Etude Of Memories

If It Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa.” Soobin called him. 
Changwook then remembered the memo.
“I’m sorry. I left the memo in your bag. I asked Sangjun oppa to do that.” Soobin admitted. 
Changwook sighed. No wonder he want to bring Changwook’s bag this morning.
Changwook looked at her coldly and go to Yoona. 
“How can you two know each other?” Yoona asked.
“Let’s eat somewhere else. I already know that there’s something wrong when I saw the restaurant name. You’re not a type to eat this food anyway. Let’s go.” Changwook said and walked outside boldly.
Both Yoona and Soobin eyes are teary right now.
“How can you two know each other?” Yoona asked Soobin once again. 
Changwook entered the restaurant once again and dragged Yoona out. Soobin just watching them in vain. 

Yoona entered Changwook car. When Changwook want to walk to his seat, Soobin stopped him. 
“I’m sorry.” She said. 
Changwook looked at Soobin. 
“You can even curse at me. I wouldn’t blame you.” She said again. 
Changwook continued to walk and Soobin stopped him by holding his arm. He shook it off. 
Changwook sighed and closed his eyes. His head is pounding. 
“Do you think I would see you just if you asked me? Do you think I’m that easy?” Changwook asked angrily.
“Don’t be mistaken, I want to see that woman, not you.” He continued. 
Yoona watched them silently from the car.
“The steak. Eat that alone. With class. You always teach me how to eat steak in classy way, right?” Changwook said.
Changwook turn his back and start walking to his car again. 
“I’ve miss you.” Changwook stopped. “Truly. A lot.” Soobin continued. 
Changwook felt he can’t heard her words anymore. He punched his car window and the window crack. His hand is full of blood right now.
Yoona and Soobin are shocked by Changwook’s behaviour.
Changwook entered his car and drove away somewhere. 

Yoona’s PoV
We were quiet in the car. I looked at his bloody hand. He drove to a bar.
He sat and ordered 3 bottles of soju. I ordered myself a bottle of beer. 
He started drinking one by one his soju. 
“So it was her?” I asked him. 
He stopped drinking and asked me to go outside. 
“Soobin. What is her relationship with you?” He asked.
“Do you remember that I told you one of my high school friend is a team leader. It’s her.” I said. 
He looked at me. “Why you didn’t tell me?” He asked me angrily. 
I sighed unbelieveably. “Changwook-ssi. Just because you met her, it doesn’t mean you can vent your anger toward her to me.” I said annoyedly. 
“Fine. Now, you happy right? Because you know that a woman you loved to death is a ‘class goddess’ in her school?” I asked him annoyedly.
“Was it fun? ‘The woman I’ve loved turn out was a amazing woman’.” I continued.
He screamed f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter