Chapter 12 : The Verse #11

Ode of The Black Knight

“Prepare yourself for the Gay Taeyeon’s interesting love life, Im Yoona” states Seo Juhyun as soon as she placed her bottom on the soft white sofa.
“So… my informants have been tracking Erika slash Taeyeon’s background in details, including her private life. Erika Kim or Kim Taeyeon is a daughter of Daniel Kim, a Korean-American man who mastered guitar and Nam Sook Hee, former country singer in Jeonju. Erika and Eric were born in Korea but the Dad registered them as US citizens. Thanks to musician blood that run in the family, both Eric and Erika grew into genius music players. The parents sent Eric to Juilliard while Erika refused to join the music school, the petite Kim has more interest in police academy. At the end the parents blessed their daughter to join the police academy. Erika was assigned to a special mission because of her outstanding achievement in the academy and professional career. She was the valedictorian of her batch. The state asked her to do special mission, investigating the international drug mafia named The Red Dragon. Kim family and Jung family were neighbors previously. The Jung moved to the house next to the Kim’s. The Jung family has 2 daughters named Jung Sooyeon and Jung Soojung. Jung Sooyeon uses Jessica as her international name, while the younger sister uses Krystal as hers. The midget’s unusual love story started here. Jung family which consists of Jung Il Woo, Jung Han Na, Jung Sooyeon and Jung Soojung. The Jung’s daughters were competing to catch our charismatic Erika’s attention since their first encounter. Erika slash Taeyeon was kind and gentle figure, that midget know how to treat people nicely. The Jung sisters misunderstood the nice treatments of the petite Kim. Jessica and Krystal attended the same school as Kim siblings. Erika who wasn’t sensible enough to catch the signals from The Jung sisters, consistently treated the beautiful siblings nicely, her gentle treatments made the two so carried on. The worst, The Jung sisters were competing fiercely to win Erika’s heart and attention. Without Jung sisters knowing, Erika’s twin brother, Eric Kim fell in love with the older Jung, Jessica. Taeyeon being a good sister helped her brother to be together with her friend, Jessica. Taeyeon was being a matchmaker for her brother and Jessica. Stupid Taeyeon and poor Jessica. Meanwhile, Soojung tried her best to win Taeyeon’s heart but the midget rejected the little Jung and told the younger lady that she’s like her own sister and couldn’t return the romantic interest, poor Soojung” states Seo, she gulps the water to wet her dry throat.
“Krystal Jung? Wait.. don’t tell me that famous Krystal Jung is the one we talk about here..” replies Yoona a bit shocked.
“Yes, I’m afraid to tell you that the Krystal is Krystal Jung the social butterfly” adds Seo.
“Hmmm…” responses yoona.
“Then what happened to Jessica and Eric?” asks Yoona curiously.
“The two went to Juilliard and became couple, while Erika went to police academy” answers the detective firmly.
“Where is Eric right now?” asks Yoona again.
“He sleeps in peace up there, Erika Kim slash Kim Taeyeon is living alone in this world, no family.. her parents and brother left her already, that young lady holds big grudge on her hands, be careful Yoong..I don’t want you to get hurt, I know you love her that much…help her to be good Kim again” says Seo Juhyun in sad tone.
“Don’t worry unnie, I’ll be her shoulder when she needs place to lean on, I’m ready to be her ocean. I will never leave her, I promise” states Yoona with teary eyes.
“Good, and I’m afraid if in order to protect her, you have to betray your family, your own dad.. I have bad feeling about this Yoong. Since, Mr.Im and Kwon Jong Hyun are the same” reminds Seo Juhyun carefully.
“Don’t you worry unnie, I know the consequences. Once I’m falling for a person, I’ll give my all to the person. And I will be careful, trust me..I’m a mature woman now” repies the Im heiress.
“Good, I’ll continue the story.. After Erika gained a big success in wall street, SNU recruited her as the professor, she’s registered as the youngest professor in Korea. In the morning our little Kim works as charismatic genius economist, when the night time she works as gangster leader, I want to tell you another shocking fact, Erika Kim slash Kim Taeyeon is your father’s trusted person. Im Jeong Il asks her to protect you, Yoong. Your father realized that running dark business creates many enemies for him, he worries about your safety, his only heiress’ precious life. But again, I have bad feeling about this..you have to be careful toward this Kim Taeyeon, Im Yoona” explains Seo Juhyun in mixed feeling.
“Ok unnie, don’t worry about that. I’ll use my best acting skill to survive. Taeyeon and Im Group are my priority. Im Group is my mom’s legacy that I have to protect. Taeyeon too, the first time I met her that night, when she saved me from those bastards I knew she’s good person.. Thanks for telling me that Eric who saved me that night is Kim Taeyeon, my own lecturer in campus” states Yoona calmly.
