Chapter 14 : The Verse #13

Ode of The Black Knight

The day for charity concert has come. All of the performers are ready on their respective provided places. The audiences, mostly the students of the best university in Korea are excitedly anticipating the performance from the black knight slash Kim Taeyeon from school of economics.

Meanwhile, The black Audi was stopped on the parking area of SNU’s outdoor music field parking section. There are two well-built bodies coming out from the shiny car.

“How’s my appearance, Syoo?” asks the cello player, Jessica Jung to her tall best friend.

“You’re beautiful and gorgeous as usual, Jung.. good luck for today’s performance” supports the Choi’s daughter.

“Thanks again, syoo.. ka-ja” states Jessica energetically.

The two walk to the designated concert place. There, the coordinator greets Jessica. Sooyoung goes to the audience seat immediately.

The MC starts the events, the lecturers and talented students are showing their best on that charity concert. It’s Taeyeon and Yoona’s turn to perform. The MC calls them to go to the prepared stage.

“Please Welcome The Black Knight of SNU and the goddess of SNU school of economics, Prof. Kim Taeyeon and student Im Yoona” shouts the MC cheerfully.

Both performers and audiences direct their attention to the two beautiful lady who walk to the prepared stage.

“Good day, everyone.. here I and my beloved beautiful student will play a good song from Eric Clapton entitled Tears in Heaven, hope you enjoy our performance” explains Taeyeon calmly.

The duet performance from Kim and Im anaesthetize the audiences. Eric Clapton’s song was beautifully performed by the petite professor. The violin play from Im Yoona added its magical effect.

One particular lady feels her heart beats like crazy, without her realized she forms tears on her eyes.

Erika, is that you?- Jessica Jung

Feels like there is strange force asks her to join, Jessica plays her cello. She clearly remembers her part every time she plays the song together with the twin siblings back then. She feels the familiar vibe when Taeyeon sings the lyric, the piano, violin and cello are well synched.

This..- Taeyeon.

Taeyeon feels the same feeling as Jessica. The petite professor gets carried on, at the end the three gained standing ovation from the audiences and all people there.

AFTER THE CHARITY CONCERT.

Jessica and Sooyoung left the concert place first. The petite Kim is confusedly searching for the cellist.

“Syoo, I feel unwell.. let’s go home” states Jessica weakly.

The giant choi obediently follow the Jung’s plea. She drives the black Audi smoothly. The tall girl clearly remembers the route to Jessica’s apartment. The Jung asked the Choi to send her to the apartment she purchased in Gangnam area. The driving to Jessica’s apartment goes awkward and quiet. The observant Choi is clearly knowing that it’s the right time to seal , she perfectly understand that Jessica’s mood is not good although the ice princess shows the flat and unreadable facial expression.

“Here, we’ve arrived, Jess” mutters Sooyoung calmly.

Jessica wake up from her daydream, her mind is fully occupied by Taeyeon’s performance during their driving to her apartment.

“Oh Syoo..Thanks for sending me home, I’m sorry I always be a burden to you” apologizes the Jung’s daughter.

“Eii.. don’t mention it, you’re not burden at all, Jung. Now it’s better for you to take some rest.. you look so tired” advises the Choi.

“Thanks Choi, See you later” closes Jessica shortly before she get off from the black Audi and take her cello which is placed on the backseat of the car.

As soon as Choi Sooyoung saw Jessica disappeared, she paced her car to particular place. During the driving, she dials particular number.

“Hello, PI Seo.. can we meet right now? I will text you the place, I’m on the way there” says Sooyoung firmly.

INSIDE JESSICA’S APARTMENT

Jessica sat on the sofa inside her bedroom tiredly after she put her cello on the place neatly. She blankly stared at the white ceiling.

“Kim Taeyeon.. are you the Erika Kim I am looking for? You played Erika’s favorite song.. I can’t be wrong.. yes, you’re Erika Kim I fell in love with..” mutters Jessica, a drop of tear could be seen on the photo frame, two girls posed proudly inside the music room.

MEANWHILE AT SNU

“Prof.Kim, what are you doing? Who are you searching for?” asks Yoona curiously.

