Chapter 5 : The Verse #4

Ode of The Black Knight

The two head to the Korean restaurant. Taeyeon stops her motorbike on the provided parking area.
“Be careful when you get off, Yoona-ssi” states the lecturer politely.
“O-oh.. sure” replies the young student.
The two come inside the Korean restaurant.
“Ah, I’m sorry for bringing you here. I kinda miss to eat Korean foods, it’s been very long time I do not eat these kind of foods” states Taeyeon when the two already sat on the prepared table.
“Hmm it’s fine with me, Miss Kim” replies the student.
“Well, just call me Taeyeon when we’re outside campus, your age and my s are not that far anyway” says the petite lecturer.
The two eat in peace, traditional atmosphere and Korean interior design become attraction for the visitors. The restaurant provides Gayageum performance and dance show by gisaeng. Taeyeon looks so enjoying the entertainment provided by the restaurant. Yoona silently watches the figure in front of her in awe.


Who are you actually, Miss Kim? You look like Eric if I see you from this spot- YN.


“U-uh.. Yoona, is there something wrong?” asks Taeyeon all of sudden.
“A-Aniyo, nothing Miss-Taeyeon” stutters the Im’s heiress.
“You can finish your lunch first then we will talk about the charity stuff” replies the lecturer in warm tone.
Yoona eats her lunch in peace. The girl seems enjoying her lunch.
“Uahh.. I don’t know that you have good taste in selecting the foods and drinks, Taeyeon” praises the young girl.
“Glad if you like it, thanks I’ll take that as compliment..haha” replies the petite Kim happily.
“Haha I don’t know the cold black knight can be this warm and so full of confidence” states Yoona.
“Haha I treat people based on their treatments toward me and the situation. I can be this warm and that cold though” replies the lecturer.
“That’s good. It means that you’re flexible Miss Kim Taeyeon”states Yoona warmly.
“So, about the charity event.. what should I do, if I’m not mistaken you asked Yuri to come too,right?” asks Yoona curiously.
Taeyeon fix her sitting position into comfortable pose. She checks her cellphone before she answers Yoona’s question. A wide smile can be seen on that cute face.
“Well, about your question.. the charity event basically holds to celebrate the start of new academic calendar at SNU. The event will be like music performance from both lecturers and the students besides, there will be other social activities. We will gather orphans, beggars and other unfortunate people..and the good news is Prof. Min Jung Ho from college of music will participate in this event too. You know, people from College of music are hard to be proposed, right? It’s relieving” explains the petite Kim.
“Waah.. that’s nice. I think you’re cold but you have this good idea inside your mind, Taeyeon-ssi” compliments the Im heiress.
“Thank you. Glad if you’re excited” replies the petite lecturer.
“Then, what should I do.. Besides, monitoring Kwon Yuri in doing her punishment?” asks Yoona happily.
“Uhm.. by any chance can you play music instruments or singing? I have an idea to have duet performance on the event” asks the petite Kim.
“Well, it’s been very long time since the last time I played the instruments. Duet performance? Whoa that’s great, Miss Kim” states Yoona excitedly.
“Yeah, if you’re not mind on that idea..I’ll be glad to do that” replies the midget lecturer.
“Well I can play violin, guitar and a bit skill of singing” says the Im’s daughter.
“Oh that’s very nice, how about you sing and I play piano. My talent is in hitting those keys” suggests Taeyeon.
“Okay, but Miss Kim may I ask you something?” states Yoona carefully.
“Yes, what’s that?” replies Taeyeon.
“Why do you create this kind of event?” asks Yoona.
“Oh.. that, the reason is so basic. I want to share with other people. You know, our University is famous of its riches and high class students. Maybe we can do something to others that in need” answers the lecturer firmly.
“Whoaa that’s generous” praises Yoona mesmerized.
“And I want to teach something to Kwon Yuri that manner is important, that money is not everything and you have to be grateful on what you have right now before it gone” adds Taeyeon.
“So, that’s why you asked her to join this charity event?” asks Yoona.
“Yeah, that’s correct” answers the shortie shortly.
“You’re cool Miss Kim” states Yoona honestly.
“Thank you. If you’re finished, I’ll send you home now” says Taeyeon calmly.
After Taeyeon paid the bills, the two hopped on the motorbike and headed to Yoona’s house.
“Stop there, my house is near the mahogany tree” states Yoona.
“Oh Okay..” replies the rider short.
Taeyeon parked her motorbike near the big mahogany tree. She took Yoona’s helm off gently. The two’s faces are so close. Taeyeon’s hands could feel Yoona’s hot breath when she took off the helmet.
“T-thanks Miss Kim” stutters Yoona.
“No problem.. now go inside” states Taeyeon calmly.
“W-wait..” states Yoona when Taeyeon turns her back.
“Yes?” asks Taeyeon in confused expression.
“How did you know my house?” asks Yoona nervously.


