One Big Sacrifice

If It Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona is in Changwook’s house. They’re just chatting and eating in Changwook’s house. 
“Ah cham, where are my present?” She asked. 
Changwook looked at her “What present?” He asked puzzled.
“Those things. Lamp and music box.” Yoona said. 
“Ahh..” Changwook said. “There are they.” He said while pointing to a paperbag. “It’s still un-touched.” He said. 
Yoona smiled. “I’m sorry. I was rude when I return this present.” She said. 
“After all of this?” Changwook asked her. They both laughed. 

**

The Next Day

Haejin went to Chairman Chae’s office again today. He met again with Chairman Chae. 
“So, have you done thinking about the deal?” He asked. 
Chairman Chae smirked. “You’re quite hasty, Haejin-ah. That’s not you I know. What make you do this far? I don’t think just because Changwook put you on jail.” Chairman Chae said. 
Haejin looked at Chairman Chae. “You’re right. I didn’t even want to get revenge on him just because he put me on jail.” He said. 
“Then why?” Chairman Chae asked. 
“It’s because he not only stole my position. He also stole my fiancé too.” He said. 
Chairman Chae laughed. “Ah.. Love.” He said. 
Haejin nodded. 
“Haejin-ah. Come to work tomorrow.” He said. 
Haejin smiled widely. “My pleasure, Mr. Chairman.”

Soobin’s PoV
I’m having lunch with my step-father. 
“So, is your mother healthly?” He asked. 
I nodded. “She’s doing great lately, father.” He said. 
“Father.” I called him. “About Park Haejin. What are you going to do?” I asked. 
He sighed. “I’ll just listened what he wants. I already told him to come to the office by tomorrow.” He said. 
I widened my eyes. “Yes?” 
“I’ll just make Ji Changwook go broke.” He said. “I’ll just have to postponed his lawyer-license.” He continued. 
I gulped. Actually, it’s all my fault. I’m the one who told Changwook to catch Haejin. I’m the one who responsible of all of this. 

“Father. Can you think about that again?” I begged. 
“What’s wrong with you, Soobin-ah? Are you sick or something?” He asked me worriedly. 
“Can you please let Changwook free?” I asked him. 
“It’s all my fault, father. I’m the one who asked Changwook to catch Haejin.” I said. 
“Soobin-ah.” He called me. 
“Please father. I’m sick living in this guilty feeling. I want to help Yoona and Changwook just even once.” I said again. 
“If you still have some feeling to Changwook..” He said when I cutted him. “No, I don’t. So please let him free. Don’t do anything to him.” I begged. 
“Please father. It’s my first and only request to you.” I said. “After this I’ll not tell people that I’m your step-daughter. I’ll just disappear from your sight and live an ordinary life. Just please let Changwook go.” I continued. 
We were quiet after that conversation. Neither he nor me want to say something. 
“Okay.” He said. 
I looked at him. “I’ll accept your request. But, as you say. It’s your first and only re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter