Chapter 13 : The Verse #12

Ode of The Black Knight

Yoona watches the white roof in blank stares, her phone rings.

INCOMING CALL: My Black Knight

The Im’s heiress picks the ringing phone, tired voice can be heard from the other line.

Uh.. hello Yoona, it’s me Taeyeon..about our plan in having rehearsal this afternoon, can we postpone it? –TY.

Oh, Miss Kim..Postponed? Why? The event is coming nearer..-YN.

Right, I know but today I think I cannot make it since my best friend from US is coming over –TY.

Oh, okay.. it seems we should really re-schedule our rehearsal time- YN.

I’m afraid it’s yes. Well you decide the detailed time. I will be free 2 days later- TY.

Well it’s decided, 2 days later. We should push our out since the D-day is coming closer- YN.

Sure, thanks Yoona for your understanding- TY.

No problem, Miss Kim. Enjoy your day with your f-friend- YN.

It’s Yoona the one who ends the call first.

“So that American woman is more important for you than our collaboration, Miss Kim” mutters the annoyed Yoona to the empty room.

It’s rare for Yoona to behave like that. The Im’s heiress is known as the young girl who is able to control her emotion well. It’s her first time reacts that way.

Yoona palms her face in tired expression. The revelations from PI Seo shock her that deep. Piece by piece of Kim Taeyeon, her beloved Black Knight is solved slow but sure.

“Kim Taeyeon.. what you have done to me since I act like this, huh?” asks Yoona to no one again.

The heiress at the end decided to rest herself.

 

At Kwon’s residence.

 

Jessica and Sooyoung decided to send the injured Yuri home. Yuri was helped by Jessica and Sooyoung to enter her mansion. The childhood butler, Mr. Yoo responsively helped the next successor of the Kwon Jong Hyun.

“Wait for me in the living room miss Jung and miss Choi, I will change my outfit first” pleads Yuri.

“Ok no problem.. take your time” respond the two together.

Yuri was brought to her room to change her outfit and Jessica and Sooyoung are seated in the main living room of Kwon’s mansion.

Inside Kwon Yuri’s bedroom.

“Ah young miss what happened to you?” asks the butler a bit worried.

“No need to be worried uncle Yoo.. just a small accident. Can you prepare me a bowl of ice and first aid kid? It will help me I guess.. and please treat my guests well, they helped me when I was attacked by that bastard” commands the Kwon’s daughter in a bit annoyed tone.

“Sure young Miss..I will get your request and don’t worry we will serve the best dishes for your guests.. ah and then, Mr.Kwon asked me to inform you that tomorrow you have to come to the general meeting with the shareholders, your brother will come too” responds the butler.

The butler leaves the bedroom and get what Yuri requested.

“Wait for my revenge, Kim Taeyeon.. you have to pay what you did to me and.. how dare you to snatch mine with your dirty hands, I don’t want to let you go easily.. once you make a mess with a Kwon, you have to bear the consequences” states Yuri in angry tone. Her eyes show the fiery stares, clearly depicting the hate for the petit one.

After Yuri fixed herself, the Kwon’s heiress stepped down to the livingroom. There Jessica and Sooyoung are sitting in silence, waiting for the owner of the house who they saved moments ago.

“Sorry for making you wait Miss Jessica and….” States Yuri unfinished.

“Sooyoung..Choi Sooyoung” continues the tall woman.

The three are now sitting in the living room. Yuri commands the maids to serve them best dishes, while waiting for the foods to be ready, the owner of the house creates conversation to kill the awkward atmosphere.

“So, Miss Jessica.. thanks for saving me this afternoon..” starts Yuri in calm tone.

“Ah.. aniya, it’s fine.. by the way may I know why did you getting injured in the toilet, Miss Kwon?” replies the Jung’s daughter.

Sooyoung stays silent. The giant pays attention to the conversation between the two.

“Unimportant catfight with an old friend from the past” answers Yuri cold.

“Ahh.. I see, it seems your relationship with that person is not good, you know.. seeing from the wound on your body” responds Jessica sympathetically.

“Yeah, you might say that miss Jung” replies the owner of the lavish mansion.

The maid informs Yuri that the dishes are ready. Yuri nods her head as the response.

“Miss Jung, Miss Choi.. as my gratitude I wanna ask you to stay for late lunch.. since I guess I disturbed your lunch time, because you were saving me” states Yuri on the way to big dining room of Kwon’s mansion.

“Aah.. no need to do that, Miss Kwon” refuses the Jung and the Choi at the same time.

“I only accept yes as response and that is final” states Yuri cold.

“……….” Jessica.

“………..” Sooyoung.

“Hahaha, why are you staying silent like that.. I’m just kidding..let’s eat.. the best chef already cooked us the best foods” states Yuri.

At the end the three are eating in awkward atmosphere. Secretly, Sooyoung pays attention to the family photo that hangs on the wall of the big dining area.

It seems I am familiar with those figures, but where I saw him and the woman? – Choi Sooyoung.

“Uh.. Miss Kwon, may I ask you something?” states Sooyung breaks the silence.

“Mmhm.. and what is that, Miss Choi?” responds Yuri curiously.

“Who are the figure on the photo?” asks Sooyoung while pointing on the hanging photo.

“Oh.. that.. they’re my dad Kwon Jong Hyun and my older sister, Kwon BoA” replies Yuri.

“Oh you have an older sister? I think you stay alone here with your dad” states Jessica.

Kwon BoA?!… don’t tell me that…- Choi Sooyoung.

“Yeah, I’m living here together with my dad. Unnie stays with her family abroad.. we never communicate each other after Boa unnie left this house to U.S” explains Yuri in bitter expression.

“Ah sorry for opening your wound, Miss Kwon” apologizes Sooyoung.

“Nah it’s fine.. that’s my family.. we own everything but one, the family bonding” closes Yuri in sad tone.

“Let’s eat.. why the atmosphere looks so pathetic, eh?” jokes Yuri.

The three finished the feast, Jessica and Sooyoung bid their goodbye to the owner of the house. Sooyoung walks out to her car first while Jessica bids her goodbye properly to Yuri.

“Thanks for the foods, it’s good. Ah this is my business card in case you need something, I’ll be your friend, Yuri-ssi” closes Jessica after she handed her business card to Kwon’s daughter.

JESSICA JUNG

COLLEGE OF ART AND MUSICS SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY

CELLO PROFESSOR

 

SNU? So she’s the lecturer there..hmm interesting – Kwon Yuri.

 

Jessica enters Sooyoung’s car and takes the vacant seat next to the driver’s.

“Sorry for bothering you, Syoo..” states Jessica in tired tone.

“Nah, it’s fine.. afterall we can still having our lunch tho it’s awkward AF.. haha” replies the tall woman.

“So, where should we go now, Miss Jung?” asks the architect’s daughter.

“Can you drive me to my unit? In SNU complex” replies Jessica shortly.

“Sure, princess..” answers Sooyoung. She hits the pedal.

 

After Sooyoung drove Jessica home, the architect’s daughter drives back to her own house. There the tall girl is going to her work room and read some old files, Newspaper clippings.

 

KWON BOA : THE UNWANTED CHILD OF KWON FAMILY VERSUS THE GREAT JONGHYUN, WILL SHE BE SAFE AND SURVIVE?

THE MYSTERIOUS DEATH OF KIM COUPLE : IS KWON JONGHYUN RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MURDER? MONEY POWER AND THE NATION’S JUSTICE SUPREMACY

ARSON IN KIM’S RESIDENCE : WHERE IS ERIKA KIM?

God, is it the sign to start the puzzle game?...Where are you, Erika?- Choi Sooyoung.

 

A/N : Hello everyone, J is back after long absence. How's life? I wish you super  late  merry christmas 2017 and Happy New Year 2018. Sorry for the super delayed update, kinda busy with life and mostly because I have no ideas to be written. Thanks for being loyal and supportive readers, I expect your comments and upvotes. Have a good day, fellas!.

J is out.