The student secretly pays attention to the charismatic lecturer. She noticed that there is something happen to the professor.

“Ah Miss Im.. you’re finished” states Taeyeon a bit shocked.

“Yeah.. you look so confuse, Miss Kim” adds Yoona.

“By any chance, do you know the one who played cello at our performance?” asks Taeyeon curiously.

“Oh.. the coordinator told me that she’s Miss Jung from college of music. They told me that miss Jung left the site immediately after the performance” answers Yoona calmly.

“Hmm..” hums Taeyeon in calm manner.

“What’s wrong, Miss?” asks Yoona curiously.

“No.. nothing, Ah let me drive you home.. I feel tired after the event” replies the midget.

At the end, the petite lecturer drives Yoona home.

After Taeyeon sent Yoona home she arrived at the apartment. She cleaned herself and changed her outfit with the casual ones. Taeyeon decided to make herself a glass of warm chocolate milk, it’s her favorite drink when she need to calm her mind.

“I can’t be wrong, it’s clearly Jessica Jung..Eric’s girlfriend” mutters Taeyeon to the quiet living room.

The midget drinks her beverage until the glass is empty. She gets up from the sofa and takes her phone.

“Geun suk-ah.. can you come to my place? I need to discuss something with you right now” states Taeyeon once the phone is picked on the other line.

AT KWON’S RESIDENCE.

“Tell Kwon Yuri that Stephanie is here” commands the beautiful lady to the standing security in front of Yuri’s mansion. The pink Lamborghini is parked near the huge gate of Kwon’s mansion.

The owner of the mansion gave permission to the lady to enter the house. After Tiffany parked the super car in the parking space, The maid leads Tiffany to the owner’s place.

“Wait for a moment miss Hwang. Miss Kwon just arrived from her university. Now she’s inside her work room receiving phone from the master Kwon Jonghyun” explains the maid politely.

Tiffany is brought to Yuri’s work room.

“What are you doing here, steph?” asks Yuri coldly.

“Honey, please listen to me.. I want to explain the misunderstanding” answers Tiffany in composed manner.

“What kind of explanation Steph? It’s clear that you chose That midget over me” replies Yuri coldly.

“I’m sorry, Honey.. I wasn’t thinking straight at that time, moreover.. that woman asked me to follow her in quick time” explains Tiffany still in the same manner.

“Can I trust you this time?” asks Yuri bluntly. Her eyes show the distrust.

“Absolutely, You can trust me.. we’ve been dating for years, Hon” replies Tiffany quickly. The Hwang comes closer to the lover and encircles her arms to the other woman’s neck.

“I’m sorry.. really.. I mean it” states Tiffany in oh so apologetic gesture.

“You’re forgiven, sweetheart.. just don’t repeat your doing again, eo? I don’t like it, moreover if it’s related to that midget bastard” states Yuri calmly, she smartly hide her true anger.

Tiffany nods softly.

Huff.. fortunately Yuri is easy to be handled, we’re safe Taetae- Tiffany Hwang.

 

Sooyoung decided to meet PI Seo In Guk, her detective friend she met in Miami years ago. The Choi’s daughter secretly asked the genius PI’s help to solve the case of Kim family.

“PI Seo, I met a lady who resembles Erika Kim today at SNU charity concert” states Sooyung. She hands her phone who displays the photo of Taeyeon played with her partner in the charity concert.

“What do you want me to do, Miss Choi?” asked the PI.

“I want you to do background checking towards Kim Taeyeon, and can you also doing an intensive tailing towards Kwon BoA family? I smell something fishy about Kwon family” commands the tall lady.

“Has the time already come, Miss Choi?” asks the PI.

“I’m afraid it’s a yes, PI Seo.. Erika Kim is still alive” states Sooyoung full of hope.

 

A/N : Hello everyone, J is here. Sorry since long time no update. I hope you guys are doing well. Sorry again for the lame and unclear chapter. I hope you are still sticking with this story. I expect your comments and feedbacks since I badly need them, this acute writer's block is torturing me. I hope you have nice day.

Regards,

J