Chapter 2

Surprise

“Ah, our maknae’s all grown up now.” Daesung clinged onto Seungri, annoying the latter to his patience maximum extend. Yongbae and Seunghyun only shook their head.

                “There you go, you better change first.”

                Seungri took the clothes being handed by Seunghyun before getting himself dismissed from the room; away from the exasperating teaser. Midway, he bumped into Jiyong who had just finished his round of shower; water still drenching over his black natural hair and towel draped around his shoulder.

                “Hyung—“ “Ri—“

                Seungri scratched the back of his neck that wasn’t even calling for a scratch, feeling the suffocating awkwardness rising around them. “You go first, Hyung.” He subconsciously retreating, causing Jiyong to feel so small in front his maknae.

                “N-no, you first, maknae.”

                Seungri sighed out, a tender smile tugging on the corner of his lips. “Okay. But first, let me take care of you.” He gently dragged Jiyong to a nearby empty room and motioned the stiffen dragon to sit on his lap. Jiyong followed his order obediently, waiting calmly for Seungri to spit out his words.

                For awhile Seungri was dumbfounded; it wasn’t always that he could have his leader obediently listened to him, they weren’t called ‘Tom and Jerry’ for nothing. He cleared his throat and took the towel from the dragon’s shoulder, patting and drying the leader’s hair. “Is your hangover bad?”

                Jiyong only shook his head. “I must be a headache for you last night, aren’t I?”

                Seungri abruptly laughed at the leader’s unexpected question. “I thought you’re going to say something more serious. Well, yeah, you are. You don’t know how chaotic it was on our ride home.”

                “I’m sor—Wait, it was initially all your faults! If you didn’t forget my birthday, I wouldn’t have gone to the club! Ah, why did I even feel bad for you?! You’re banned from any schedules on my birthday next year!” Jiyong crossed his arms and suddenly sat upright on Seungri’s lap, trying to show his authority which caused the latter to burst into another series of laughter.

                “Hyung, are you sulking? Ah, you do~”

                “Yah!! Stop teasing me, I’m being all serious here!!” Jiyong turned around precipitately, accidentally knocking off the towel from Seungri’s hands and getting himself imbalance before falling off the maknae’s lap. Well, of course, not before he pulled the maknae with him.

                Both Seungri and Jiyong only winced at the throbbing pain that they felt after the fall. “Seriously, Hyung, can’t you just fall by yourself?” Seungri rubbed the side of his head that was aching as he slowly getting up from his position.

                “I fell because of you.” Jiyong ignorantly pulled Seungri down again, resulting Seungri to collide harshly with the cold floor next to him for the second time.

                “Hyung!!”

                “Just stay here for awhile, it’s our rarely got day-off. Let’s just enjoy it.” Jiyong slowly closed his eyes. He snuggled his body closer to his maknae, rolling his body to lie with his side body while attempting to get an inhale of his maknae’s addicting scent. “Ah, this hangover is troubling me.”

                “That’s why you should wake up and take some medicine.”

                “And you should take a shower.”

                “Yeah, thank for reminding me.” Seungri rolled his eyes as he lifted himself from the floor, grabbing the towel Jiyong had used and the clothes Seunghyun handed him earlier. Jiyong only chuckled behind as Seungri was grumbling by himself to produce a postlude to his exit from the room.

                To their dismay, their wish of a peaceful ‘rarely got day-off’ had to wait as Daesung was peeking through the door while grinning wickedly. Seungri immediately face-palmed himself, watching Seungri’s reaction, Daesung became even more agitated. “I catch you, guys~”

                “Please, not again, Hyung… we didn’t do whatever that crosses your mind.”

                “Just admit it, Seungri-ah…”

                “Yes, Ri, we cannot hide it any longer. Let’s just admit we did.” Jiyong cut in as his mischievousness got the best of him. He loved to see the youngest annoyed face.

                “JI HYUNG!!! ARGH, WHATEVER!! I’M SHOWERING!!”

