Two

love can't be resolved by money (my love is pure)

 

 

"Sehun, I told you to stay out of the tree house, it's dangerous. Now get down here,"

 

Seulgi is looking at his 14 years old brother, Sehun on the treehouse. The treehouse existed before Seulgi were born, and of course it is dangerous because it's structure is old now.

Sehun climbed down from the treehouse and pouts a bit. "Noona, can you be considerate to me? I love these treehouse. It makes us reminds of our dad.." Sehun mumbles enough for Seulgi to hear it. 

 

Seulgi frowns fades hearing what Sehun just said. Her anger is replaced with a sad feeling tugging her heart. "Come here." Is all Seulgi said before Sehun approached her and hugs her. Seulgi replies his hug, hugging him tightly. "I know. You missed him, right? Me too," Seulgi whispered, giving pats on Sehun's back. Seulgi leans back, looking at Sehun's face. "But I think Dad will be sad too when he's watching us from above, right?" Seulgi tried to cheer his favourite brother with all her might, because he's closer with his late father than his mother. And her dad's lost makes Sehun depressed. But he's good now and needs more love from his family as he always got.

Sehun just nods at Seulgi's words before hugging her sister back. "Thank you, noona. I love you." Seulgi playfully cringed hearing Sehun's words. "Ew, I didn't love you, doofus." Sehun whined and lightly hits her sister. "Noona!" Seulgi laughed hysterically before taking Sehun's forearm. "Come on. Let's eat." 

 

 

.

"Listen, I think that the girls are gonna have a little difficulty with that one- well, you know..—" "Step, because of with the arms up," Yeri and Joy are planning on what choreography they want to do when the school's open and the shows they about to do; well, they're cheerleaders.

"I think we should make it a little harder, so they have a hard time," said Joy being a Satan as she is, making Yeri and Irene laughing hard. Yeri slaps Joy's shoulder hard. "You're such a sometimes," "No, listen. It doesn't matter if they know the whole routine. We have to look for the rhythm." Irene explained as she folds her newly bought shirts and jeans before organizing it in her clothes room. "Yeah, that's true..." Yeri replied and Irene's room telephone is ringing, wanting to get answered. "I'll get it!" is all Yeri said before lifting the telephone. 

 

"Hello! Bae's residence," Yeri stays silent before shrieking, "Put on Channel Five!! Bogum's on!! Thank you," and with that, Joy and Irene, especially, runs to Irene's front TV and turning on the tv. Irene starts fangirling when she sees her boyfriend. Yeri and Joy won't stop with their 'oh my god' 'he is on tv!' 'He's gotta be a little homesick,' 

Bogum or his full name, Park Bogum is Irene's boyfriend. He is on his junior year on Haneul Sports University. He was once an ace in their school and was the football's captain, and he got offered to be in a national team just right after his graduation. 

Bogum got interviewed by Channel Five's news and which is why the trios so excited. 

"Let me ask you," The reporter said. "Great," Bogum replied, flashing his charming smile. Seeing that, Irene pouts a bit, realizing that she misses Bogum so bad.

"What's the one special thing you miss most about the old hometown?"

Yeri gasps as she shrieks, "Irene's name on TV!"

"Mind if I get a little personal?" Hearing that, Joy and Yeri were doing 'Ooos', looking at Irene who blushes a bit. 

"What I really miss the most always made me feel so good after football practice.." Bogum said the 'made me feel so good' louder, emphasizing it. 

Yeri and Joy whined on Irene, saying that she's a lucky girl. 

 

But what Bogum said after that makes Irene frowns and feeling something tugging her heart.

"I miss that hydro massage machine back in the high school gym." "Well, the old high school misses you too, Park Bogum. Good luck with the Hawkeyes." With that, Joy walks forward and turning the TV off. "Irene......" "Hey, you guys, it's no felony. Come on, I mean, he's got a lot on his mind, right? Football and everything." Irene shrugs it, assuring that she's okay. Joy and Yeri just nods it. But deep, deep, deep, down inside Irene's heart,

She's sad.

Irene stands up, and gasps before saying, "Look, we're late, okay? Let's go!" With that, Joy and Yeri stands up and going out of Irene's room. 

Irene lets a soft sigh before taking her purple duffle bag, and Bogum's letterman jacket. Bogum gave her that jacket before leaving to university. She looks at the jacket and throwing it into her bed before joining Joy and Yeri to outside.

 

"Five, six, seven, eight and one, two, three, four, five six, seven, eight!" Irene in the front, leading the cheerleaders doing the choreo in the school's field, next to football training team. She then stops dancing and looking at her teammates' dancing if they makes some mistakes or not. Her team looks fine, and slaying those dances with their hip s. 

Irene is a good leader. Everyone in their teams makes that brilliant recommendation to their choreographer and it seems that Irene's leadership is loved by her teammates. 

Looking from quite a distance, Seulgi sits on her fixie bike, cradling her chin with her hand on her thigh. She's staring Irene for a long time. She stares at Irene's features; her petite body that Seulgi wished to hug, her silky red ombre hair that Seulgi wished to touch, and her rosy red lips that Seulgi wanted to— 

 

No, don't you ever think about it, Seulgi, she thought. Seulgi shakes her head, trying to erasing that embarassing thought. 

 

"Hey Kkangsseul! Thought you gonna meet me in the library," a loud voice heard an a silhouette are approaching Seulgi. Seulgi looks at her back, seeing Wendy approaching her, riding on her BMX. 

"Buy your telescope yet?" Wendy asked, and joining Seulgi watching the cheerleaders practicing. Wendy her lolipop before continuing her words. "You better soon or you're gonna miss the sale, five thousand dollars is grand larceny as it is..." Seulgi just nods nonchalantly at Wendy's words before Wendy looking at her with a judging look. "Wait, are you worried about the capital outlay?" Wendy asked because she never looks Seulgi watching them so focus like this.

 

Seulgi shakes her head. "No, I was just thinking about the cool clique?" Wendy lets out a scoff.

 

"Why would you be thinking about them? They're certainly not conscious of us."

"That's my point. Would you like to hang out with them?" "You've been hanging out on Bae Irene's lawn for what? Five years? I bet she doesn't know your name." Hearing Wendy's bickering makes Seulgi snorts. Wendy smirking at Seulgi before continuing her words, "You got a crush on Irene? Huh?" Seulgi suddenly screamed "No!!" before saying again, "No, I mean, I don't have a crush on her." "Heyyyyyyyyy you're so bad at lying, you know?" Wendy snickered and said,

 

"Well, most organisms do, but she's waaaay out of our league. She's out of the cheerleaders league too."