Chapter 3 : The Verse #2

Ode of The Black Knight


AMSTERDAM, 2017


A young woman sits on the fine designed leather chair. The room is in all dim light. The woman busies her mind on thinking something, she knits her temple occasionally. The telephone on the table rings, breaking the silence.
“Kwon Yuri speaking” states the young woman coldly.
“Hello Young Miss, It’s me Nam Joo Hyuk. I want to inform you that the president director wants you to comeback to Seoul. There are some important things that want to be discussed with you” states the other on the line politely.
“Can It wait? The important thing also happens here in Netherlands” asks Yuri coldly.
“No, the president asks you to be here, Young Miss. Seoul will take care of the problem in Amsterdam. The president already discovered it and sent the GM to fix everything” says the President’s PA.
“Ok, I’ll tell my personal pilot to prepare the flight to Seoul. I’ll be there tomorrow” replies Yuri flatly.
“Thank you, Director. I’ll tell your dad about your response. Have a nice day” closes the PA.


After Yuri closed the telephone, she stands from her chair and heads outside from her study room. The young woman heads to the wine storage room and takes a bottle of wine. Once she finished in picking the wine, she walks back to the study room. Being a heavy drinker makes her have high alcohol tolerance.
“Is my fun time ended already?” states Yuri to no one.
The young woman sips her wine slowly. The red liquids bring her the comfortable feeling. Recent problems that she caused made the Kwon’s daughter stress. Kwon Yuri is well-known as high class womanizer. Ah it should be rephrased as lesbian womanizer. The young woman who has everything; body, brain, bucks and behavior is always success in conquering women’s hearts and make them head over heels on Yuri.

Back to the problem she caused in Amsterdam, Kwon Yuri dates a married woman who feels lonely because of the busy husband named Tiffany Hwang, A Korean-American Actress who marries a film director, a famous and busy one Buck Horvejkul. Yuri and Tiffany have hot steamy secret love affair. The two met for the first time when Yuri came to Hollywood to attend the International film awards, the Korean womanizer is being known as young rich investor. Thanks to her step father, Kwon Jong Hyun who supports everything. Tiffany at that time accompanied her husband to attend the same event. The drunken Tiffany accidentally bumped into Yuri. The actress just had fight with her husband in the backstage. After the fights, The actress decided to get drunk and left the site. Yuri on the other hand who felt bored with the event left the site to smoke. The two met in the quiet garden area. When Yuri smoked, the drunken Tiffany accidentally bumped her body into the younger woman. Shortly, the experienced womanizer Kwon Yuri charmed the vulnerable Tiffany. At the end, The Kwon brought Tiffany to her hotel in Hollywood and banged her that night.


Since then, the two are secretly having affair behind Tiffany’s busy husband. Tiffany found the lost comfort on Yuri’s figure. The two will spend their times together in the secret places. Yuri, who resides in Amsterdam decided to buy a house as the main place to spend her time with the hot actress. The two did the married couple things do. Yuri gradually stopped her bad habit in being a womanizer. The young woman found comfortable sensation on Tiffany’s figure. Their secret affair lasted for 1 year. Tiffany’s husband found out about the two’s secret affair. Buck and Yuri at the end had fight, a bad one. The unstable Yuri couldn’t control her emotion, at the end she killed the film director by shooting straight to his heart area.
Yuri decided to take Tiffany on her run. The two hide themselves as soon as Yuri threw Bucks’ corpse to the steep canyon. Thanks to the GM who covered the incident as the car accident. In return, Yuri is asked by her step-father to go back to Seoul.


Tiffany walks inside the lover’s study room.
“Honey, what’s up with that expression?” asks Tiffany in husky voice.
The actress sits on her lover’s lap and encircles her arms on the neck.
“Dad asked me to go back to Seoul” answers Yuri in frustrated tone.
“Then what’s the problem?” asks Tiffany, she caresses Yuri’s hair sensually.
“If I go to Seoul, I’m afraid that Dad will ask me to leave you, Tiffy” replies Yuri sadly.
“Don’t you want to fight our relationship?” asks Tiffany softly.
“I want Tiffy, but it’s my dad the one who I face.. I..I feel like tiny ant in front of him, the big elephant” says Yuri.
“Remember that we’ve gone this far. Even, you killed Buck to get me.. Conquer your dad smoothly” states Tiffany calmly.
Tiffany kisses Yuri’s lips sensually, she do that in order to calm Yuri’s heart and mind. At the end, the couple continued the kissing into something hotter, a hot steamy . Yes, the two believe the best way to erase stress is doing .