 

                Once Seungri finished his shower, all Big Bang was seated in front of the dining table; having their breakfast as they talked about different things. Yongbae left once he finished his part for a date, leaving the rest four members in Seunghyun’s house.

 

                “You’re coming home?” Jiyong sat on the bed with feet being hastily swung, observing Seungri who was re-packing his bag; ‘tidying’ it as quoted from Seungri. Seungri only nodded his head, hands busy folding his clothes.  For Jiyong, Seungri’s current task was useless; he wasn’t tidying at all since he only refolding everything clumsily. He didn’t complain though.

                “What are you gonna do at home?” Jiyong placed his head on Seungri’s broad shoulder, trailing behind him as he made his exit.

                “Sleep.”

                “Let’s go somewhere. It’s our day off.” Jiyong started to whine, now hands wrapped around Seungri’s waist.

                “I need my sleep, Hyung.”

                “Then, let’s do something simple; watching movie or eat some where maybe?”

                “What about we do something energizing, the one we can close our eyes and enjoy tranquility?”

                “Then, let’s get back to the room we left just now and have a fun talk while you close your eyes.”

                “Hyung, I can’t talk when I’m sleeping as much as I can’t sleep when I’m talking.”

                Jiyong attempting to prompt another idea when Seunghyun interrupted the negotiation he was holding against the maknae’s plan.

                “What’s wrong with you, guys? You weren’t this inseparable the last time I checked.” Seunghyun looked at them with a quizzical face. His eyes weren’t even blinking as he held two mugs in his hands, glued on his spot.

                “Told you, Hyung; they did ‘it’ last night and earlier today.” Daesung laughed on satisfaction as his hands busy arranging the chessboard. Seunghyun raised his eyebrow at Seungri and Jiyong before settling down in front of Daesung to challenge him in a chess game.

                “You know, watching both of you all clingy and lovey-dovey got my imagination runs wilder than the words Daesung kept talking this whole morning. You better watch out, Ji, in my imagination; you’re not the one on ‘top’.” Seunghyun reservedly launched his piece.

                The silence was dropped as all jaws hit the floor. Seungri seriously couldn’t believe what just came out of the bingu’s mouth. Jiyong bewilderedly let go of the younger, looking at the eldest who calmly drank his coffee in a totally new light. The biggest shock came from Daesung as he unintentionally spitted out and showered the eldest with the coffee he was drinking, leaving the room into a complete silence. There was no longer any sound even the slightest sound of one’s breath.

                “YAH, KANG DAE SUNG!!”

                “Hyung, we’re leaving!!” Jiyong and Seungri shouted in unison as both vanished with no trace from Seunghyun’s house, leaving only daesung behind to cope with Seunghyun’s explosion.

                Daesung gulped down with full effort, a gut was stuck on his throat out of nowhere as he saw droplets by droplets of coffee dripping off his hyung’s hair. Seunghyun flaming eyes slowly travelled from his drenched clothes back to the main subject who soaked him with the warm, sticky liquid.

                “I-I’m sorry, Hyung. I-I didn’t meant it. You said something I didn’t expect.” Daesung was backing away. He felt like Seunghyun was about to eat him with his piercing stare as he radiated danger vibe all around him.  “I-I didn’t thought you’ll take my joke on them so seriously.”

                An open hand was coming and Daesung knew his life was threatened that he couldn’t help but closed his eyes and flinched, cursing his fellow band mates under his breath for leaving him behind. To his surprise the hand landed rather softly.

                 “I knew!! I was also teasing them when I say that.”  Seunghyun laughed obstreperously. He patted Daesung’s shoulder in the process, happy for succeeding on messing up with his dongsaeng. “They’re cute, aren’t they?”

                He should do it more often.

Hey guys!! Thank you so much for your supports^^ I've read all your kind comments and decided to make this story a chaptered one. I hope all of you can enjoy it and feel free to comments down bellow what you think. You guys are amazing<33