Chapter 1 : The Intro

Ode of The Black Knight

It’s a dark cloudy night. A petite figure walks to the empty old storage. The figure wears black clothes and covers the face area with mask and wears the cap to protect the head. Inside the storage there are fifteen till twenty people, they are beating one another. Bloods are dropping on the stone floor, wounded bodies are laid helplessly. When the other busy themselves in beating each other, the figure in black walks slowly inside the storage. The firm steps catch the others’ attention, they stop their fights. The figure in black clothes sees the people with sharp eyes. The remaining people who succeed in defending themselves to be beaten, bowed down to the walking figure.
“Good Evening, young master” greets man in black coat with bloody temple.
The petite figure just nodded the head lightly. The figure stared at the white box that put on the corner of the old storage room.
“Bring them to our office before the police caught us” commands the black figure in cold tone.
“Ah.. and don’t forget to clean this mess before the red dragon discovered our action” adds the figure still in the cold tone.
“Yes young master, don’t worry. Now it’s better for you to leave this site” states the man.
“Remember to guard the white box safely. Don’t let the police nor The people from Red Dragon snatch it from us, the big boss already waiting for it in the office. Bring it by using my motorbike in order to avoid the police’s suspicion. Don’t worry about me” commands the figure in black before the figure handed the motor key to the man.
“Thanks young master. Please be safe, see you later in the office” states the man politely before he and his friends left the site.


The petite figure in the black clothes walks out from the storage. The figure walks alone and enjoying the quiet atmosphere of Seoul City Forbidden District Area. The figure takes cigarette and lighter from the pocket behind the coat. Instantly the figure burns the cigarette and enjoys the sensation of tobacco inside the body.
“Haaah.. until when you want to waste your life in this dark world, midget?” mutters the figure to no one.
The figure continues to inhale the cigarettes and feels heavy on the chest. The figure keep walking until the cigarette on the hand is over. The petite figure threw the stub of the cigarette away to the street. When the figure passes the border of Seoul City Forbidden District and the Central Town area the figure heard feminine shouts.
DON’T COME NEARER.. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME” shouts the girl loudly.
The figure quickens the steps and comes nearer to the source of the shouts. The figure sees the shouting girl is pushed to the brick wall by 3 men. Those men try to the girl. Instantly, The figure in black clothes runs to the people and flies the deadly kicks.
“Hide behind me” commands the figure to the girl.
“Haha a mysterious figure tries to be hero, here..Tch” states one of the 3 men in cocky tone.
“Fight with me if you dare” dares the other muscular man.
The petite figure watches the 3 men with fiery eyes. The figure attacks those 3 men without weapon. Mixed-martial art is the expertise, self-defense skill is a must to be mastered by person who works in the dark business like the figure. The figure gives the 3 bastards the deadly techniques that can make them stayed in bed for long time. Before the figure gives the last attack, one of the three men stands and cuts the exposed cheeks with the knife in his hand.
“Isssh” hisses the figure in pain.
At the end the figure succeed in knocking down the rapists.


