Chapter 3

Surprise

                4 pairs of eyes were eyeing every move a certain man made. Yongbae had been sighing since the beginning of their song discussion which was really rare. He was always so proud to show off his famous eye smile everywhere he went.

                “Hyung, something wrong?” Daesung placed down his pencil and looked at the elder with eyes full of concern.

                “There just some problem with me and Hyorin.” Another sigh left Yongbae’s lips as he massaged his forehead. “I’m too busy.”

                “Then, pampers her all you can when you’re free!! She’ll get it that you love her.” Jiyong excitedly leapt out of his chair and sat on Seungri’s chair’s arm, touching the younger’s ear while showing his gummiest smile. “Like so.”

                “Hyung!!”  Seungri shook away Jiyong’s hand as he heard Yongae let out another sigh while Seunghyun acted as if he was cringing.

                “What?”

                “Hey, both of you, I’m having a problem with my love life and here you are all lovey-dovey in front of me.”

                “I’m giving you an example.”

                “Seems like you need to learn from them, Bae.” Seunghyun teased the younger. “Jiyong did have a point though.”

                “Aish!! I’m just going to go home. You guys are not helping at all.” Yongbae grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder. The members only stood at their spot, looking at Yongbae who unusually slammed the door harshly.

                “Guess, I’m going home too.” Seunghyun also tidied up his things. Just right before he opened the door, he made a stop and turned around to face Seungri and Jiyong who was now in their own world on the far edge of the room. “By the way, all your lovey-dovey acts really arise my imagination, you’re still not on ‘top’, Ji”

                “Aish, Hyung. The joke isn’t funny anymore. It’s been days. Let it slip, Hyung!!” Daesung playfully smacked the elder as he also took his bag. “Aren’t you guys leaving?”

                “We’re leaving too, Hyung. Careful!!” Seungri shouted from his spot before turning back his attention on the leader who was now lying on the couch casually as if he had all the time in world. He placed his hand on his hip and sighed out loudly, this hyung of his loved to give him headache, but he couldn’t help himself but to enjoy every stun the elder pull on him.

 

                “Hyung, give me back my phone.”

                “One more minute, Ri. Let me finish this chapter first.”

                “What are you actually doing with my phone?” Seungri bent down and sneaked a glance over his phone.

                “Reading fan fiction.” Jiyong scooted to make some space for the youngest to sit. Seungri promptly sat down as he looked at his phone curiously.

                “You read fan fiction?”

                “Yeah, why? It’s a fun way to learn English. The stories are good and refreshing too.” Jiyong giggled happily as he leant on to his maknae whose eyes never left his phone. “You want to read it too?”

                “What fan fiction are you reading?”

                “Of course, Big Bang’s fan fiction.” Jiyong showed the phone to the younger with a determined face as if he’d been accused and tried to prove he’s clean. “It’s currently Nyongtory one, though.”

                “Nyongtory? What kind of story is that? Let me see too.” Seungri impetuously turned the leader to sit next to him and grabbed his phone, reading the content the leader had read. “Wait, wait. Isn’t this too far?” Seungri blushed madly as soon as he sank down what he read. “We’re not gay couple!!”

                “That’s why it’s called a fan fiction and not a ‘non’ fiction, baby.” Jiyong sensually the red panda’s ear, causing him to fluster even more which leading him to subconsciously pushed the leader away.

                 “You’re not this rough in that fan fiction, in fact you enjoy my seductive act.” He held the back of the younger’s head, gently caressing it as he slowly brought his face closer to the stunned maknae.  Their noses were inches apart and he could now feel the younger’s breath tickling his face.

                “Let’s make that fan fiction no longer ‘fiction’.”

                Jiyong closed his eyes, really slowly and carefully brought his lips farther to his maknae’s as if his lips were the most fragile thing on Earth.

                 Seungri’s eyes were widening every millimeter Jiyong approached, his mind momentarily went blank as his heart was jumping tremendously. He couldn’t calm down which was totally opposing Jiyong who was so calmly leaning toward him. The moment Jiyong’s breath tickled his thin facial hair, he hitched away, instinctively closing his eyes and prayed for Jiyong to stop.

                Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My…

.

.

.

God????

                Seungri slowly opened his eyes after waited for a whole 2 minutes without any lips brushing his. “Ouch!!” He held his forehead and flinched as soon as he opened his eyes. He was being flicked; FLICKED and not ing KISSED. What is him closing his eyes for?! Wait, it’s not like he liked being kissed by his leader.

                “Do you really expect me to kiss you? I’m just teasing you maknae.” Jiyong maniac laughter echoed through the whole room leaving Seungri pouted. “I wonder how it feels though. I’m sure it’ll be awkward as .”

                Seungri didn’t respond the leader, instead he grabbed his phone and scrolled through the leader subscription. He clicked on a story and read it, half way he turned back and read another fic.

                “Why am I always the one crying and whining? Am I that ‘girly’?”  Seungri blurted out his annoyance. He was expecting himself as the ‘masculine and gentleman’ one.

                “Well, based on their foresight, I’m the one on ‘top’. I’m the gentleman.”

                Seungri let out a snort, “Is that so?”

                “Hey, are you looking down on me?! Of course I am!! Don’t you see how romantic I am in that fic you’re reading?”

                “That’s why it’s called a fan fiction and not a ‘non’ fiction, baby.”

                “Yah!! Look at me when you’re talking to me and don’t quote me!! I am really is gentleman as the fic captured me.”

                “Prove it then, baby.” Seungri got up and took his bag. His eyes were fixed on the screen as he continued reading the fic.

                “Yah, Yah, wait for me, Lee Seung Hyun. I’m coming with you, I’m staying at you place tonight!!” Jiyong hurriedly put his things inside his bag and slung it over his shoulder. He chased after the panda who was still keeping himself busy with his phone and drape his hand around the panda’s shoulder. “I’m staying over.”

                “I’ve heard you,” Seungri answered coldly as he continued walking his way to his car. He didn’t once glance over the leader as he was practically ignoring the leader. .

                “Ri~”

                “Don’t you dare pout, it should be me who pout.”

---

                “Hey, stop reading.” Jiyong snuggled his way to the maknae’s lap. Seungri had been reading fan fictions ever since they came back from YG building. He read when they had dinner and literally the whole time Jiyong was at his apartment.

                Even after Jiyong sat beside him at the living room and put the television on its loudest volume, threatening every ear to go deaf, Seungri kept on reading. He only ignorantly plugged the TV’s cord off. Or when Jiyong rolled here and there on the floor before him, Seungri only walked passed him while having his eyes glued to the phone. Jiyong even stole the latter’s food throughout dinner to get the latter’s attention, yet again; he failed. He ended up getting himself too full.

                “What the are you reading that you ignored me?!” Jiyong sat up on Seungri’s bed, his patience had finally surpassed its limit.

                “I’m searching for a fic where I am the gentleman!!” Seungri threw his phone in frustration before massaging the gap between his eyes. He was tired for reading too much with no result at all. To his surprise Jiyong burst out laughing.

                “Of course you wouldn’t. You’re reading all the story I subscribe. I only subscribed those stories where I am the gentle man.”

                “What the !! Why didn’t you tell me earlier?!”

                “You didn’t ask.”

                Seungri let out a groan and rolled on his bed in shame. He didn’t even know what he felt inside. He was angry, frustrated, betrayed, and you named it; he had spent so much time on nothing. He hid under the blanket; curled in a fetal position, clutching onto his blanket for Jiyong not to open it.

 

                Too bad… Jiyong always had away to tame his panda.

                POKE!!

                “Hyung!!!” Seungri immediately jerked up and glared at his hyung. Jiyong only hummed out random song innocently as his eyes were everywhere but him.

                Jiyong had freaking poked the panda’s on his !! Who could resist not jerking up if one treated that way?!

                “I’m bored to death. Suggest me something to do.” Jiyong lay beside Seungri, acting all swag and cool.

                “Date me.”

 

                “Okay, let’s g—Wait, what?! Ri, you’ve read too much fic!!”

                “We’re free this weekend, let’s date. I’ll prove you I am the gentle man and the fan fiction is only ‘fiction’.”

.

.

.

                That night, Kwon Ji Yong’s jaw officially crushed from hitting the floor too hard after Seungri’s silly statement.