“Go to Seoul, I’ll be here and patiently waiting for you. Tell your father that you’re being serious with me” states Tiffany in fainted tone after their intense sessions.
Yuri nods her head softly before she heads to the dreamland because of huge exhaustion.
“You’re mine, Kwon Yuri. I won’t let you go easily, remember that.. I threw away everything in order to be together with you” states Tiffany before she snuggles her body on Yuri’s chest.
Later only light snores and the blowing air conditioner’s sounds can be heard on the dark bedroom.


THE NEXT DAY.


Yuri finishes her packing and everything is ready. After the Kwon’s daughter had her breakfast, she kisses the lover’s for the last time before she leaves Amsterdam and goes back to Seoul.
“Take care of yourself. I’ll be here as soon as the business in Seoul is finished. You may do everything you want but don’t you dare to cheat behind my back. You know I can do everything, right? Remember the thing that happened to your late husband, the unfortunate Horvejkul” states Yuri before she walks inside to the black jaguar.
The car slowly leaves the house yard. Tiffany goes inside the house.
“The same thing also applies to you, Kwon Yuri. You’re only mine” states Tiffany.


HOURS LATER
SEOUL
“Welcome to Seoul, young miss Kwon” greets the driver politely.
“Oh” responds Yuri shortly.
“Mr.President already waiting for you in the house, there is something important to be discussed. I was asked to bring you directly to the mansion” explains the driver.
“For a driver, you look so talkative.. just bring me to the old man” replies Yuri coldly.
The driver brings the young master to the mansion as instructed by the big boss.
“Kwon Yuri, finally I got you back here” states Kwon Jong Hyun coldly.
“Hello Dad. It’s been long time” replies Yuri in uninterested tone.
“What’s wrong until you call me to back home?” asks Yuri.
“It’s about the Red Dragon. I want you to be the new Chairman of this organization” states Kwon Jong Hyun firmly.
“What? That fast? Dad, You know I just got my out from the high school, I want to enjoy my youth life” states Yuri.
“Enjoying your youth time? Don’t you feel satisfied after what you did with that married woman?” replies Kwon Jong Hyun sarcastically.
Yuri remains silent.
“Obey my command. Before you get the throne, I want you to study about the business and do spy to our competitor in this field. I’ve prepared everything for you. All you need to do is attending the college” adds the dad.
“Spy the competitor?” asks Yuri confusedly.
“Yes” replies the dad shortly.
“Who?” asks Yuri.
“Your dad’s company. Im Jeong Il’s company, The Silver Hawk” answers the president director coldly.
Kwon Yuri’s expression changed into furious one as soon as she heard her biological dad who threw her like .
“Ok, I’ll do everything to destroy that man, Kwon abeoji” replies Yuri in flaming eyes.
“Good, that’s Kwon Yuri my daughter” praises the step-dad proudly.
“Abeoji, can I ask something in return?” asks Yuri.
“What again? I’ve cleaned the mess you made in Amsterdam” asks Kwon Jong Hyun.
“Please bless my relationship with Tiffany Hwang” answers Yuri firmly.
Kwon Jong Hyun walks nearer to the young girl.
“Listen me Yuri-ah, I want you to do this plan very well. The first thing to do by you is cut all ties with your fun times in the past, including that married woman, Tiffany Hwang” says Jong Hyun softly.
The two are exchanging the stares.
“But dad…” protests Yuri.
“No but. My decision is final. You follow my command or I’ll send you to the hell, following that unfortunate Buck Horvejkul?” replies Jong Hyun sternly.
“Ok, I’ll do that. I’ll leave Tiffany. Please save my life..I don’t want to die in uncool way, dad” states Yuri helplessly.


Sorry, Tiffany..I have to leave you in order to save my life – KY.


A/N :
Hello, New chapter is coming.
Thanks for being loyal readers and subscribers. Don’t forget to leave some comments and feedback.
Thanks to Janet0309 for the upvote.
Have a nice weekend.
Jagga_Nim is out.