Chapter 7 : The Verse #6

Ode of The Black Knight

“Good morning Miss Kim” greets Yoona in cheerful tone.
The walking petite lecturer turns her head to the source of the feminine voice behind her.
“Oh.. Good morning Miss Im, morning class?” asks the lecturer in similar voice.
“Uh..yes, I’ll join your class to be honest” replies the Im heiress hesitantly.
“Oh right? Well let’s head to the class together then. But first let me take my IPad in my office” states Taeyeon still in cheerful tone.
“Okay Miss Kim, let’s go” cheers Yoona happily.
The student and lecturer walk in cheerful atmosphere. Their moods look so good in cold morning.
Yoona rubs her hands to lessen the cold sensation. Thanks to her clumsiness, the Im’s heiress forgot to bring her hand glove. Being sensible one, Taeyeon put off her gloves and hand them to her student.
“Wear this, it will warm your hands a bit” states the petite woman while handing the blue baby colored gloves.
“U-Oh.. no need miss Kim, I’m fine..little rubs will—“ states Yoona unfinished.
Taeyeon gently put on the gloves on Yoona’s hands. Their faces just inches separated. Yoona can feel the warm sensation of Taeyeon’s breath on her cheeks.


Dugeun..Dugeun… Dugeun… - Yoona.


“There, done” states the petite Kim softly.
Yoona tries her best to control her adrenaline and emotion. Taeyeon on the other hand notices that her student is blushing hard.
“Eh.. are you okay, miss Im?” asks Taeyeon a bit worried.
“A-ah..Y-yes.. I’m fine, Miss Kim” stutters Yoona.
“Let’s go inside” states Taeyeon.
“Oh..” replies Yoona shortly.


At the end, the two young women head to the class. During the lecturing process, Yoona cannot focus her attention to the lesson, she focuses her attention to one particular person who successfully stole her heart, the mysterious yet caring lecturer Kim Taeyeon.


After 150 minutes of lesson time, the beeping bell made the class shouted in joy. The lecturer, Kim Taeyeon cleans her table and walks outside the class. Im Yoona on the other hand paces her steps quickly to chase the walking lecturer.
“E-Excuse me, Miss Kim” shouts Yoona a bit loud.
The lecturer stops her steps.
“Yes?” asks the petite woman lightly.
“Uh.. I want to ask you to join me at my lunch, as my gratitude because you lend me your gloves this morning.. well if you’re not busy or having another appointment” states Yoona nervously.
No answer from the petite woman.
“Hmm..let me see my schedule first” states the lecturer.
Taeyeon takes her phone from her thick coat and scrolls down the square thing lightly.
“Hmm okay, I’m free this afternoon. What time your lunch time?” replies Taeyeon in warm tone.
“1.30 PM, well I will take that as a yes then.. see you later Miss Kim. I’ll be waiting for you on the entrance gate..my driver will fetch us” states Yoona happily.
“Uh.. tell your driver to not fetching you, let’s go to the place by using my motor bike. Are you okay with that?” replies Taeyeon.
“Oh.. O-Kay.. I’m fine with that. Ok, I’ll be waiting for you then.. see you later, Miss Kim” closes Yoona before she heads to her next class.
Taeyeon laughs lightly while sees her student’s behavior.
“Haha.. Im Yoona, everything that told by your dad is true” mutters the lecturer in disguise.
Taeyeon heads to her next class to teach the other freshmen group.


Meanwhile at the College of Music and Art.


Jessica just finished her class and heads to her office. Her phone vibrates, a new message notification pop ups on the display.


From: Sooyoung Choi.
Jessica, I just landed at Incheon airport. Let’s meet up. I’ll fetch you in your campus at 1.30 PM.  I miss Sunny’s spaghetti, It’s been years though. I don’t accept no as the response. See you later, Jung.


After Jessica read the text, she sighs a bit loud. She put her phone on her coat pocket and enters her office in poker face.
Jessica puts her bag on the table and sits on her chair, she rubs her not so dizzy temple with her fingers. The cellist directs her attention to the table calendar next to the photo, her photo together with Kim siblings- Eric and Erika the twins.

The show is next week and I have no idea what kind of song that I will play for the performance – JS.


Jessica shifts her attention to the photo next to the calendar.  She takes the square-shaped thing.


Where are you Erika Kim? I miss you so bad –JS.


Flashback.


Jessica Jung and the Kim siblings were attending the same school when they were in their high school period. Jessica just moved to US after she spent her childhood time around the world, the perks of being a daughter of Korea’s no 1 busy diplomat Jung Shin Lee. The entire schools were enthusiast enough in welcoming the new transferred student from UK, Jessica Jung.
As usual, the Kim siblings ignored the crowds. They prefer to spend their free time inside the music room. Eric played his best buddy, Carlton the guitar while Erika chose to spend her time with the grand piano that located in the corner of the room. Eric decided to leave her twin to the toilet to do his business.
Jessica on the other hand just finished the business in the headmaster’s room. She accidentally heard the piano sound from the room. She paced her steps closer to the room. Jessica silently opened the door into wider space. She paid her attention to the figure who played the grand piano perfectly like a genius. Once Erika finished her play, she stretched her arms and fixed her sitting position.
Clapping sound could be heard from behind.
“Eric Clapton Tears in Heaven… nice play by the way” praised the new-transferred student.
Erika turned her body to the source of the voice. She smiled sincerely.
“Thank you….. who are you? I never see you here before” replied Erika.
The other young girl walked closer to Erika’s spot.
“My name is Jessica, I’m new student here” stated Jessica while shaking Taeyeon’s hand.
“Erika Kim.. so you are the Jessica Jung who stole the whole school attention?” asked Taeyeon warmly.
“How did you know my full name?” asked Jessica shocked.
“Well everyone here are knowing though. The perks of being daughter of Korea’s important figure I supposed” stated Taeyeon in fluent Korean.
“Are you Korean?” asked Jessica in delight.
“Half Korean, my dad is American” replied Taeyeon warmly.
“We are the same. My dad is Korean but my mom is American” stated Jessica happily.
“Haha.. but for a half- Korean, your Korean is good, Erika” praised Jessica.
“Thanks to mom, she always use Korean when we are communicating at home.. I and my brother Eric will be punished with her scary tantrum if we disobey the rule.. hahaha” joked Erika.
“Oh.. so you have a brother” stated Jessica.
“Yes, twin to be precise. he also attends this school. But he left me alone to the toilet and not coming back until now, aissh that prick” stated Erika in oh so pissed tone.
“Aaah.. twins, poor you.  It seems you’re good in playing the instrument.. the song you played just now is also my favorite though” replied Jessica.
“Oh, really? So you play instruments too?” asked Erika excited.
“Yeah, not many. My mom was a musician back then. She attended Juilliard. Violist, Clara Smith” stated Jessica.
“What instruments do you play?” asked Erika curiously.
“Some, but I have big interest in Cello..yeah the big one” answered Jessica.
“Woah.. cool.. maybe someday we can do a duet performance.. you know the yearly school music festival” proposed Erika.
“That’s good idea, Erika.. Can’t wait though” replied Jessica excitedly.
“Are you joining music club?” asked Jessica curiously.
“Haha.. No. My brother does. I just accompany him, I am the member of Karate Club” stated Erika proudly.
“Woahh.. you are cool, Erika. You have a cute body but you join that kind of club, it’s cool. Really” praised Jessica in amazed expression.
“Haha.. don’t be so over, people always respond like that tho..ah.. by the way, just call me if you are disturbed by those bullies, Erika Kim will come to the rescue” offered Erika.
“Sure.. can I have your number?” asked Jessica daringly.
“Gimme your phone” stated Erika.
The petite girl typed her number and returned the phone once she finished.
“Thanks, Erika” stated Jessica happily.
“No problem. I wish you will be happy spending your school time here. Welcome to SF High” welcomed Erika.
“The school is ended, it’s better we go home now” stated Erika.
“Yeah.. uh.. so, where do you live?” asked Jessica.
Erika told her house address.
“Whoaaa.. we are neighbors” exclaimed Jessica happily.
“So, you are the new family from Korea my mom brags about, huh?” asked Erika.
“Haha yeah, let’s go. I’ll give you free ride. My driver is waiting outside” stated Jessica.
“Okay. since Eric brought the bike and I was left alone, I’ll gladly accept your offer, Miss Jung” replied Erika in oh so formal tone.
“Haha no need to be formal. Just call me Jessica” snapped Jessica in warm tone.
“Okay, Sica..let’s go” stated Erika cheerful.
The two left the music room after Erika locked the door. Eric is the captain of the club, so he brought the key.


Flashback End.


“Ah.. okay, I’ll play Eric Clapton’s Tears in Heaven then.. It’s decided.. Thanks Erika Kim, my first girl I love” states Jessica happily.


Yoona already hopped on Taeyeon’s motor bike and wears the helmet.
“Tighten your grip, Im Yoona” states Taeyeon in her masculine tone.
Yoona feels the warm exciting sensation once she encircles the arms on the lecturer’s waist.
“Where is the place?” asks the rider.
“House of Sunny in gangnam area” replies Yoona lightly after she calmed her emotion.
“Roger that, young miss” replies Taeyeon before she pushes the pedal.
The motor bike passes the Seoul’s main roads in quick speed.
Few meters behind them, a black Audi also headed to the same place. It’s Sooyoung’s Car.

A/N :
Hello guys. Sorry for the late update. I have personal problem that inhibited me to write but don’t worry it’s been solved though, plus you know having no inspiration to be written stuffs, don’t worry I’ll finish this story.. Jagga_Nim is responsible author after all. Plus, being single means you have much free time to do unimportant things like spamming in AFF.. hahaha. Anyway thanks for the responses, keep reading, subscribing and commenting plus upvoting.
What do you think about the next scenes?
The encounter of Kim, Jung, Im and Choi?
 Gimme some ideas guys, my brain is full of dusts, really.. hahaha.
Jagga_Nim is out.