Chapter 6: The Verse #5

Ode of The Black Knight

Taeyeon walks on the main corridor of SNU College of music. The petite woman walks in casual way, her facial expression looks so cold and captivating at the same time. The woman paces her steps to the elevator and presses the button to the highest floor, the place when the dean works. Once the elevator door is opened, a warm smile of the receptionist greets Taeyeon.
“Good morning Miss, can I help you?” asks the receptionist.
“Morning. Does Prof.Min in his room?” asks Taeyeon politely.
“Are you by any chance Miss Kim from School of Economics?” asks the reception politely.
“Yes I am” replies Taeyeon shortly.
“Prof.Min will be late, the PA informed me if Miss Kim from School of Economics comes here, he says that please wait inside the room” says the receptionist.
“Oh sure, I’ll wait inside his room” states Taeyeon short. She leaves the receptionist desk and enters the room.
Once Taeyeon comes inside the room, she is greeted by clean and neat office. The decoration looks so classy with a touch of classic interior design. There is a grand piano in the corner of the wide room. Prof.Min Jung Ho before accepted the position as the dean of SNU college of Music was a lecturer at Juilliard, his specialty is in classical music, he plays piano. He’s known as Korea’s no.1 pianist of classical music.
Piano. It’s an Instrument that has special place inside Taeyeon’s heart.
“Ah oppa, appa and mommy.. how are you right now?” states Taeyeon slowly.
Taeyeon’s memory flies to the time when she was kid. 


Flashback


Kim family was having huge interest in music. The Dad, Daniel Kim was Korean-American man who mastered guitar while the mom Nam Sook Hee, former country singer in Jeonju. The two met when they joined International Music Festival in Colorado. The two at the end married each other, they had twin children, a boy and a girl. The couple decided to name the babies Eric and Erika. The twin only 5’ gaps of age when they came to the world.
Eric was alike the father, he had huge interest in guitar while Erika resembled her mother, the girl has angelic voice and able to play few instruments. Piano is the first instrument that she mastered. Thanks to the twin brother, Eric. The boy taught Erika to play piano. Erika’s favorite song is Tears in Heaven from Eric Clapton. The two grew into genius music player, the parents sent Eric to Juilliard while Erika refused to join the music school, the petite Kim has more interest in police academy. At the end the parents blessed their daughter to join the police academy. Erika was assigned to a special mission because of her outstanding achievement in the academy and professional career. She was the valedictorian of her batch. The state asked her to do special mission, investigating the international drug mafia named The Red Dragon.
Erika was assigned in team Alpha who responsible in investigating and destroying The Red Dragon’s network. Team Alpha consists of 10 best members. The team was helped by 2 subs called as Beta and Charlie. Erika was positioned as the team leader on the red dragon mission. She was the main target of the Red Dragon Organization to be killed. At first the identity of team alpha, beta and Charliw were secret. But because of one intruder that sold the information to the TRD organization, it made the 2 other teams were easily destroyed. The hardest one was Team alpha. The team had killer duo, Erika Kim and Geun Suk Jang or Alfred Jang.
Team Alpha was success in finding out the main storage of TRD to store their drugs and weapons. Before Erika and Alfred reported the findings to their boss, the TRD president, Kwon Jong Hyun told his subs to kill the two after the TRD people killed the other 8 members of Alpha Team during the process. Before that they tried to kill Erika Kim but failed and killed the twin brother instead of the petite Kim. TRD people also killed Erika’s family. They made scenario that the parents had car accident as the cause of death. TRD’s effort was not stopping there, they continued to kill the remaining members of Alpha team. TRD people trapped the two in the storage building and burnt down the building. Fortunately the two was saved by the traitor of TRD, Dr.Lee Soo Man. Lee Soo Man treated the injured Erika and Alfred Jang. Both Alfred and Erika got burnt all over their bodies. Dr.Lee Soo Man and his team performed total surgery to the both of them. The National police agency accepted the report that told the whole members of Alpha team were died on the mission, not knowing that the two members were saved.


Flashback Ended.


