Chapter 9 : The Verse #8

Ode of The Black Knight

“Stop your move Kwon Yuri, Don’t you dare to lay your hand on this woman” shouts Taeyeon in cold intimidating tone.
“Ha~ ..How dare you to command me like that. Remember we are outside the campus..and please do remember that this woman is under my possession, so go away and mind your own business, Kim Taeyeon” replies Yuri harshly.
The other woman tries to calm her emotion. She feels the mixed emotion : shocked, scared…and happy. 


Is that my charming prince? – the woman in front of Yuri.


“One move from you in harming this woman, I’ll do the thing you’ve never been imagined before, Kwon Yuri” threatens the petite lecturer.


Taeyeon moves forward to face Yuri, she protects the other woman with her petite body. Kwon Yuri smirks like a cunning lady. Taeyeon holds the woman’s hand softly. The midget’s stares look so fierce and full of emotion.
“For the last time, I warn you.. I don’t want to use violence, just go away from my sight and don’t you dare to hurt this woman again” states Taeyeon angrily.


The y Kwon tries to provoke Taeyeon. The Kwon’s daughter starts the attack first. Taeyeon on the other hand, being a well-trained cop brings advantage for her. In a second, she is success in beating Yuri, no blood but precise attacks.
“I’ve told you.. don’t you dare to hurt this woman, or you will pay with your own life, Kwon Yuri” states Taeyeon in calmer tone.
“Follow me” commands the petite woman to the standing woman behind her. The other woman just obeys the command and walk away together with her savior.
The two women head outside the restaurant thru back door. Taeyeon gives the baby blue helmet to the other lady.
“Wear this” states Taeyeon shortly.
The other woman just obediently follows Taeyeon’s instruction. Once she put on the helmet, the woman hops on to the motorbike and encircles her hands on the rider’s waist. She leans her face on the rider’s shoulders, the familiar soothing warmth could be felt by the woman, she smiles widely as soon as the motorbike heads to the main road of Seoul City.


The motor arrives in front of lavish house in quieter area of Seoul City. Taeyeon speeds her motorbike to enter the wide yard of the house. She heads to the garage area.
“Get off” states Taeyeon calmly.
The woman does the command. She put off the helmet and gives the blue thing to the owner.
“Thanks for saving me, my charming prince” states the woman in cheerful tone.
“You owe me an explanation, Hwang Miyoung” replies the midget.
The two head inside the lavish house.
Taeyeon activates the high level of security and protection as soon as the two enters the house.
“You have a nice crib, prince” praises Hwang Miyoung slash Tiffany.
“Thanks, make yourself home” replies Taeyeon casually.
The midget woman put off her black coat and hangs it on the hanger on the corner.
Taeyeon heads to the kitchen area and prepares some liquids and snacks for the guest.
“When did you arrive?” asks Taeyeon as soon as she landed her on the sofa.
“Yesterday afternoon” answers Tiffany shortly.
“Where are you staying at?” asks the midget again.
“Shilla hotel, but I’ve checked out since Yuri brought me to her place this morning” replies the woman.
“So you still in relationship with that little devil?” asks Taeyeon expressionless.
“Yes, I have to endure the hardship and hatred since my goal is not accomplished yet, prince” states Tiffany in tired voice.
“It must be hard for you, Miyoung-ah” states Taeyeon.
“I have to destroy those Kwons, prince. They killed my parents mercilessly, I am doing my duty as good daughter” snaps Tiffany.
“Yeah, I know the story from Dr.Sooman, after all we are having the same target, Stephanie” replies Taeyeon.
“And you, ruined my plan prince with your oh so heroic action inside the toilet” protests Tiffany.
“Why? I just can’t stand seeing my beloved lady is being hurt by that bastard” replies Taeyeon sincerely.
“Omaya.. I don’t know that my charming prince Taetae can be sweet” teases Tiffany.
“Haha..so you prefer to see ignorant me rather than sweet side of mine?” dares Taeyeon naughtily.
“Ani.. I like sweet side of you more than the cold side tho” replies Tiffany.
“So, what did you do in Sunny’s restaurant, Kim Taeyeon?” asks the woman curiously.
“Well.. I was invited by my student to join her lunch” states Taeyeon calmly, she picks a slice of watermelon and eats it in one go.
“Student?” asks Tiffany confusedly.
“Yeah.. a lecturer in disguise to be exact” corrects Taeyeon.
“What is your plan, prince?” asks Tiffany softly, she closes the gap between Taeyeon and her.


The two are kissing for some minutes.


“H-Hahh..H-Haah.. I need some airs, Miyoung-ah” states Taeyeon breathless after unpredictable attack from Tiffany.
“Hahahaha..look your face is so priceless, Taetae” lughs Tiffany loudly.
“Yaah.. you.. don’t do that kind of things again without my permission, Hwang Miyoung” protests Taeyeon.
“Arra..Arra..Arra…” answers Tiffany in lazy tone.
“Answer my question, prince..” demands Tiffany.
“Well you know that Kwon Jong Hyun sends Yuri to SNU right? I am lecturing at that campus, and for your information Miyoung-ah..I also meet another big fish, the student who invites me is Im Jeong Il’s daughter. You know in order to do my plan, I have to be that filthy Jeong Il’s dog and steals his heart. His daughter can help me do the plan” explains Taeyeon seriously.
“O-Omo.. you get two big fishes in one go, prince” states Tiffany in shocked expression.
“Haha it seems our parents give us their blessings Miyoung-ah” replies Taeyeon in relieved.
“Yeah.. I want this tiring revenge being a big success for us, dear..” states Tiffany while directing her head to Taeyeon’s.
“Endure everything for a bit more, my princess..We have to be strong and stay focus” states Taeyeon, she kisses Tiffany’s forehead softly.
The two are hugging each other’s body for some minutes.
“Ah.. do you get any news about Alfred’s whereabout?” asks Taeyeon
“Alfred?” asks Tiffany confused.
“Geun Suk, my mate” answers Taeyeon.
“Aah.. Alfred Jang.. yeah, I eavesdropped Yuri this morning, she mentioned about Im family, It seems The Kwon’s next target is Im Jeong Il.. and I found a new info that the heiress hires Alfred as her private detective, It seems the heiress wants to be rebellious daughter, you know..  I got information from Yuri that Im Jeong Il is a bastard who loves to marry for many times, your student can be good ally for us since she secretly hates her father, that’s what Yuri told me. All you need to do is make her going to our boat as soon as possible, you can ask about Alfred’s condition to your student I think” explains Tiffany briefly.
“OMG.. It seems the sky helps us, I, You, Alfred plus Im Yoona can be deadly weapon to those corrupt filthy bastards, Miyoung-ah” states Taeyeon excitedly.
“Humm..Hummm…I can’t wait to see the next thing, I will do the best for our parents.. they have to pay their bad doings” states Tiffany a bit emotional.
“Don’t be too emotional, honey… relax.. all will be well, let’s do our plan smoothly, let’s enjoy this game, no need to be rushed. A bit torture won’t be bad, right?” replies Taeyeon in soft tone.
“It will be nice game surely, Taetae” states Tiffany while smirking mysteriously.


Meanwhile at Sunny’s restaurant.


A young lady walks out from the opposite direction from the toilet.
“Oh.. are you okay, young miss?” asks the lady in worried tone. She helps the wobbly Yuri to walk.
“T-Thank you” stutters Yuri.
“What happened to you?” asks the other lady.
“Well I got an accident” lies Yuri.
“It seems you need to be brought to the hospital, your injury look a bit serious” states the woman.
Yuri is brought to the nearest chair.
“Wait a moment, I’ll call my friend to prepare the car, I come here together with my friend” states the woman.
The woman takes her phone and dials her friend’s number.


Hello Choi, It’s me Jessie..can you help me?- JS.
What’s wrong with you, Jess?- SY.
Come to the toilet, I need your help..somebody is injured- JS.
Ok, wait me for seconds. Don’t go anywhere  Jung Sooyeon- SY.


The woman who helped Yuri walks closer to the Kwon’s daughter.
“Wait a moment, my friend will be here soon to help you” states Jessica.
“Thank you miss….”says Yuri unfinished.
“Jessica, my name is Jessica Jung” replies the Kwon’s savior.
“Thank you miss Jung” states Yuri.


Meanwhile at the table.


After Sooyoung picked the call from her crush, Jessica she explained the detail to uncle Im and Im Yoona.
“Uh Yoong, it seems I cannot drive you home, I have to help Jessie’s friend” apologizes Sooyoung.
“It’s fine Syoo unnie, I’ll go back together with my dad, right appa?” replies Yoona calmly.
Im Jeong Il nods his head in agreement.
“You go help your friend, we will go home too after this..don’t waste the time Choi Sooyoung” states Yoona.
“See you later uncle, see you later Yoong” dismisses Sooyoung.
The tall girl heads to the informed area.
“Appa let’s go home, I feel tired already” states Yoona weakly.
The Dad and Daughter left the restaurant after the dad paid the bill.
From a far a petite young lady stands in worried expression.
“The war will be started, I need to call uncle Sooman to inform him about this” states the midget to no one.


A/N :
Hello readers, here is an update for you.
Thankyou for being loyal readers and subscribers. Thanks so much for the votes too..
I need your feedback for this story betterment.
Jagga_Nim is out.