Chapter 18

Surprise

                For short; Seungri was hurt.

               

 

 

 

 

 

                Despite the laughter coming from the cartoon they’re watching, Seungri felt so isolated. He looked to his far left; Jiyong was there. Jiyong was sitting, hugging a pillow with his eyes glued to the screen, once in awhile he would bite his lips but never did he once scoot.

                Seungri wanted nothing more than strangling the torturing silence, he wanted to murder the ridiculous distance between them and smashed it onto the cold floor, but what could he do when it was the other side who stubbornly built it?

                It was as if his sacrifices the whole months were done for nothing. He’d flown from the other edge of the worlds back to Korea just to check on his leader, he’d given up his spare time simply to make sure his leader’s fridge was supplied, even when the leader made him sleep on his couch that was insufficient in accommodating his longer legs, Seungri didn’t complain.

 

                But, Jiyong didn’t even look him in the eye.

 

 The latter kept on pushing him away and it hurt Seungri to the deepest of his heart to see his leader turned so distant. It crushed Seungri’s heart to see Jiyong turned thinner and thinner every single day.

 

                Jiyong seemed unhealthy and there had been Seungri who cockily thought he alone could take good care of his leader.

 

                “Hyung…” His voice cracked as he tried to reach his leader. To his surprise, the latter flinched upon his touch.  “Hyung, I—“

                “So—sorry, Seungri-ah. I—I know.” Jiyong scooted farther as his arms tightened their lock around the pillow.

                Hearing his answer, Seungri’s heart dropped. Now, the leader didn’t even want to hear his voice. “I… haven’t even spoken.” He rubbed his neck, “I need to use the restroom,” he announced and waited for Jiyong’s response.

                He waited and what met him was a stare by two clear big brown eyes; Jiyong was holding a gaze with him. The hesitant eyes and fluffy brown hair topping the leader’s head was giving him a hard time as all he wished to do at the moment was to leap onto the elder’s lap and touched it all over.

                Jiyong seemed so damn delicate at times like this!

                He was in his own battle when Jiyong abruptly cut their eye contact and focused it back onto the screen. Seungri mentally cursed himself and swiftly rose from the couch.

 

He really did have to do something. So, he secretly called the other person he could always rely on…

 

               

 

                “Hello? Maknae?”

                “Hyung.”

                “What’s up? I’ve just finished a photo shoot.”

                “That’s nice to hear. Can you come over?”

                “Sure, I’m free. Where?”

                “Jiyong Hyung’s apartment, I think it’s time for him to start being exposed to the world all over again.”

                “…”

I’ll be there in 10.”

                “Thank, Hyung.”

---

                Jiyong was fighting his urge to turn around and stole glimpses of his maknae. Where is Seungri? Wasn’t he taking too long to go to the restroom? He had started to bite his nails.

                The Tom in the TV screen was running so happily and freely to chase after his Jerry, yet here he was; trying so hard to keep his feet at bay. Unable to hold himself any longer, Jiyong got up and jumped beside the couch. He was jumping up and down as he tried to force his mind shut. “Stop, stop, stop, Jiyong—“

               

He stopped. There was something.

 

                He lowered his body and sharpened his hearing; someone other than his maknae was coming. Wait, it wasn’t someone, there were more; maybe two or three people.

 

                Oh Crap!

 

                He immediately freaked out. Who were they? Wasn’t his apartment area the safest? How could someone still barge inside? No, that wasn’t the main concern! What would they think if they saw Seungri’s here?!

 

                Crap, crap, crap, crap, cra—

 

                “Hey, Ji!”

 

                “Bae…?” Jiyong eyes bulged open in complete disbelieve as soon as he saw the white haired man. “Dae? And Hyung?!” he turned to look at the now brown haired guy and cropped haired guy. They’d all changed within the months he didn’t see them.

                “Yo, there, my man.” Seunghyun smirked as he lifted his palm, watching his dongsaeng surprised expression was enough of a pleasure for him.

                “A-yo, what’s up,” Youngbae on the other hand proudly showed off his American accent. He had just come back from America two weeks ago after having his tour there. It was a sudden tour arranged to avert the public’s attention from G Dragon and Seungri.

                Youngbae’s solo album that had long been held was finally released and a world tour was abruptly planned to shift the spotlight onto him instead. Thinking they needed more distraction, Seunghyun wrapped up his film quickly and so did Daesung release his long demanded Korean singles. Thanked to them, the dynamic industry seemed to be successfully fooled and was led to forget about the existence of their biggest star’s scandal.

                Seungri only smiled on the side line. He could clearly see Jiyong was close to tears, that just showed how frail and fluffy his leader was, and he was proud of him. He had made the right decision to call them over.

 

                “Hyuuuuuunggggg~!!” Daesung suddenly shouted and comically ran onto Jiyong’s side, playfully tackling the leader into a tight hug with his muscular arms. Seunghyun, Youngbae, and Seungri only laughed at their member’s antique.

                But, their laugsh didn’t last long as Jiyong shrieked at the top of his lungs. He tremendously squirmed in Daesung’s arms and their laughs died down. Something; was not right. Daesung let him go in a haze.

                Jiyong panted and looked up. His eyes though…

 

 

 

                Were full of fears.

 

 

                .

 

                .

 

                .

 

                “Hyung?”

 

I'm so sorry guys!!!>< Please spare me for not updating for so long! TBH I was completely lost when I was writing this chapter, that's why this chapter comes out so short. I'm so sorry T-T

I'll try my best to write longer in my next chapter so please keep on commenting. They always make my day:D

It's cheesy, but I love you guys, so much <33 Meet you in the next chapter:))