Chapter 12

Surprise

                Seungri stared at the night sky, hugging the thick jacket wrapping his frame tighter as he felt the cold night breeze brushed pass him.

 

                “Yo-you’ve become my everything; my mother, protector, leader, dongsaeng, and at the same time my stimulant.”

 

                The words kept lingering inside his brain, revolving around as if it was refusing to go.  The tone Jiyong used to sing the sentence to his ears made it hard for him to stop the sentence from repeating itself. The adoration, longing, defer, and rawness accompanying the sentence made Seungri shiver.

                He heard it all.

                Had he really been everything his leader described him as? Jiyong’s mother; he believed Youngbae suited that role better. Protector; he never did protect the leader, didn’t he? If any had ever done so, it would have been Jiyong and not him. Leader; obviously Jiyong was the leader. Dongsaeng; Well, nature had determined it for them. Stimulant; Certainly, he wasn’t one, he’s not a vitamin drink.

                He was so immersed in his deep thought. It actually wasn’t the first time Jiyong told him. In fact, Jiyong had bragged about it thousands of time in front of the world; at concerts, interviews, Instagram posts and many more. But, not even once had Jiyong told him privately.

 

                Not in such a close distance.

               

                Not in such a pathetic tone.

 

                Most importantly, not that privately that even he himself wasn’t allowed to hear.

 

                That was why he was caught off guard. It was beyond his expectation that it shook the root of his core. It sent shiver down his spine and Seungri knew his mind was also messed up. His heart was jumbled and it bugged him.

               

                It was when a loud ‘bang’ was heard that Seungri was rejoining the world around him. He peeked inside the room and saw the empty bed. The blanket was tousled in the middle of the empty bed and the soft snore filling the room was now replaced by the sound of water showering down heavily from its tap.

                Seungri stood before the door, hand being clenched tightly; stationed just right above the door surface. Should he knock?

                 After seconds, he finally threw his fist down in frustration. He couldn’t bring himself to do it. Sighing out loudly, he grabbed his phone and cap. The loud ‘bang’ was heard for the second time inside the room and the room was left yet again with it deafening echo.

 

                Jiyong scowled as his hands were struggling to wash his pants clean. His body was all sweaty and it spurred his alarm. He was drenching in sweat when he woke up from the wrong dream.

                What on Earth was wrong with him that he dreamt such a scene?

 

                He and his maknae?

 

                Kissing?

 

                He must have lost his mind to dare dreaming such a scene. There was accurately no way he would ever do it with him. They were both boys for God’s sake!

                Jiyong shook his head vigorously, hoping it could help him to move the image replaying in the back of his mind. The dream was so vivid that it alarmed him. Something was just so damn wrong of him to dream it.

                He rinsed his laundry and hung it on the hanger, washing his hands clean and carefully opened the bathroom door. He carefully peeked out to find no one occupying the room, sighing in relief as he came out of the room.

                He scanned the room; Seungri really was out of sight. In the end, he landed his sight on the younger’s luggage; they had the same size and he needed a change. He didn’t bring any clothes with him as they flew to Changsha spontaneously without any plan.

                He hesitantly pulled back his hands.

               

                Won’t it… be awkward?

 

                They’d just kissed and now he wanted to wear his clothes? It would just be the same as if he dug his own grave. Sure, they didn’t kiss in literal meaning, but the image and feeling was realer than reality. He wasn’t even sure he would be able to control himself if he were to put on the younger’s clothes.

 

                But his body was sticky, and it was uncomfortable…

 

                Jiyong wiggled his legs as he subconsciously bit his nails. He needed a change and it was an emergency. But his mind would be the one in danger if he put the clothes on. In the end, he gave in. he reached for the bag and tremblingly ped it, pulling out a pair of clothes and hesitantly wore it.

               

                It smelled like the freshly showered Seungri.

 

                A picture of Seungri’s well-toned abs reappeared in Jiyong’s mind and he instantly freaked out. Jumping onto the bed, he found himself hugging his knees, buried under the blanket as his eyes wide opened. He didn’t dare to sleep.

                What if the dream re-appeared? Or what if the dream got continued to a more intense level? He didn’t want either of them. It was just simply wrong.  Seungri was his maknae, his everything; but no, he was everything but a lover.

                Well, the word itself oddly didn’t sound strange in his ears. But still in anyway, it WAS wrong. He wasn’t supposed to think it. He was still completely sane and that’s why he’d stop.

---

                And, yes. That’s truly a big fat lie.

 

                Jiyong walked out to the hotel restaurant like a walking zombie; eyes red, dark circles evident, and skin dull as ever. Seunghyun, Youngbae, and Daesung were looking at their leader weirdly.

                “Wasn’t Maknae there to lull you to sleep, Hyung?” Daesung was the first to break the silence as he eyed the leader from head to toe. All of them knew Jiyong didn’t sleep really well the night before so they thought he would sleep straight for three days starting from last night with Seungri being locked under his arms. Unexpectedly, he came out even worse than the night before.

                “You don’t look fine at all, Ji,” Youngbae added as he cringed at the sight of his friends. “By the way where is Seungri?”

                Daesung suddenly squealed loudly, causing Seunghyun and Youngbae to promptly cover their ears. “Don’t tell me both of you did ‘it’. OMO!! That’s why you don’t sleep!!”

 

                *CRASH*

 

                “Ooops… I didn’t mean it.” Daesung quickly averted his gaze back to his plate.

                Youngbae only shook his head in disapproval before summoning a worker to clean the broken plate. “Seems like you really are not find.” Youngbae pulled his friend who was bowing at the worker in apology. “You better sit and I’ll take the food for you.”

                Jiyong only nodded as he settled himself on the chair, scooted a little further from Daesung. How the hell could he know?  Okay, Daesung probably meant nothing but threw a mere joke. He convinced himself and took a deep breath, calming his nervousness as he thanked Youngbae.

                “You know, Ji. With your attitude now, you are indirectly confirming Daesung’s statement.” Seunghyun smirked as they watched Jiyong clumsily tried to stab the pineapple on his plate.

                “Wh-what? No. I’m no—Oh my God!!” Jiyong ignorantly pulled the nearest napkin to wipe the juice wetting his pants. To his dismay, the pulled napkin was initially placed under his bowl of cereal, causing it to go after the spilled juice to mess himself. He rushingly cleaned himself, feeling the heat growing in his cheek as he was sure the red tint must have accompanied it too. “I-I’m sorry.”

                The members only watched their leader in disbelief. Jiyong had never been this clumsy.

 

                 “I-it’s… true?”

 

                “N-no. Of course not!! H-how could you accuse us so?!” Jiyong stood up and subconsciously banged the table, pulling all eyes to besiege them. His knees promptly lost their strength the moment he realized what he had done.

                “Okay, okay. We don’t know what happen between the two of you last night. But, you better fix yourself first. You’re a mess, Ji,” Youngbae told his friend.

                “Guess, it’s better if you spent some more days here.” Seunghyun looked down at his own leader. “We’re going back to Korea today.”

                “WHAT?! Are you leaving me alone with Seungri here?!”

                “If he wants to stay, why not?”

                “Nonononono, all of you can’t do this to me!”

                Daesung grinned widely after the discussion involving his hyungs. “Okay, meeting disclosed.” He proudly patted Jiyong’s shoulder and continued his breakfast happily.  

               

                His leader and his maknae; alone in Changsha, sounds interesting…

---

                “So, where is him? It’s been noon.” Jiyong bit his nails as he walked in circle before his bed. Clothes had been changed into a clean one. Seunghyun, Youngbae, and Daesung had unbelievably left him back to Korea. “Aish, this trouble maker!”

                Jiyong grabbed his cap and mask, leaving the hotel with no clear destination to search for his maknae. He hadn’t freaking had his breakfast or told him his condition! There’s no way he would lose his maknae again.

                 He walked into random direction, eyes scanning everywhere like a scanner until his eyes caught a glimpse of cap he recognized so much.

                He quickly approached the latter who was crouching down, busy to search for something under the table. He tapped Seungri’s back which instantly drew the younger’s attention toward him. The moment Seungri shot up, he gulped.

 

                Seungri’s plump and tempting lips, they way he ily his lips, the naughty tongue of his.

 

                They all came back to him.

 

                “Hy- hyung?” Seungri stared at him with orbs being showcased as big as Jiyong’s. But, it didn’t stay long as Seungri quickly averted his gaze back at the ground below him, scratching the back of his neck in full awkwardness. “I-is there something wr-wrong?”

                Jiyong mentally groaned as the younger’s action reminded him of the glorious blue gracing the younger’s neck in his dream last night. He let out an exasperated sigh vehemently as his body wobbled down, his face buried under his arms.

 

                “Ah… my dream is so wrong. Am I this wrong of a person, Seungri-ah?”

-------

Guys!! You're all so sweet!! XD Thank you so much for 102 subscribers <33 I'll do my best not to disappoint you.

By the way Guys, I need to tell several things. So, I'm planning to make this story a bit more serious starting from the last chapter onward. Of course, I'll try to throw some fun here and there. Secondly, I need feedbacks, Guys!!! ToT

What do you think about the scene on the last chapter? It was my first time writing a scene so I need your feedbacks more than anything. Please share your thought to this new writer.*Insert puppy-dog eyes here*

Anyway, Thank you so much for all you supports up till now. I'll meet you on the next chapter ;)