Chapter 8 : The Verse #7

Ode of The Black Knight

Kim Taeyeon parks her motor bike on the provided parking ground. Yoona gives the helmet to the owner.
“Let’s go inside..my dad is waiting for us” chirps Yoona happily.
The lecturer drops her jaws in a bit disbelief emotion.
“Y-Your Dad?” stutters Taeyeon.
“Yeah, basically it’s his idea, Taeyeon.. so let’s go inside” replies the Im’s heiress.
Taeyeon stays silent and stares Yoona blankly.


HER DAD?? IT MEANS I WILL SEE MASTER IM JEONG IL, I’M DEAD NOW!- TY.


“Kim Taeyeon, are you okay?” asks Yoona a bit worry.
“U-Uh.. Y-Yes, I’m ok Yoona” answers the midget nervously.
Being aware of the situation, Yoona grabs Taeyeon’s hands and assures the nervous lecturer.
“Hey, look at me.. everything will be fine. My dad won’t bite you, it’s just simple lunch” states Yoona calmly.
“Now take a deep breath and then let it go” adds the younger lady.
Taeyeon do the command perfectly. She feels a bit relaxed.


At the end the two young women head inside the house of Sunny. The owner, Lee Sunny is Dr.Sooman’s niece. Yes, you read it right. House of Sunny is Im Jeong Il’s favorite place. For your information, Im Jeong Il and Lee Sooman are friends since university. Lee Sooman chose his life path to be Surgeon. He’s born as genius. Lee Sooman saved Im Jeong Il’s youngest sister after a terrible car accident. That’s why, Im Jeong Il owed Lee Sooman’s family a lot.


“Hello uncle Im, are you alone? It’s an honor for me busy man like you visits my restaurant” greets Sunny warmly.
“Hi Sunkyu.. haha don’t say that. How’s your uncle Sooman? Ah I won’t be alone since I’ll have lunch together with my daughter and her soon to be lover” responses the old man.
The talked people walk inside the place.
“Ah.. here they are..” mutters Jeong Il happily.
Sunny directs her eyes to the two women who walk closer to Im Jeong Il’s spot.
“Oh.. Erika Kim” states Sunny unconsciously under her breath.
“What are you saying, Sunkyu-yah?” asks Im Jeong Il curiously.
“Oh.. nothing uncle. I hope you enjoy your lunch. I’ll provide the best service for you, Yoona and your guest” answers Sunny quickly.
“Thankyou sunkyu-yah.. do your best” replies the Yoona’s father.
Yoona and Taeyeon come closer to Jeong Il’s spot.
“Hello appa, sorry we are late. Traffic Jam as usual” greets Yoona after she kisses her dad’s cheeks.
“No problem darling. Ah.. who’s the young lady next to you, Yoong?” asks the father in oh so curious expression.
He gives a secret eye blink to Taeyeon to get along with the play.
Taeyeon gets the secret message and comes along with her big boss.
“Let us sit first, appa” replies Im Yoona.
The two sit in front of Im Jeong Il.
“So, appa.. the woman next to me is my lecturer..her name is Kim Taeyeon, she saved me from the cold morning hence as my gratitude I invite her to join our lunch…” explains Yoona nervously.
Im Jeong Il stares at his daughter in unreadable expression.
“And Taeyeon, he is my father.. his name is Im Jeong Il, I love him so much” introduces Yoona like a kid. The younger woman tries to lessen the nervous atmosphere.
Taeyeon being polite lady greets her master slash her student’s father in polite gesture.
“Good afternoon Mr.Im, my name is Kim Taeyeon and I’m her lecturer, nice to meet you” states Taeyeon in mixed expression nervous yet polite.
Im Jeong Il decides to tease the two young women in front of him for a bit. He plasters unreadable expression. His expression causes the two women’s nervousness.
“Hmmm….” hums the father.
“So, Miss Kim..Are you my daughter’s lecturer?” asks the father in manly voice.
“Yes sir” answers Taeyeon clearly.
“Thank you for helping our Yoona” states Im Jeong il in warmer tone.
“No problem sir” replies Taeyeon still in polite tone.
“Let’s enjoy the lunch in relaxed atmosphere, no need to be formal..just call me appa like Yoona did” states Im Jeong Il.
Yoona lifts her head to her dad’s direction, secretly sends a code to her dad to be careful.
“A-Appa?” stutters Taeyeon.
“Yes, appa..it seems you’re good woman, miss Kim. I trust my daughter to you anyway” replies the old man casually.
Taeyeon scratches her not itchy head.
“Haha you look funny in that expression, Miss Kim” teases the dad.
“Appa.. don’t do that to Kim Taeyeon” whines the daughter.
“So you call her casually, only by her name Im Yoona?” teases her father.
“Oops..” yoona covers .
“A-Ah about that, I ask her to be casual outside the campus, sir. We’re not that far in to be honest” states Taeyeon.
“Appa Kim Taeyeon, not sir” reminds Im Jeong Il.
“O-Oh.. Okay A-Appa” stutters Taeyeon nervously.
“Relax Taeyeon-ah.. I’m not biting you” states the master playfully.
“Appa, I’m hungry..can we order the foods?” states Yoona like a kid. She wants to save Taeyeon from the awkward tension.
“Oh..Sure. Order what you want darling” replies the dad.
“Ok, I miss Sunny’s spaghetti. What do you want Taeyeon?” asks Yoona casually.
“Similar to yours, Yoona” states Taeyeon nervously like a kid.
Im Jeong Il secretly smirks after he saw Taeyeon and Yoona’s interaction.