“Does Taeyeon love Stephanie Hwang romantically?” asks Yoona innocently.
“About that, only Taeyeon knows the exact answer.. but as far as my investigation, the two just act like friends with benefit. I want to tell you the truth about Kim Taeyeon, this young lady is gay since birth.. before she met Jessica Jung, Taeyeon had crush with her school’s doctor Dr.Kwon Boa, since then her love story isn’t recorded although rumor said that Kim Taeyeon is a womanizer since she worked at Wall Street, those CEO’s wives were falling head over heels toward Erika Kim, but Taeyeon is Taeyeon.. she’s very professional in hiding her private life” answers Detective Seo.
“Have you tracked Dr.Kwon Boa? I have feeling she’s related to The Kwon family” asks Yoona.
“I’m not doing deeper search towards Dr.Kwon Boa’s life.. as far as I know, she’s now  marrying a Mexican- Korean Descent businessman, Pedro Park and live in Los Angeles with a daughter named Catherine Park” replies the senior.
“Hmm.. okay, unnie.. good work  Now unnie, tell me information about Jessica Jung and her sister Krystal” asks Yoona.
“Jessica Jung is the first daughter of Jung Il Woo and Jung Han Na. She hates athletic activities, this young woman has keen interest in music, classical music to be precise, She plays Cello since In the middle school. Jessica went to Juiliard School together with Eric Kim, there she met her current best buddy, The daughter of famous architect Randy Choi, Choi Sooyoung” starts Seo Juhyun.
“Choi Sooyoung?...Don’t tell me that Randy Choi is uncle Randy who resides in Japan…” cuts Yoona.
“Yes, She’s Randy Choi’s daughter, Yoong you know these Chois” states Seo calmly.
“Continue, unnie” replies Yoona.
“Jessica dated Eric Kim until the man died, the three : Sooyoung, Jessica and Eric were bestfriend..without Eric and Jessica knowing, Sooyung has romantic interest to the older Jung. My person told me that Sooyoung ever bought a legendary cello as Jessica’s birthday gift but sent it under the name Eric Kim” says Seo again.
“Omo.. I don’t know that Sooyoung unnie can be that crazy, she tortures herself for Jessica’s happiness” admires Yoona.
“Love makes people stupid, Yoong.. that’s why I ask you to stay sane although you’re in love” states the private detective.
“Haha.. don’t worry unnie, I will” says Yoona firmly.
“Back to Jessica and Eric’s relationship, the two were dating like normal couple, but I know behind her heart, Jessica saves her feeling for Eric’s sister, Erika slash Taeyeon…I don’t know what will that Jung do after this. Jessica and Taeyeon are In the same land, breathe the same air” states the detective.
“What? What do you mean by saying that, unnie?” asks Yoona a bit puzzled.
“Jessica is in Seoul, I’ve found a new information that she’s registered as lecturer in College of Music and Art.. Yong Hwa’s colleague, Prof.Min Jung Ho told him about Jessica’s coming” explains Seo Juhyun.
“OMG” shouts Yoona in shocked tone.
“Yes, those people are here, Yoong. The battle will start soon, my dear” reminds Seo.
“Another person who will be serious threat is Kwon Yuri, Jong Hyun’s next heiress. Jong Hyun chooses her as the next successor of Kwon Group, he hands TRD to Yuri since the brother, Ji Yong has no interest in running the dark business. Ji Yong runs other business of Kwon family. Kwon Jong Hyun targets your  father’s company, Yoong..that’s the most important information I can give you right now.. I hope you’re be careful in deciding your steps.. since we never know what those people will do in this battle” states Seo Juhyun before she gulps the remained water on her glass.
“It seems the battle surely will drain my energy, I have to prepare everything before I enter the arena, unnie.. will you be my secret pawn? I mean, just continue your work in digging all needed information and report them secretly to me, don’t worry about the compensation.. just mention everything you need, Also.. I’ll be cooperative in this matter.. our target is protecting Im Group, Destroying Kwon Group and saving my black knight” state the young lady expressionless.
Seo Juhyun nods her head in agreement.
“Thank you unnie, now you may come back home.. Tae Hwa is waiting for you to fetch him, right? Send my Hi to him…hehehe” closes Yoona.
“Sure, I’ll tell him.. Be careful Im Yoona, I know it’s hard for you, but I believe you can do it” cheers the detective before she leaves the penthouse.


After sent Seo out, Yoona sits on the sofa. Her head feels dizzy, those information just fed her up.
Yoona watches the white roof in blank stares, her phone rings.


INCOMING CALL: My Black Knight

 

A/N : In the mood to update this story, sorry for the lame story and complex plots.. I can’t control myself to type. Thanks for being loyal readers and subscribers, keep supporting this fan fiction, fellas. Don’t forget to express your responses guys, I need inputs for this story’s betterment..
Have a nice day
Ciao,


Jagga_Nim.