Oh .. I forgot that I act as Kim Taeyeon, not Eric Kim.. you pabo – TY.


“A-Ah right, I live near here. A block away” answers Taeyeon.


Thanks boss for buying me an apartment near here – TY.


“Oh.. I see, be careful on your way home, Miss Kim.. Thanks for the lunch. I’ll try my best for the charity event, here’s my contact.. we can discuss about rehearsal things through the phone” states Yoona, she gives her business card to Taeyeon.
“Sure, I’ll text you later. Now Excuse me, I’ll take my leave” states Taeyeon while flashes her sweet smile.
Yoona’s heart feels the fluttering feeling.


No, it can’t be wrong.. the smile resembles Eric’s- YN.


Yoona walks inside with confusion, the maids just staring blankly seeing their master behaves like that.
“What’s wrong with our agasshi? Is she falling in love or something?” asks the maid to her friend.
“Well it’s better we ask the security about the one who send our agasshi home, maybe we can get the answer” suggests the maid.
“Good idea” replies the other maid.


Inside Yoona’s bedroom.


The young master dials particular number, a manly voice could be heard on the other line.


Hello, Geun suk oppa it’s me Yoong- YN.
Oh, our Yoongie..what’s up?- GS.
I need your help – YN.
What’s that? Do you in trouble or something? – GS.
Well.. no but yes maybe- YN.
Eh? Answer me clearly..-GS.
No, I’m not in trouble but I need your help to do something- YN.
What can I do for you, Yoongie?- GS.
Can you help me to do background checking on someone?- YN.
Background Checking?- GS.
Yes, but don’t let my dad know about this- GS.
Oh-Okay.. Anyway, why should I do a background checking?- GS.
Just do oppa, I need to confirm something- YN.
Right, mention me the name- GS.
Kim Taeyeon, My lecturer at SNU her nickname is The Black Knight- YN.
T-the black Knight??- GS.
Yes oppa, Why?- YN.
N-no.. I’ll do that- GS.
Thanks oppa, just mention me the nominal..I will transfer the bucks to your account- YN.
Ok, later if I finished the job I’ll tell you- GS.
Thank you Geun Suk oppa, you’re the best!- YN.


Geun Suk’s expression changed into shocked one after he heard the name mentioned by Yoona.
“Does Erika come back? It’s been years since I try to search for her.. Ah Captain, I hope the Kim Taeyeon is you, Erika Kim The Black Knight” states Geun Suk in hopeful expression.


Geun Suk is the retired police detective that runs a private detective agency. He moved to Seoul after huge accident happened to him and his mate in secret operation commanded by states intelligent agency. The two were stuck in arson incident when the two succeed in discovering the secret storage of drugs that owned by International Mafia Network, The Red Dragon.


Meanwile at The Jungs Mansion.


“Sooyeon-ah, finally you’re home..I miss you so much” states Jung Han Na, the mother.
“Haha yes mom, me too.. how are you?” asks the daughter once she parted the hug.
“I’m fine, Sooyeon-ah” replies the mom weakly.
“Where is Soojung and Dad?” asks the oldest daughter of the Jungs.
“Soojung is still in her campus, your dad is in the office, meeting with Uncle Kwon Jong Hyun” replies Jung Han Na.
“Oh I see.. talking about the campus stuffs, today after I landed in Korea, I came to Prof. Min’s office, I decided to accept his offer to teach in SNU college of Music. I will stay here from now on mom” states Jessica happily.
“Oh really? Thanks god for sending our Sooyeon comeback home” states the mom happily.
“I have to call your sister and your dad to inform this good news” says Jung Han Na.
“I’ll cook us the special dish for dinner. I’ll ask our Chef to help me in preparing the foods and drinks, let’s celebrate your coming” states Mrs.Jung.
“Haha okay, okay mom do what you want to do. I want to take some rest first, really tired because of the trip” says Jessica.
“Ok, go to your bedroom. I always ask the maid to clean and manage your room like the old days” states Jung Han Na softly.


THE DINNER TIME.


The Jungs already gathered in their dining room, there are many foods and drinks serving on the table. Besides the Jung, there is a man who sits next to Soojung, the youngest Jung.
“Ah it’s Uncle Jong Hyun’s first Son, Kwon Ji Yong” introduces Jung Il woo.
“Hello everyone, I’m Kwon Ji Yong, Kwon Jong Hyun’s first son. It’s an honor for me to be invited in this dinner” states the young man in neat suit.
“Ji Yong is my partner in developing the resort in Maldives. He is the heir for Jong Hyun Properties. He’s just back from Cambridge finishing his doctoral business school..perfect young man” praises Jung Il Woo proudly.
“Whoa.. you’re so cool oppa” praises the youngest Jung.
“Thank you young miss” states Ji Young like a gentleman.
“Just call me Krystal, ah are you single oppa?” asks Soojung bluntly.
“Soojung-ah.. behave” reminds the dad.
“Well dad, I try to help my sister to get a new boyfriend as my gift because she decided to come home after years stayed in US, right Jessie?” defends Soojung.
Jessica stays silent and eats her food in peace, not caring about what her sister said.
“Oh, really Sooyeon-ah?” asks the dad surprised.
“Yes dad, I decided to accept Prof. Min’s offer. I’ll be a lecturer in SNU school of Music starting from tomorrow” states Jessica.
“Wah.. that’s good. Finally I can see my daughters everyday” says the dad happily.
“Eh SNU? My younger sister also goes there, Jessica-ssi” states Ji Yong.
“Oh really oppa? Who is her name? I go to SNU as well, School of Economics” states Krystal.
“Kwon Yuri. Her name is Kwon Yuri” states Ji Yong clearly.
WHAT??” Soojung  chokes.
“Here drink this, be careful soojung-ah” states the mom.
Once Krystal calmed her shock, the girl fixes her sitting position.
“Why? What’s wrong with Kwon Yuri, Krystal-ssi?” asks Ji Yong curiously.
“Sorry to say this oppa, but your sister is a jerk. On the first day she against our lecturer, she behaved like a jerk really.. you know the Black Knight Kim Taeyeon right? You sister treated her so rude, but fortunately, Miss Kim was cool with that” answers Soojung.


Hearing The Black Knight is being mentioned, Jessica pays her attention to the conversation secretly.


“Aiish.. that black pearl, I should scold her later. She must keep her manner..Oh The Black Knight of the world business is teaching at your school, Krystal-ssi? SNU is so lucky. Last year, my university offered her a contract but she denied it, what a waste” says Ji Yong excitedly.
“What’s so good of this person, Krystal and Ji Yong?” asks the dad.
“Well, she’s famous as goddess of Wall Street and she saved many critical companies with her brilliant strategies, in such a young age.. I never met her in person, but I heard from my professor at Cambrdge that she’s genius and perfect. She is a complete package, Brain, Beauty, Behavior and Bucks.. haha but I heard that she prefers girls rather than boys.. what a waste” answers Ji Yong.
RIGHT OPPA.. I AGREE WITH YOU MISS KIM IS SO SMOKY HOT AND COOL..I CAN BE GAY FOR HER” states Krystal excitedly.
“Ah I see, it seems there are fans of the black knight here” states Jung Il woo.
“Excuse me dad, mom, Soojung and Ji Yong-ssi, I’ll take my leave since I have to teach tomorrow in the morning” states Jessica politely.
“That fast, unnie?” asks Krystal in shocked.
“Yeah Soojung, I’m tired too” answers the older Jung.
“Good night everyone” dismisses the Jung before she left the dining room.
“Soojung-ah, I agree with your idea introducing your sister to the man next to you, it seems it’s the right time to do that.. she must continue her life, it’s been years since the boy left her, right?” asks the dad.
“Yes dad, it’s been 6 or 7 years since Eric oppa’s death. I want my unnie move on and continue her life” states Soojung.
The youngest Jung at the end told the whole story to Ji Yong.
“Oh I feel sorry for Eric. It’s surely hard for Jessica though” states the Kwon’s first son.
“I’ll help her to move on, don’t worry uncle, auntie and Krystal” adds the young man.
“Thanks Ji Yong-ah.. I bless you to do that” states the dad.


Inside Jessica’s bedroom.


The woman cannot sleep, she blinks few time on the roof. Her mind is occupied by curiosity towards particular person, Kim Taeyeon the black knight.
WHO ARE YOU ACTUALLY, THE BLACK KNIGHT?” states Jessica.

A/N : A new update. Thanks for reading and subscribing..don’t forget to leave comments.
Jagga_Nim is out.