I'll End My Feeling For You

If It Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haejin looked at Changwook like he was about to eat Changwook alive. 
“What wrong did I ever do to you?” Haejin asked him. 
Changwook just looked at Haejin. “No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t think of anything. We never met before. Why did you make me a scapegoat?” Haejin continued. 
“It was a mistake.” Changwook said. 
Haejin sighed annoyedly. “Mistake?” He asked and punched Changwook. “Sue me if you want.” Haejin said.
Changwook smirked and touched his lips. He looked at his hand, there’s a blood. “Haejin-ssi. Thank you for punching me first.” He said. 
“I’ll let you punch me 10 times, no, I’ll let you punch me 100 times, but let me punch you once.” Changwook said again.
Haejin looked at him dumbfoundedly and punched him several times. Changwook is fall to the ground. He struggled to stand up, but in the end he managed to stand up. “Punch me three times again.” He said. 
“You’re completely crazy, do you?” Haejin asked him and walked back to his car. Changwook suddenly grabbed him from behind and punched him once. Haejin gritted his teeth and he tried to punch Changwook again. Fortunately, there’s man who divied them. “Please don’t fight anymore.” The man said. Haejin looked at him, “Let’s meet again.” He said.

**

Yoona’s PoV
I went to Yunho’s house right after I get-off from work. 
“Oppa.” I called him with cute tone. 
“Stop it! That’s disgusting!” He said. 
I pouted. “Many of your friend envied you because I often called you like that when you’re in high school. But, look at you, you said I’m disgusting?” I asked him. 
“Forget it. Why do you come home?” He asked and sat in the dining chair. 
I sat in front of him. “I’ve met Haejin oppa.” I admitted. 
He widened his eyes. “You what?” He asked.
“I said I met him. He look fine though.” I said. 
“Did he crazy? After leaving my little sister in her wedding alone, how could he just show up and act like nothing wrong?” He asked annoyedly. 
“Anyway, what’s Changwook-ssi doing?” He asked again. 
I taken aback with his question. “Why suddenly Changwook-ssi?” I asked him.
“Well, he looked nice and..” I was wondering what he’ll said. “Kind?” He continued. 
“I mean, I’ve gave you my blessing if you want to date him.” He said. 
I smirked. “Date, my .” I said. “He.. doesn’t like me.” I said again. 
“Why? Is there anything wrong with you? Why he didn’t like you?” He suddenly angrily. 
I sighed and raised my shoulder. 
“You’ve go through so many struggle, my little sister.” He said and hugged me. 
“Want to walk outside with me?” He asked. 
I nodded. 

We sat in a bench after about 30 minutes walking beside Hangang. 
“Do you like him?” He asked while looking right to my eyes. 
I nodded. 
“Stupid. Why would you like him first?” He asked annoyedly. 
I smiled. “But his behaviour make me confused about my own feeling.” I said. 
“He’s not one-hundred percent a jerk, oppa.” I defended Changwook. 
He smirked. “Look at you.” He said and looked at his watch. “I have about 30 minutes until I go to work. Want to have some beer?” He asked. 
“Okay.” I said. He went to buy the beer, leaving me alone in the bench. 
I looked at my phone. I was surprised when there’s a call arrived in my phone from Changwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter