Chapter 10

Surprise

“Yo, Hyungs.” Seungri held the door as he kept his naughty smirk attached on his face. His hair still wet and disheveled, body wrapped in nothing but a bathrobe with towel draping around his neck. His brow creased at the sight of his speechless hyungs, lips curled into a smirk that asked for nothing but a punch as he invited s in.

                Indeed, he got a punch.

 

 

                Seunghyun didn’t need to enter the little trouble maker’s room to punch him; with his words. “What the hell do you think you did? Don’t you know we’re worried sick because of you? And what with you trying to call Jiyong? Didn’t I cross your mind, you little unruly bastard?!! You should have at least called me!! You got  us gone crazy in Seoul!!—“

                Seunghyun immediately pulled the startled latter into his embrace, squeezing him until he could feel the latter’s heartbeat beating on top of his to convinced himself the latter was indeed alive. “You really, really, got us crazy, Maknae-ah. Thank god you’re safe.”

 

                “Hyung, I’m reminding you; you said you want to kill Maknae once you see him,” Daesung stated, hands making their way to separate the oldest and youngest, grimacing as the eldest was far stronger than him. “Come on!! Don’t say I didn’t remind you.”

                “I’m killing him!!”

                “No, you’re hugging him, Hyung!!”

                “Killing.”

                “Hyung, you’re suffocating me.” Seungri wiggled his way out as he was enveloped yet again to another embrace by Youngbae and Daesung.

                 It soon turned chaotic as the members all talking different things at the same time. “Hyungs, stop it, you ruin my revenge!!”

                “It should be us who give you revenge!” Seunghyun lightly hit Seungri’s head.

                “Yah, Hyung, what was that for?!”

                 “You nearly got us insane yet you still prepared revenge for us.”

                “It’s not like I’ll do anything major, just some minor teases, ‘kay, Hyungs?” Seungri glared at Seunghyun who was also glaring at him with faces only inches apart, both having their arms crossed in front of their chests.

 

                “Ji, what are you doing there? Weren’t you the most concern one amongst us?” Yongbae looked at the rooted leader, voice nowhere near stern but enough to get the members conscious as they parted away to give Jiyong a path.               

                Seungri who noticed immediately has a smile crept onto his face as he stretched his arm. He creased his eyebrow as soon as he was unsatisfied by Jiyong who took one by one slow steps toward him. “Don’t you want to hug me like the other?”

                “Aish, Hyung-nim!” Seungri pulled him instead. “You’re taking too long.”

                “Don’t call me ‘Hyung-nim’. You know I hate it.”

               

                Jiyong gave in as soon as the maknae hug him, ducking his head deeper to the crook of the younger’s neck, squeezing the youngest with all his might. “Don’t ever leave me again like that. You can’t imagine how dreadful last night was for me!! Call me, call me now and then. Go wherever you need to, but bring me, always bring me. Never ever leave m—“

                “Hyung, I don’t have pouch to stuff you in. We’re not even kangaroos to begin with.”  Seungri chuckled lightly as Jiyong wiggled a little and tighten his hug.

                “Just hold my hands and bring me! Do you have any wound? Let me check.” Jiyong quickly pulled away and examined his maknae’s hands and legs, touching every part of him for any scar or bruise.

                “Hyung, I’m not even in that plane!!”

                “Just in case!! You’re our maknae, our baby!! A baby hurt himself a lot.”

                “Not literally!! I’m in my twenties!!”

                “Just shut up and let me check!!”

                “Hyu—“ 

                Jiyong cupped Seungri’s face, leaving the youngest froze as he examined his face. He suddenly noticed things he never did; has Seungri’s jawline always been this sharp? His long eyelashes, tall nose, thick eyebrows, how long has he actually slept on him? Has he… Has he…

 

                Has he always been this attractive?

 

 

                “Hyung?” Seungri cleared his throat, face all red by the awkward distance between them.

                “Y-ye?” Jiyong’s eyes popped out as he realized what he was doing; He was checking out his maknae. He quickly removed his hands and pulled away hastily. “You-You pass. You do-don’t have any wounds or scars.”

                “Ji Hyung, were you just checking out our maknae?” Daesung asked, half hiding behind Seunghyun’s body.

                “What? No, I’m not!!”

                “You sure?”

                “Y-yeah! Why do I have to check him out? I don’t have reason to—Yah!! Kang Dae Sung, step back a little bit!!”

                “Ah~ What with that red tint…”

                “Stop it, Dae. You look like the street side 40-year-old ert.” Seunghyun rolled his eyes as he dragged Daesung inside Seungri’s room, occupying wherever places they like leaving only Jiyong and Seungri behind.

 

                “Come on, Hyung. Don’t just stay there!” Seungri happily dragged the rooted leader, smile brighter than ever as he closed the door behind them, he was ready for their casual talk he had long expected.

               

                BIGBANG OT5 was now completed!!

 

---

 

                “Hyung, I catch you.”

                Jiyong smiled wider as he poked his maknae’s cheek deeper. “Catch me what?”

                “Catch you staring at me.” Seungri opened his eyes and chuckled to him. “I know I’m handsome but you don’t have to stare at me like that.”

                “Just sleep, I won’t bother you.” He kept his smile as he wiggled carefully, propping his head with his hand as he stared at his maknae adoringly.

                “I can’t sleep when you’re looking at me that way. I don’t want to wake up with a hole on my chest.”

                “Yah, stare won’t pierce!!”

                “It will if it’s as strong as yours.”

                “Fine, I’m not staring,” Jiyong huffed as he pushed himself to lie on his back. There was a comfortable silence hang in the room before Jiyong turned to yet again look at Seungri who had closed his eyes.

                He stared again in silence.

                “Ouch!!”  a leg landed violently on Jiyong’s own legs.

                “I know you’re staring again.” Seungri opened one of his eyes, rolling to face Jiyong. “Actually, how y am I? Tell me, what rate am I in from 1 to 10?”

                “-10.”

                “You still stare though.”

                “…”

 

 

 

                “You’ll understand why I stare once you go through what I’ve gone.” Jiyong rolled, now back facing Seungri. “You may not even survive it…” Shoulder slightly shook.

                “Hey…”  Seungri held out his hand

                “It was terrifying, really. Really, really terrifying that I didn’t even know how I managed to go through it.”

                Seungri cancelled his intention to tap the leader.

                 Was his missing blew this big of an impact to s? He truly must have been so oblivious this whole time. How cruel of him that he even thought of revenge?

               

                “I’m sorry, Hyung. I didn’t know there was such a coincidence.” Seungri slowly sneaked his arm under the elder’s waist. “If I knew, I would have contacted you faster. I will never keep you in the dark.”

                Jiyong only nodded weakly as he felt Seungri’s arm tightened around his waist.

                They stayed in the same position for a long time, feeling each other presence, taking back all the time they’d lost, giving Jiyong the assurance he longed; his maknae had always been safe.

                .

                .

                .

 

                “Hyung, how important am I to you?”

 

Hey Guys!! Sorry for the long update...Sadly, I will probably take longer to update from now on since school has already started. I'll try to update as soon as I can, though. Lastly, thank you so much guys for your nice comments, especially for chapter 8; they are all my booster!! XD Please keep on commenting and tell me what you think of this story. I'm really looking forward for it~ <33