Warm Farewell

If It Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soobin asked Changwook to meet her. Changwook agreed and they met at a café. 
“So, what do you want to say?” Changwook asked her straightfoward. 
Soobin smiled. “You want to know why I called off our wedding, right?” Soobin asked him. 
Changwook shook his head. “No.” He looked at Soobin. “Not at all.” 
“Oppa.” Soobin called him. “Just listen to this.” She begged and played the recording Soojung gave her. 

Changwook looked at her intensely. “What I mean was I would marry you no matter what.” He said.
“Because you pitied me?” Soobin asked him. 
“Pity is a feeling I feel towards someone I love.” Changwook said. “I feel pity to my mom, and my noona too.” He continued. 
Soobin looked at Changwook. “I don’t like being pitied. Especially from someone I love.” She continued. 
“It’s good then. It’s good that you left me.” Changwook said. 
Soobin sighed. “I’m not saying that this is your fault. I’m not saying that we should reconcile again too.” She said. “I can’t remember you as my most painful memory. I can’t do that.” She continued. 
“I wish we can become stranger to each other. So we don’t get angry everytime we think about each other. Can you do that?” Soobin asked Changwook. 
“If we meet each other in street, can you look and smile at me?” Soobin asked Changwook again. 
“You can’t do that.” Soobin said. 
“We are already stranger to each other.” Changwook said. 
“People tend to remember their last moment with each other.” Soobin said. “Let’s make our last moment again.”  Soobin said. 
“Let’s play basketball together. Just two of us. Like we were before.” She suggested. 
“Just play 5 times with me.” She said brightly.
Changwook sighed. “Don’t try to start something.” He said. 
“I’m not. After our fifth game, let’s drink and part away. Cooly.” Soobin said. 
“I won’t cling at you. Yoona said you’re dating with her. She’s a good girl.” Soobin said.
Changwook doesn’t say any words when Soobin talked about Yoona. 
“I want to resolve my feeling for you before I move on.” Soobin said. 
“It’s good that we met. We should do this much earlier.” Soobin said again. 
“I need to go. Bye.” Changwook said and walked away from the café. Soobin sighed and drink her coffee. She looked at his back until it’s gone.

**

Yoona’s PoV
Day at work is not so bad today. Jisoo is taking day off, so we need to cover him up. 
“It’s done.” I said and streched my arms.
“You’ve done well, Assistant Manajer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter