Chapter 20

Surprise

                Strangling silence filled the room.

                There were only two persons; they and them only. The world seemed to stop spinning and Seungri could almost hear Jiyong’s breath. The latter’s scent filled the air and engulfed them. Jiyong’s arms around Seungri’s waist tightened and Seungri’s face naturally softened.

                He carefully peeled Jiyong’s hand, turning a little to meet the hurt dragon who stared with his wide eyes. He gently caressed Jiyong’s cheek as the latter’s eyes drew him closer; inviting him to see what was hidden behind that broken mask.

                Those big brown eyes told so much as Seungri could see his leader was baring himself in front of him. The agonizing pain, the trailing fear, and the unspeakable confusion haunting his leader; Seungri could see Jiyong curling in his hopelessness.

                His anger was instantly washed off and his desire to protect the leader kicked in. He pulled Jiyong and enveloped him in a hug, patting the back of the elder head as he savored the way Jiyong clung back onto him. He whispered some sweet nothings to his ears.

                Jiyong kept on clinging; he never lifted his head once he nuzzled it on the maknae’s shoulder. He desperately squeezed the maknae tighter when he felt Seungri was letting go. “No, please, don’t leave me tonight, Ri.”

                “No, I’m not leaving you, Hyung.” Seungri pulled away though his hands still remained on Jiyong’s waist.  “I’ve always stayed beside you, have I not?” His gaze gently laid on Jiyong’s beautiful orbs as their body pressed onto each other.

                “Yes, yes, so please! Please hug me like you always did. Do your magic, Ri, I beg you.” Jiyong buried his face onto Seungri’s shoulder.

                “Well, then, Hyung,” Seungri cupped Jiyong’s face, trying to get the dragon to face him. “We need to clean ourselves first. What about you taking shower first while I make us hot chocolate? What do you think?”

                “No, don’t make hot chocolate. Company me, Ri, just company me. I’m not sure I can handle my own mind.

 

                “Wh—what?” Seungri’s eyes widened as he trapped the sight of his unbelievable leader; companied him shower? Jiyong surely was in another level.

---

                Seungri slid down in front of the door. The voice of water hitting the floor rang in his ear. Jiyong was behind the door. “Hyung, will ‘Open the Window’ do?”

                “Anything will do, just let me hear your voice!” Jiyong shouted back as he ran the shower.

                Seungri couldn’t help but slipped out a chuckle for Jiyong’s child like shout. He calmed himself and as he started singing, Seungri felt the warmth once again greeted Jiyong’s apartment. The ice surrounding them vanished and Seungri felt peace. He unconsciously closed his eyes as he sang.

 

                Everything, had finally come back to his grasp.

 

 

                Or so did he believe…

 

 

               Jiyong leant on the door as he had his own battle. Seungri’s voice was serenading him, but he couldn’t rest his brain. He still felt the strong judging eyes piercing him, trying to dig their claws on his skin and shredded to pieces. He hugged himself at the thought of having to leave BIGBANG and being mobbed again! The scandal hadn’t died down yet, the society still misunderstood him.

                 He squeezed his eyes shut in denial.

                “Hyung, I’m coming out.” Seungri announced, hand holding the door knob. After he was sure Jiyong had moved, he opened the door.  He then met Jiyong’s brown eyes that were staring at him; screaming out for help like a lost little puppy.

                Seungri smiled lovingly before he swiftly scooped the leader up. His giggle erupted as Jiyong showed him the widest size his eyes could ever have expanded to. “Why are you suddenly so clingy though, Hyung? You turned from so distant to so clingy in the blink of an eye.”

                “My mind is killing me, Ri,” Jiyong whined. He buried his head in the crook of Seungri’s neck and nuzzled in like a little spoilt boy.  “I’m  scared to be alone.”

                Seungri only chuckled as he carefully laid the leader down and slid next to him under the blanket. “I miss sleeping with you.”

                Jiyong nodded shyly before he shoved his back onto the maknae. Seungri’s heart dropped, but as soon as Jiyong held his hand, Seungri found his heart being lifted again. 

                “Would you like to talk what has been running inside your head to me now, Hyung?” Seungri asked as Jiyong pulled Seungri’s hand to circle the leader’s slim waist. Seungri who was more than willing, scooted closer to Jiyong. His face dreamy; it was finally Jiyong who made the move after months.

                He was happy.

 

                 “Tell—“

 

                “Hug me, Seunghyun. Tell me; I’m not gay.

---

                Youngbae stomped toward his apartment door in annoyance, hands working his robe. Who the h*ll would knock on someone’s door at this time of the day?! He couldn’t perceive how some people could be so inconsiderate. “WHA—“

                “Yo, Hyung. Sorry, I’m in kind off rush. Borrow me your guest room, ‘kay? Okay,” Seungri rapped as he barged in with a laptop clasped under his arm. He didn’t even realize Youngbae was annoyed.

                “Yah, you little bra—“

                Seungri stopped midway as blush spread on his face, his ears turned red at the sight in front of him. Youngbae was at loss of word as he stood behind the frozen maknae. Hyorin was standing in front of them with eyes like those of a deer, staring right through Seungri’s soul with lips swollen and oh-so-inviting, robe barely hugging her figure as the pink lingerie she wore is clearly shown.

                “Oh, hey, Hyorin Noona, ni—nice lingerie you got there. I’m borrowing the—GUEST ROOM, YES, GUEST ROOM!!” Seungri made a sudden forced laughed and flew out of the way, banging the guest room door close as every type of swears slithering in the air from a certain vocalist. “Oh my god, that was hot!” He put his hand on his drumming chest, his knees weak and the picture still strongly attached on his mind. Hyorin seemed like a delicious prey—

                “Whoah whoah!! Lee Seunghyun, focus! That’s your sister in law!” Seungri mentally slapped himself and hopped onto the bed. He his laptop and started to work on it before he jumped out of the bed yet again. The Wifi was locked and he needed it! “Hyung!!—“

               

                “SHUT UP YOU, LITTLE BRAT!!”

 

                “Wha—fine.” Seungri stopped right in front of Youngbae’s room. His intention was cancelled just as he watched clothes were scattered everywhere before the door. So, he turned back to the guest room. Huffing. “I’ll just use my own phone for hotspot.”

               

                “What an annoying maknae.” Youngbae rolled his eyes as he hovered above Hyorin. He was in the middle of his delayed ‘business’ when Seungri barged in. The playboy maknae even got to see what supposed to be only seen by him. Ah, how resentful he was whenever he remembered it.  “Hyorin-ah…”

                Hyorin only chuckled as her man lay down on her and hugged her possessively on the bed. “Hey, don’t be jealous. He’s just your little brother.”

                “That’s the point! He is my little brother.” Youngbae emphasized.

Hyorin cupped his face and planted a playfull kiss on his lips, adoring her cute boyfriend who was currently being jealous. She soon invited the idol to swallow her and Youngbae was more than willing to give in to her temptation.

“I’ve improved, don’t you think?” he smiled while kissing her.

                Hyorin nodded with the obvious happiness she couldn’t hide. “You are,” she whispered before she her tongue again and let hers danced passionately with Youngbae’s. “I miss you so much whenever your tours started, you know?”

                “Hey, why don’t I make you some snack and we have a drink? I’ll set the candles for us.” Youngbae pulled apart. “I’m not really at ease to do what we want with Seungri staying next door.”

                “Well, then let’s just have snacks. I’ll help you.” Hyorin laughed as she pinched Youngbae’s cheeks. She happily clung onto Youngbae’s arm as they aimed for the kitchen. “Let’s make some for your brother too. He’s still our guest nonetheless.”

                “If you mean little bratty guest; yes, he is.” Youngbae rolled his eyes as he left the room.

 

                On the other hand, Seungri was furrowing his eyebrows in distressed. His eyes swiftly scanned webpage by webpage, searching for information. The deeper he dag, the paler he got. He harshly slammed his laptop shut and jumped off the bed.

                He crashed open the door and the hosts right away stormed toward the guest room after the loud sound. His eyes met Youngbae’s.

                “Yah, would you stop—wait, what’s with your face?” Youngbae instantly got alarmed when he saw Seungri’s distracted face. The maknae clenched his jaw.

                “The things you whispered last night; they’re right. Jiyong Hyung’s condition was not normal at all. I surfed the internet and it suggested that he’s suffering a mild SO-OCD. Some of the symptoms really match like repeating his actions and—and…” Seungri’s throat was clogged. The words he’s about to disclose were heavy.

                “He even went as far as asking me to tell him that he is not gay.” 

               

                Hyorin gasped and Youngbae immediately had shiver run down his spine. “Wh—what?”

                .

 

                .

 

                .

 

                “I’m taking him to US.”

                Seungri’s shadow left the room and the room went dead.    

 

Hey Lovelies<33 Thank you so much for 150 subscribers!!XD I'm so happy. In this chance I would also like to tell y'all HAPPY NEW YEAR and may 2018 brings bunch of good things for y'all!! XD 

For all of you who are wondering what SO-OCD are, SO-OCD was the exclamation of ual Orientation OCD. Since, I'm not an expert , I'd like to apologize beforehand if any of the information I provide is wrong, I've tried to learn as much as I could from the internet though. Also, I apologize if any of you get offended by my story as it may touch something sensitive. Trust me, I never intended to offend anyone in any form.

Lastly, thx again and remember; I love y'all ;))