I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS!

Ode of The Black Knight

So guys, i won't post an update but i want to ask you something. Hopefully you can help me tho.

Recently i have bad situation, another clue : it is related to pinkish thing called love.

well everything was started some times ago. I knew a particular person, this person changed my life a lot. Previously I've been in relationship with my first ex boyfriend for 3 years, we separated bcs of distance and our hectic business. Total, i need 6 years of time to completely erase the feeling for him. 

The person i told you was the one who helped me in erasing my first ex from my mind and heart. This person treated me super duper nice. This person was success in breaking my wall. This person hit my most important spot inside my heart. J is the type of person who is really hard to fall in love, seriously it's true guys.

This person's persistency, patience, understanding and nice treatments were successfully melting my ice. At the end I unconsciously fell for this person.

When i was ready to accept everything, this person hushed me away, this person said it's for my own sake. In short, we decided to stop the relationship bcs of family matters.

I (and maybe this person too) surely felt the hurt and pain bcs of the separation. I tried to do enjoyable things and have business to forget this person, but when i was alone i remembered abt this person.

What should i do guys?

PS : this person asked me to walk away but i feel heavy since i've gone too far and deep in having feeling for this person. I don't want to be selfish but on the other side I don't want to lose this person.

I want to know your opinions abt my problem tho. 

Feel free to share the ideas.

Regards, 

J.