Cute, I don’t know this midget has this side. The calm and composed Erika Kim I know is flying away like dust. She’ll be good match for my Yoong – KJI.


At the end, the three decided to order the best menus of the restaurant.
“So, what are you teaching at Yoong’s campus, Kim Taeyeon?” asks the father after they finished their lunch.
“I’m teaching introduction to business strategy, a-appa” answers Taeyeon awkwardly.
“Hmm..ok, it seems you will be good lecturer for our yoong” replies the master in good acting skill.
“Thankyou, appa..I’ll try my best to be the one” states Taeyeon a bit nervous.
“Good, young lady” praises Yoona’s dad.
“Ah.. by the way, do you have boyfriend or girlfriend, young lady?” asks Im Jeong Il straightforward. His question gains choke from the petite young lady in front of him.
“Uhukk.. Uhukk…” coughs Taeyeon.
The sensible Yoona gives Taeyeon a glass of water, the midget receives it and drinks the liquid to calm her emotion.
“Yaa..Appa.. why??” protests the heiress.
“Why??” asks the dad.
“Don’t ask question like that again eo?” replies the daughter.
“Ehh.. it’s okay Yoona, don’t be angry your father is not fault, it’s me the one who can’t control my emotion..” cuts Taeyeon.
“No, my appa should’ve not asked that question, he made you choke..sorry” states Yoona like a kid.
“Ani.. I’m fine tho. Don’t worry Yoong. And Mr.Im the answer is No, no I don’t have lover right now” answers the petite lecturer in more stable tone.
“Ah.. Mr. Im, Yoona excuse me I want to go to the toilet for a bit, is it okay?” asks Taeyeon politely.
“Sure” replies the dad.
“Do you need me to accompany you?” asks Yoona in worried tone.
“Ah.. no need yoona, it’s better you accompany your dad here” replies Taeyeon.
Then, Taeyeon leaves the two to the toilet. When Taeyeon steps her shoes and opens the toilet’s door she sees the view that makes her blood boiling like hot water.
Kwon Yuri swings her hand to slap a woman in front of her. A woman who looks so familiar to the petite woman.
STOP THAT KWON YURI” shouts the petite Kim loudly.
Both of the women direct their attention to the source of the shout.
Kwon Yuri’s face looks so damn red.
The other woman’s face looks so shocked and she drops her jaws in disbelief gesture.


Meanwhile, on the Im’s table.