“A-Are you okay?” asks the girl in worry tone.
“Nah, it’s just small wound. Don’t worry. Are you okay?” asks the figure back.
“Let me treat your wound before it gets worse..wait a minute, I’ll take my bag” states the girl.
The two walk away from the site and decide to sit on the chair in front of minimarket.
“Sit here, don’t go anywhere” states the girl.
In few minutes, the girl brings first aid kit on her hands.
“Now can you put off your mask? Let me treat your wounded cheeks” asks the girl.
“A-Aniyo.. you can’t do that” refuses the figure softly.
“Who are you? A dangerous criminal? Don’t worry I will not harm your safety” assures the girl.
At the end, the girl patiently put off the mask and cap. She wipes the blood with the clean tissue and pours a bit of alcohol to clean the bacteria. The figure feels cold sensation mixed by poignant sensation on the cheeks.
“For a guy, your face looks so feminine” states the girl.
“Issh” hisses the figure solely.
“Hold on, it will be fine after this” assures the girl.
Once she poured the anti-infection liquid on the wounded area, the girl covers it with band aid.
“Thank you” states the mysterious figure.
“That should be me who say the line” says the girl.
The growling sounds can be heard.
“Haha.. it seems there is someone hungry here” states the girl cheerfully.
The treated figure blushes in shy.
“Let’s grab something to be eaten” states the girl.
The two head inside the minimarket. The mysterious figure takes a cup of spicy ramyeon, the favorite dish.
“Oh, ramyeon? Do you like noodle?” asks the girl.
The figure nods the head lightly.
“Ok, just take everything you want, It’s my treat” states the girl after she took a cup of ramyeon and instant sausages.
“Thanks, It’s my first time eating the real Korean instant ramyeon though”  replies the figure next to the girl.
“Oh really? How could that happen?” asks the girl curiously.
“Later I’ll tell you while eating. Let’s cook the noodle first” answers the figure.
After the girl paid the bill, the two head out to the place where they can eat the noodles.
“Eat first, it seems you’re hungry” states the girl.
The two ate in peace.
“Thanks for the treat, young girl” states the figure.
“It’s Yoona, my name is Yoona” says the girl.
“Pretty name. Thanks Yoona for the food. I feel so full now” states the figure in black clothes.
“Don’t mention it. It’s nothing if compared to your act, you saved my life previously…And your name is?” asks Yoona.
“Eric. My name is Eric Kim” replies the mysterious figure in manly tone.
“Ah.. Eric. Your name sounds like westerners” states Yoona.
“I was born in US and just few days ago arrived in Korea” states Eric.
“I see, are your parents Korean? Your Korean is pretty good for a foreigner” asks Yoona curiously.
“My mom is Korean and My Dad is American” answers Eric.
“Oh.. I know. So you stay in Korea together with your mom?” asks Yoona.
“I’m alone here. My parents already passed away” states Eric cold.
“I’m sorry to hear that, I don’t mean to….” Says Yoona guiltily.
“Nah it’s fine. Where is your house? If you are done eating your food, let me send you home. It’s dangerous for a girl like you to be alone in this late night” states Eric like gentleman.
“It’s pretty far from here. I just go back from my friend’s house and I think I get lost..silly me” mutters Yoona shyly.
“Nah It’s fine, we can take taxi or bus if you don’t mind, my motorbike is borrowed by my friend” says Eric casually.
“A bus is the best. I want to experience in riding a bus..My dad never allow me to take public transportation” states Yoona excitedly.
Yoona hands the address of her house.
“Really? Haha poor you, ok then.. let’s take bus..but seeing the address, it seems an elite real-estate complex, eh? I’m afraid if we have to walk little bit far” says Eric.
“Nah it’s fine with me, plus I have a companion like you..I’m not worry about my safety” replies Yoona happily.


The two take the bus after few minutes of waiting in the halte. During the trip Yoona looks excited, her eyes are shiny. Secretly, Eric pays attention to the girl who sits near the window. Eric leans the back on the seat and closes the eyes for minutes.
“Eric, we’re here.. palli” shakes Yoona.
“Aah.. okay, sorry for overslept..” apologizes Eric.
The two walk down the street to Yoona’s house.
“Anyway, Thanks so much for tonight.. I don’t know what will happen to me if you’re not saving me, Eric-ssi” states Yoona to break the silence.
“Nah it’s fine, I’m happy to do good things for other” replies Eric.
“It’s better for you to come inside the house” states Eric.
“Sure, be careful on your way home. See you later” states Yoona happily, she sends her sweet smile to her savior.
“See you when I see you” replies Eric shortly.
The guy in black outfits walk away from the mansion, the phone is ringing.
“Young Master, Emergency situation happens.. The Big Boss wants to see you right now, Come to the office quickly”
“Ok, I’m on my way” states Eric calmly.


Meanwhile inside the mansion.


The butler and maids are worrying about their Young master’s condition. 
“Ah Young Miss finally you’re coming.. where have you been?” asks the old Butler worriedly.
“Don’t worry, I just came back from The Jung’s mansion. Where is my Dad, uncle Han?” states Yoona casually.
“Glad if you’re okay, young miss.. the master is in his office, his assistant told me that the master won’t be home tonight” states the old butler, Han Yu Taek.
“I see.. ah.. it seems I’ll be alone again as usual, ok. I’ll go to my room uncle Han. I’m tired don’t disturb me, okay?” states the young master of Im family.
Yoona walks to her big bedroom, once she finished her shower she heads to the comfy bed. Her memory remembers her savior, without her realized she smiles like idiot.


Ah.. Eric Kim, My Black Knight - Yoona

 

A/N :

Chapter 1 is in the house 

Enjoy!

Jagga_Nim is out