Chapter 11 : The Verse #10

Ode of The Black Knight

After Yoona finished her morning routinity, she left the Im’s mansion and speeds her White Tesla to her private penthouse. Im Jeong Il the father gave the penthouse as the graduation gift for her beloved daughter. The heiress arrived at the penthouse at 8.45 AM, 15’ earlier than the appointment time.
After Yoona parked her Tesla, she walks inside the penthouse and makes herself simple American Breakfast. Thanks to her independency that has been trained since the heiress was in teenager age.
Yoona enjoys her meals in intrigued mind, the heiress hides her bright and cheerful traits because she prepares for the worst possibility that will be explained by her senior, Detective Seo Juhyun. After Yoona finished her meal, she walks to the living room and turns the wide screen TV to kill the quiet atmosphere.


Ding Dong


The doorbell of the lavish penthouse makes the owner jolts a bit from the sofa. She turns off the TV and walks to the entrance door.
“Come in Seo unnie” states the Im heiress.
Seo Juhyun who dressed in neat casual outfit walks in to the penthouse. Her face looks serious, the female detective brings black-colored suitcase on her right hand.
“Sit first, what do you want to drink Seo unnie?” asks Im Yoona calmly.
“Ginger Tea as usual will be fine, miss Im” replies the detective politely.
“Put off the formality, unnie..we’re outside your office” adds Yoona.
Yoona leaves the director to the bar area, she makes a glass of Ginger Tea and a cup of Americano, her favorite when everything goes wrong like this.
Once Yoona finished in making the beverages, she seated herself on the white sofa, facing the detective who sits in front of her.
“Drink the Tea, unnie..relax I remember your taste” states Yoona in calm tone.
Seo sips the prepared Tea in peaceful mind, the facial expression shows that the detective’s mind is disturbed by certain thing.
“Thank you for the tea, Yoong. You’re awesome in making this kind of stuffs” praises the detective sincerely.
“No worries unnie…how’s Yong Hwa oppa and Jung Tae Hwa?” asks the heiress.
“Oh they’re good. Yong Hwa goes to US to manage our music school branch in NY city.. and Tae Hwa, he just entered the elementary school this week after I finished the transfer procedure from US to Seoul” explains the detective in brief.
“So you guys are having long distance relationship?” asks Yoona curiously.
“Yeah, you may say that.. but Yong Hwa will try his best to come home every month to visit us here, you know my husband just love music that much and I can’t help that I love my current work as private detective” replies Seo warmly.
“Both of you are cool unnie.. I never imagine that the school’s valedictorian senior will fall for the school’s cool little rebel like Yong Hwa oppa..” mutters Yoona in awe.
“Listen me as older sister Yoong, when love attacks and you guys are fated to be together…no matter what you will be together at the end, even if you guys are having opposite personalities and background..the universe seems doing a conspiracy to make you end up being together, no matter how hard you try to deny it” advices Seo Juhyun.
“Agree unnie, I’ll keep that in my mind” replies Yoona while smile sincerely.
“Ehmm… so, let’s start to discuss about the business” starts Yoona in serious facial expression.
“Hmm okay Yoong, I’ve done everything you asked.. I tracked all complete information about those people.. starting from Kim Taeyeon until the Jung’s daughter Jessica” answers the detective calmly.
Seo Juhyun takes her black-colored suitcase. She opens the black thing and takes her high-tech laptop and some folders.
“Before you read the file, I want to show you something.. but please be calm and control your emotion” warns the detective softly.
Yoona nods her head lightly.


Please, let my prediction wrong, God – YN.


Seo turns the laptop on and plays the gathered video recording.
The laptop’s display shows the worst scenes, just like Yoona’s prediction. The square display shows Taeyeon and Tiffany’s conversation and make out session. Yoona’s face looks so stern and cold, she tries her best to hold the tears that threaten to fall.
Seo Juhyun on the other hand watches the younger lady with pitiful expression, she couldn’t do anything other than shuts up.
Once the video is over, detective Seo closed the laptop and put it back inside the black-colored suitcase.
“Sorry Yoong for showing you that recording” states Seo Juhyun carefully.
“Never mind unnie, it’s part of your job.. after all I asked you to gather everything about those people in detail.. I am not trusting Geun Suk oppa after you told me that he was Alpha Team member, the same team as Taeyeon slash Erika” replies the heiress in unreadable expression and stable tone.
“Please explain me about your findings related to those people in detail, it’s better to hear your explanation rather than reading all files, I’m not in the mood to read now.. but please leave the files with me, I’ll store them as my archive” pleas Yoona.
“Ok, are you ready to hear my explanation Yoong? I saw you look a bit shaken.. it’s better to wash your face” advises Seo Juhyun.
Yoona follows the advice and walks to the toilet. After some minutes, she walks back to the living room in fresher face.
“Feeling better?” asks Seo shortly.
Yoona nods as the response.