“Hello Taeyeon Kim, have you waiting for me in a long time?” asks the dean, the old man breaks Taeyeon’s daydream.
“O-oh Professor Min. No, it’s been 20 minutes, don’t worry“ states Taeyeon.
“So, about the charity event next week, have you decided the concept of the mini concert?” asks the dean.
“Yes professor, I’ve made the proposal. I want you to check it before we implement the idea” states Taeyeon. The midget lecturer takes draft in blue folder and hands it to the dean.
The dean seriously reads the folder, he smiles proudly because of Taeyeon’s proposal.
“As I’ve expected from you, Ms.Kim. It seems you have secret interest in music, right? I thought you only expert in Economy stuffs but dang..you have this unique idea inside your mind” praises Min Jung Ho.
“Thank you professor, I hope our charity event will be a big success” replies Taeyeon.
“Sure, I wish the similar thing too” replies the dean in delighted tone.
“Okay, I’ll take my leave professor, since I have class in 1 hour, see you later on the event. I expect the surprise from college of music, haha” dismisses Taeyeon politely.
Taeyeon leaves the dean floor and heads to her office. She rides her motorbike, the morning breeze and fresh air makes her lung feel fresh and causes a good mood for the midget.
“Eric Oppa, I’ll make your dream concert come true next week, I hope you see that from heaven” mutters Taeyeon before she starts the engine and rides in enjoyable mood.


AT THE IM’S MANSION.


The maid politely knocks Yoona’s bedroom’s door. The owner of the room sits in front of the make-up table and fixing her make-up. She wants to look fresh and beautiful since the first class that she will attends is taught by her favorite lecturer, the black knight Kim Taeyeon.
“Wait a second ahjumma, I’m fixing my outfit” shouts Yoona.
Few minutes later the young lady grabs her bag and attaches it on her shoulder. The heiress heads to the dining room, her face looks so happy once she notices the presence of her father.
“Good Morning Appa…I miss you so much” states Yoona like a kid.
“Waaah our Yoongie looks so damn pretty today, any special occasion? It’s so rare for you to apply some make up and wears this kind of outfit” says the father.
“Haha. Nothing appa, I feel like to do this.. you know I’m a grown up lady now” replies the daughter.
“Really? The maid told me that for past few days you look so happy and smiles a lot. By any chance, are you dating someone Yoong?” teases Im Jeong Il playfully.
Yoona’s face blushes like tomato.
“N-no appa. I am not dating someone, haha” denies the girl.
“Well if you want to date someone, I give my blessing to you. You’re now university student, Yoong. I think you are quiet mature to decide your future” says the dad in manly voice.
“Wuaahh our Mr.Jeong Il sounds like a real man when he states the line. I’ll note that in mind,appa. Don’t worry if I’ve found the right person I’ll bring that person home and introduce the person to you” states Yoona.
The maids look so happy seeing the rare interaction between the father and daughter.
“How’s the business appa? Is everything good? Recently you stay in your office and do long business trip.. your daughter here is missing you a lot you know?” protests the daughter cutely.
“The business is good now. Sorry for leaving you alone in this big mansion, but don’t worry since the problem has been solved I can relax for a bit. I have a good idea, as my payback I will drive you to your campus today and we will have lunch together as well. How?” asks the dad.
“Hmmm.. let me think that first, appa” replies Yoona.
“Don’t be too long or I will cancel the offer young miss” teases the father.
“O-Okay appa, I accept your idea.. you can drive me to the campus and we can have lunch together” snaps Yoona quickly.
“Hahaha, I know that you won’t reject this Yoong. Let’s eat. What time your class?” asks the father.
“9 AM appa, I don’t want to come late since the lecturer is my favorite” states Yoona unconsciously.
“Gotcha.. I got the answer why you dress this beautiful Yoong.. are you falling for your lecturer? Is he handsome? Tell me..” teases the father playfully.
“Eiii.. no dad, for your information my lecturer is a woman, not a man.” Answers Yoona, her face is blushing.
“So, it’s a she, huh?” asks Im Jeong Il.
“I’m okay if you swing that way, Yoong” adds the father.
“W-What??” snaps Yoona loudly.
“Haha see.. I’m sure that you’re really in love with the person.. I dare you to bring her to our lunch this afternoon, I want to see the person who success in changing my ignorant daughter to be a beautiful lady like this” says the father casually.
Yoona widens her eyes.
“Fix your expression Yoong, you look funny. Let’s eat and I’ll drive you to your campus after this. Mr. Noh please prepare the car” states the president to his butler.
The father and daughter head to the prepared car, the dad starts the engine and speeds the limited edition ferarri series to SNU complex.
“Thanks dad for driving me, I’ll be going now. See you later, I love you” states Yoona after she kissed her father cheek.
The young lady got off from the luxurious car. She looks so shy when she sees a familiar figure parks the motorbike.
From  inside the car, the father sees the daughter’s behavior.
“Haha, so the person is that Midget..” says the father in unreadable expression.

A/N :
Hello, here I bring a new chapter for you guys. Sorry for not updating for few days. Thanks for being loyal readers. Thanks for subscribing as well. Don’t forget to leave some comments or feedbacks.
Jagga_Nim is out.