NOT AN UPDATE, PLEASE READ.

Ode of The Black Knight

Hello readers, It's me J here.

I want to inform you some important things, i guess i will be straight to the points.

1. After a deep thinking process i decided to take a temporary break in writing stories. It means there will be no updates for ALL on going stories such as : The Heiress and I Season 2, Ode of The Black Knight and STARDOM.

2. The Duration of my temporary break is not decided yet, due to the personal reason i have to withdraw my activity in this site for moments ( but don't worry i'm sure i'll be back).

3. I'd like to express my gratitude to all of my readers here, thanks so much for your loyalty, your care, your support through comments, feedbacks and any other shapes of support. Your responses are out of my expectation guys and frankly, I'm so happy to see that.

4. I want to express my apology. J is a human too surely she's imperfect whether it's her way of writing until the way of treating the readers. I, Jagga_nim / J realizes that maybe there are many readers here who feel uncomfortable, who feel annoyed, who feel disappointed, who feel angry because of my story plots that sometimes so complicated like cheap soap opera, because of I destroyed your idols' great characteristics by turning them into their opposites. I did that simply because of the need of the story, not any other reasons. I'm sorry if my brain and my tendency to complicate stories caused inconvenience feeling for you, my readers. 

Last but not least, Thankyou and Sorry for everything. See you when I see you.I hope you guys live your life happily.

Malang, July 23rd 2017

With Love,

Jagga_Nim/ J.