“Ok, I’ll start my explanation now, who is the first person you want to hear?” offers detective Seo warmly.
“Stephanie Hwang” answers Yoona coldly. The deer eyes shows anger and hates.
“Stephanie Hwang is a Korean-American artist, she was born in US from a wealthy family. Her dad owned hotel-chains in Santa Barbara, her mom was an athlete. Her parents were college mates at UCLA. Stephanie has 2 older siblings, the oldest oppa worked as Archeologist for UN and resided in Southeast Asia area named Leo Hwang, while the sister.. She’s married to Canadian-French business man and lived in Quebec with 2 kids. The parents were killed by Kwon Jong Hyun because of business matter. The siblings also are tortured by that filthy Kwon.  Leo Hwang was found dead in a jungle in Philippines area when he’s on the project finding the fossil, poisonous gas…as the effect his family lived in sorrow after Leo’s leaving. The wife now is in asylum, they have no kids. The unlucky thing also happened to her sister in Canada. The influence of Kwon Jong Hyun made Tiffany’s brother in law’s business got bankrupted. The Kwon made the two handicaps by causing car accident when the two visited the parents in law, their kids passed away on that accident, Tiffany’s sister lost her vision and the brother lost his legs” stops Seo Detective.
Yoona’s face looked so angry after she heard the first part of the explanation.
Seo sips the Ginger Tea to calm her emotion.
“Can I continue the explanation, Yoong?” asks the detective.
“Yes” responses Yoona weakly.
“After the destruction of her family, Tiffany is living by herself.. she determined herself to do revenge to Kwon Jong Hyun. The woman worked her out to be famous artist, she married to Thai-American director named Mr.Horvejkul, She used him as the ladder to do her revenge. After she gained the fame, she knew that Kwon Jong Hyun’s daughter..Kwon Yuri loves to do investment in showbiz industry, She secretly seduced the Kwon’s daughter.. Tiffany threw her pride to do her revenge, she even let Yuri killed her husband, the pathetic director,Mr.Horvejkul” explains Seo Juhyun.
“Then, how are Taeyeon and Tiffany meeting and knowing each other?” asks Yoona curiously.
“Before Tiffany become famous artist and singer, the lady lived alone, she lived like homeless person.. there, the generous Dr.Lee Sooman found that pathetic young lady and helped Tiffany to find her true self.. there, she met Taeyeon slash Erika Kim. The two befriended in good way, Taeyeon and Tiffany are protecting each other…and there is one guy who is helped by Dr. Sooman, his name is Alfred Jang.. later I will explain about him to you, Yoong”  stated Seo Juhyun, she fixes her sitting position into more comfortable one.
“Alfred Jang??? Don’t tell me that Alfred Jang is….” Trails Yoona in shocked expression.
“Yes, Alfred Jang is Jang Geun Suk.. your other detective” answers Seo Juhyun casually.
“Ok I’ll go back to Tiffany’s story. After the woman success in seducing Kwon Yuri, the two have secret affair.. the two were living in Amsterdam, Yuri controlled the family business, especially the drug and weapon selling in Europe area, the Kwon’s daughter did a fatal mistake, her dad asked her to go back to Seoul to do special mission” states Seo.
“Mistakes? Special Mission?” asks Yoona curiously.
“Yes, she accidentally blurted out the vital secret of Kwon Group to Tiffany. And you know where the thing goes to, Tiffany informed Taeyeon about the secret, It has relations with your dad, Im Jeong Il..Yoong, so I want you to be careful. The people around you are dangerous, I will help you as best as I can, don’t worry” stated Seo Juhyun calmly.
“What secret, unnie? And thankyou for your caring” asks Yoona in high curiosity.
“I’m still investigating about the secret, don’t worry..my people and connections are great people. I’ll inform you as soon as I get the secret” assures Seo Juhyun.
“Who’s the next person you choose, Yoong?” asks Seo Juhyun calmly. She sips her drink before she continues her explanation.
“Alfred Jang Geun Suk oppa”  states Yoona firmly.
“Nice choice, Alfred will lead you to The Erika Kim, our main role” replies Seo Juhyun while smirking victoriously.


