behind.

Hyunjae: Thank you for helping out oppa.

Chihoon: Welcome. I did it all for you anyways.

Hyunjae: [Blushes] Thanks anyways...

Chihoon: You looked beautiful today.

Hyunjae: *Did he just call me beautiful?*

Chihoon: It felt like we were really getting married. I was the groom and you were my bride.

Hyunjae: *His bride...*

Chihoon: Too bad it was just an event...

Hyunjae: *Too bad? Does that mean that he wants me to be his bride?*

Chihoon: I’m really happy to get to see you in that gown. [Smiles]

Hyunjae: [Gulps] *I fell for him didn’t i?* You looked great in that suit too...

Chihoon: Want to know why I look good in that suit?

You looked up and waited for his answer.

Chihoon: It was because...

Hyunjae: Because?

Chihoon: [Leans closer to you and whispers] Because... you were the one who chose it... *And I chose to love you...*

He pulled back and looked into your eyes. You felt the same way that Woohyun did just now. You could only hear your own heartbeat and nothing else, he was like the only person you could see now and it was the same for him too.

Chihoon: Bye sweetheart~ [Kisses your forehead and leaves in his car] *I’ll confess soon and I’ll wait till you love me back...*

Hyunjae: *He kissed me... Does that mean that... He likes me too?*


 

Did anyone change their WooXJae ship to HoonXJae ship? :)

I'm so curious yeah~ 

Hehe~ Hope you guys liked the updates~