“appa, please don’t do that again. I almost lost my face in front of Taeyeon” states Yoona in annoyed tone.
“Haa.. nothing’s wrong Yoongie, your dad here just want to know..you are also curious, right? Be honest to  appa” answers Im Jeong Il in manly voice.
“But, appa…” whines Yoona.
“Hello uncle Jeong Il.. Hello Yoong” shouts a familiar voice, the two’s attention directed to the source of the voice.
“OH..SOOYOUNG UNNIE, when are you coming?” asks Yoona in disbelief tone.
“This morning yoong. Hello uncle, how are you guys doing?” asks Sooyoung politely.
“We are good, Syoo” replies the old man.
“Finally our giant decides to go back to Korea, huh?” teases Yoona.
“Yaa don’t call me like that, Im Yoona the deer” replies Sooyoung in oh so annoying tone.
“Sit first, Syoo.. are you coming here alone?” asks Im Jeong Il.
“No uncle, I come here with someone..and now she is in the toilet” answers Sooyoung.
“Whoaaa the shikshin now is having someone… weeeeee…weeee” teases Yoona like a kid.
Sooyoung blushes like tomato. Her face looks so red.
“Stop that Yoong, stop that or else…” snaps the taller girl.
“Or else what Syoo?” asks Yoona daringly.
“Or else I’ll give you my deadly tickle” threatens Sooyoung while smirking.
“Ok ok.. I’m giving up giant, you win this time” states Yoona in annoyed expression.
“Oh.. do you have another guest today, Yoong..uncle?” asks Sooyoung after she saw the empty dirty plate next to her spot.
“Yeah, Yoona’s girlfriend soon to be” teases Im Jeong Il.
“Weee..Im Yoona, you’re a mature lady now. I wonder who is the unlucky woman..? Eh wait, are you swing that way?” asks Sooyoung bluntly.
This time, Yoona’s face is getting redder, similar to Sooyoung’s few minutes ago.
“Yah.. appa.. stop that..this giant will mock me until she feels satisfied” protests Yoona.
Yoona’s phone rings. There’s massage notification.


From : My Black Knight
Uh, yoona..I’m sorry.. something’s important happened. I have to leave you with your dad. Plese send my apology to him since I’m going in impolite way. I’ll call you later once the situation is getting better. I’ll go through the back door.


Yoona’s expression changed into darker one after she read the text.
“Yoong, you okay?” asks Sooyoung worriedly.
“Princess, is everything alright?” this time the dad who asks Yoona.
“O-Oh..yes, Appa..Tae have to go because something important happened. She says sorry because she couldn’t say goodbye properly. And I guess I will go home with you” replies Yoona in sad tone.
“Eii yoong.. don’t be sad, I’ll drive you home. Is that okay, uncle?” asks Sooyoung.
“Wait did you say that you’re coming here with your someone, huh?” asks the old man to the tall girl.
“Oh.. Jessica will be fine tho, don’t worry uncle” replies Sooyoung casually.
“Jessica?” asks Im Jeong Il confusedly.
“Do you mean Jessica Jung, Syoo unnie?”  asks Yoona in disbelief tone.
Sooyoung nods her head lightly.
“Are you and Jessica unnie…???” asks Yoona still in similar tone.
“Haha.. not there yet Yoong” answers Sooyoung.
“Eh.. by the way why Jessica unnie is so long in the toilet, Taeyeon too.. should we check them out Syoo unnie?” asks Yoona worriedly.
“Good idea” replies Sooyoung.
“Appa, please wait here..we will come back few minutes later” dismisses Yoona politely.
“Hmmm…” Im Jeong Il just hums shortly.
“Everything is getting more interesting, Kim, Kwon, Jung and Choi are already coming back to this land.. we still waiting for the last one. I hope you show us your face as soon as possible, Hwang” mutters Im Jeong Il while smirking to his steak and embeds the knife to the brownish meat.


A/N :
Another update! *Sorry if it seems so random.
Who do you think the woman in the toilet, guys?
Will Yoona and Taeyeon being together?
Will Jessica realize that Sooyoung has special interest to her?
Keep reading, commenting, subscribing and upvoting.
J is out.