“Alfred is a Korean descent US Police member. His parents are merchants, His Dad is American and his mommy is Korean. Alfred was born in Texas, the little Alfred loved to play soccer, he wanted to be a professional soccer player. Alfred has an older sister, she was killed by Kwon Jong Hyun’s people because this young Jang lady was stealing Kwon’s biggest secret in controlling Drug Selling in US and Latin America areas. Alfred’s older sister was a scientist, She’s MIT’s genius young inventor. Her specialization is Bio-Chemical. At first, Gwen Jang- Alfred’s older sister was recruited by Kwon’s sub-group, Kwon Chemical as its expert scientist. As the time went by, Gwen knew internal secret of Kwon’s company. She felt betrayed by the company, when the company recruited her, the management told her that Kwon Chemical is built to help people, but in fact they used Gwen’s intelligence to create deadly drugs. Gwen Jang at the end reported the crime to Interpol, as the consequence, she was killed by Kwon Chemical secretly. Gwen Jang left a letter to her brother, Alfred. Because of that letter, Alfred knew everything and determined to kill Kwon and protect innocent people. That’s why Alfred decided to join national police. Thanks to Jang’s family great intelligence gene, Alfred was chosen as the member of special team, Alpha Team. There he met our Erika Kim. Erika saved Alfred from injustice treatment when they’re in police academy, that’s why Alfred wants to protect Erika, the thing that he couldn’t do for his sister, Gwen Jang” states the detective.
“Yoong, may I ask a glass of water? My throat is dry…hehehe” states Seo Juhyun in lighter tone.
“Ah.. yes, sorry.. I’ll bring you the water and snacks.. since our talks will be long” apologies Yoona.
Yoona walks to the kitchen area to take some snacks and fruits, she also takes a big bottle of fresh water.
“Sorry for making you wait, Seo unnie” apologies Yoona.
“Haha.. don’t say that, I’m fine tho..” 
“Eat the snacks and Drink the water first before you continue your explanation, unnie” allows Yoona nicely.
“Thanks Yoong..hahaha, you have nice house by the way” responses Seo Juhyun lightly.
The two eat the snacks and sip the liquids.
“So, I’ll continue the explanation.. Alfred and Erika were assigned in Alpha Team, It’s special team of US State police to fight against the drug selling and human trafficking. This team was asked to catch the biggest network of US and Latin America drugs distribution, the Kwon group..the specific name of the organization is The Red Dragon or known as TRD. The main figure of this operation is Erika Kim who is also known as The Black Knight. Because of her intelligence and persistency, this team was nearly success in breaking TRD main drugs storage in New Mexico area, but unfortunately, there was a traitor who informed TRD about the Alpha Team’s plan. At the end, when the team was entering the storeroom, the TRD staff burnt the storeroom. For TRD, it’s easy thing to do that kind of act and manipulate the details. All of Alpha Team members died that night. Without TRD knowing, Alfred and Erika were success in running away before the arson getting worse. The two ran to the nearest forest, there the two were saved by our Angel, Dr.Sooman. That night, Dr.Sooman was driving home from International Conference in New Mexico. He found the two under the tree and decided to bring them home. Dr.Sooman had to operate them because the burnt was almost 60%. Erika asked Dr. Sooman to reconstruct her face look alike her late brother, Erik Kim. After the two were getting operated, the two decided to separate, Alfred was going back to Korea to investigate TRD and Kwon Company, While Erika decided to do her revenge by her own way, she gained her wealth first by being a forex player in Wall Street, The Black Knight slash Loner Wolf, Kim Taeyeon. The three: Erika, Alfred and Stephanie have the same motive, the want to destroy the source of their suffer and sorrow – The Kwon Family, The TRD founder” closed Detective Seo.
“Hmmm..” Yoona hums.
“Why?” asks Seo curiously.
“I’m curious why Tiffany calls Erika as prince…” replies Yoona.
“Hmmm.. your question will lead to Erika’s complex love interest” answers Seo shortly.
“Hmm..pinkish thing.. interesting” states Yoona in unreadable expression.
“Tell me that, unnie” adds Yoona.
“Hold on Yoong, I want to go to toilet first..may I?” asks Seo.
“Haha.. Sure, unnie you may go there before you are peeing here” jokes Yoona like a choding.
Seo goes to the toilet, minutes later the older detective out from the lavish toilet and walks back to the sofa, there she sees Yoona reads the files she gave.
“Sorry for making you wait, Miss Im Yoona” greets Seo.
Yoona directs her attention to the detective.
“I’m ready to hear about Erika’s love story, unnie” states Yoona excitedly.
“Prepare yourself for the Gay Taeyeon’s interesting love life, Im Yoona” states Seo Juhyun as soon as she placed her bottom on the soft white sofa.

A/N :
Hello Readers, J is here.. sorry for the delayed update.. hahaha.
What do you think about this chapter?
Any idea for Taeyeon’s love life story?
Dearest Zenislev, be patient yaa about the rated scene.. I’ll give you the scenes as soon as possible..making that kind of part is harder than writing a master thesis for me, hahahahaha.
Thanks for being loyal readers and subscribers.
Don’t forget to comment, subscribe (for new readers) and gimme guys your vote.. hahaha.
Have a nice day,
J is out.