Eleven

love can't be resolved by money (my love is pure)

 

 

Saturday.

 

 

It's only 9 in the morning. Seulgi is sleeping soundly on her comfy queen-sized bed until she hears Seolhyun's words last night.

 

 

"I bet you're a really y dancer...." 

 

 

 

And with that, Seulgi's sleep is interrupted, making Seulgi jolts from her bed, sprinting to Sehun's room to borrow his laptop.

 

 

Seulgi barging to Sehun's room and Sehun who is sleeping gets super freaked out, with terrified looking on his face. Sehun is a light sleeper; he easily wakes up even with the sound of clearing throat. Sehun curses breathily before doing some streching on his bed. He looks at Seulhi who is turning on the laptop, surfing Youtube. 

 

 

"Never heard about knocking someone's door before you enter the room?" 

 

 

"Oh, cool down Sehun. I'm in a hurry here."

 

 

Sehun yawns before approaching her sister at his study table. "What you're searching for?" 

 

 

"Dancing tutorial? For Columbus Day Dance party? I need to learn this to take care of my reputation." Seulgi says, focusing on watching the video. 

 

 

"Oh. Suit yourself.... but I'm going to resume playing Dota2 two hours from now." says Sehun, sitting at the edge of his bed. He then takes his phone from the charger and playing games. Seulgi stands up and tries to master the dance she watch on Youtube, and since that day, she will try to practice her dances in her room when she have some free time to practice. Her family notices it too; but didn't have the motive asking what she's doing.

 

 

Sehun and Donghae are playing Monopoly at the living room. His mother who is back from the kitchen carrying some refreshments on a tray for the latter.  "Where's your sister?" His mother asks, putting the tray on the coffee table, looking at them playing. Sehun shrugs. "She's watching some dance tutorials on Youtube. I'm talking cheerleaders, football players, local socialities. And she's not even associating with Wendy anymore." 

 

 

Donghae quirks his eyebrows. "Really?" Sehun nods his head. "Really." Her mother pours the tea into a cup and sipping it slowly, before putting back the cup to the coffee table. "Come on, Hun-ah. I think it's groovy that she's making new friends. She's allowed to have fun," Sehun tilt his head. "She is? But I'm talking to Dad, mama." Donghae side eyeing Sehun, making that 'seriously' look. "Oh, Sehun. Let her be." "But it's like Seulgi's not weird like she used to anymore.." 

 

And finally.....

 

The day has arrived.

 

Seulgi is holding Seolhyun's hands as they enters the basketball court that is used for tonight's Columbus Day Dance party. Seulgi almost dropped her jaw looking at the people attending the dance party. Seulgi's face is pale— her heart thumping loudly, her hands is clammy; she's nervous. 

 

 

Seolhyun is nervous as well, and now turning Seulgi to look at her. "Let me see you real quick." Seolhyun says as she checks Seulgi's appereance for that night; a boyish style. Seolhyun giving a two thumbs up as she pulls Seulgi's arm. "Let's go dance!" but Seulgi stops Seolhyun from pulling her into the dancing crowd. "In a minute, babe. You know, I don't quite feel it yet with this tune." Seolhyun shrugs Seulgi's words. "That's cool, it's alright, Seulgi..." "I gotta hit the bathroom first, okay? Bye!"

 

 

Not long after Seulgi went into the bathroom, Irene just arrived with a quite hot guy. Cool haircut, sharp jawline, hawk-like eyes, tall and muscular body, and girls who walks by him looked twice because of his handsomeness. Irene takes a deep breath before pulling the guy's hand like forcefully into the dancing floor. 

 

 

 

Wendy, Kai and Dal are standing outside of the basketball court, just arrived there. There is two men standing in front of the court's front door. "Ten bucks or you're not going inside." One of the men walks forward, reaching out his hand. The nerds grunts heavily. "Wendy, this is your big idea. Why don't you pay for this?" Dal asks, frowning at Wendy. They supposed to play cards tonight, but gets bothered by Wendy's suggestion that is 'hey why don't we get our of to the dance party in school to watch how Seulgi gets bashed when everybody suddenly realizes that she can't dance'..

 

 

Kai rolls his eyes but jaw-dropped as he looks at a y girl walking by in front of him. The rest of nerds is gawking at the girl too; probably looking at her . "That's Nayeon, right?" Kai whispers to Dal, still looking at the girl. Dal clears his throat, looking at the nerds. "Come on, you guys.." with that, they all takes out a 10 dollar cash hurriedly and giving it to the man. 

 

 

The DJ is playing some slow tempo songs, and the people is dancing intimately with their partners as they hugging each other, reminiscing the moments; getting to know each other deeply, and maybe getting themselves proposed to be their partners girlfriend/boyfriend. 

 

Irene is doing the same thing too with the charming guy; but maybe a little too much. 

 

 

Mr. Yoo, is watching the dancing, is quite impressed of the total of students who attending the party. He then nudges Mrs. Kwon's who is on his side, looking too at the students. "What a wonderful group of young adults we have this year. But I better check the changing room." Mr. Yoo says, as he leaves the basketball court. 

 

In the changing room, Seulgi is practicing the moves for one last time as Mr. Yoo enters the room. "Hello Seulgi." "Oh, hi, Mr. Yoo." greets Seulgi, as she quickly walks out of the room. 

 

"Let's mingle." 

"Hey look, it's the nerd herd!"

The nerds who is walking on the dance floor suddenly stopped their steps as the jocks glaring them. The nerds sighs as they walks back to the bleachers. 

 

 

"Seulgi, you're becoming a punchaholic. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Let's dance. Shall we?"

Seulgi takes Seolhyun's hands and guides her to the dance floor. Seulgi then side hugging Seolhyun for a few seconds as she says "Wait here. I'll be right back." "Okay."

 

 

With that, Seulgi rans to the party's DJ, whispering something to him. He made a surprised look but Seulgi just gives him the knowing look. And then, the music suddenly stops. The party's emcee is walking to front stage. "Good evening to all the students who is attending tonight's Columbus Day Dance Party, thank you for coming and giving a big amount of money for charity in our school tonight. Along with the charity party we're doing, there is a special performance from our infamous senior. Without further ado, let's give a big hand for Kang Seulgi!" After the emcee's announcements, many students are snapping their neck to the stage, walking forward to the standing zone. The lights is suddenly dims, and Seulgi is walking to the front stage, getting herself ready.

 

 

Hope that this will work. Hwaiting, Seulgi. 

 

 

*playing Adam Levine's Lucky Strike* 

 

 

 

as the music starts playing, Seulgi starts to dance to the flow and making everyone dropping their jaws because Seulgi slaying the choreography. Seulgi dances smoothly as she realized someone is looking at her..... feeling shocked. 

 

 

Irene.

 

 

 

Irene makes a disbelieved face as she watches Seulgi dance but she can't help herself from feeling that Seulgi looks... hot. Like, really hot. When the song ends, Irene can't help but rolls her eyes and scoffs when the audience is cheering and clapping like crazy people. Irene pulls the charming guy together with her out from the school. 

 

 

After the dance, the clique decides to hang out a few hours at a famous milkshake and ice cream shop not too far from the school; Do's Ice Cream Shop.  

 

 

"Oh, I had a great time..." Seulgi says, slurping her chocolate milkshake. Amber who just arrived with Nayeon embracing her arm greets Seulgi. "Hey, that dance is lit! Good one, Seulgi!" "Yeah, where'd you get those hot moves?" Jihoon asks, and everyone turns their head to Seulgi. "Well.... that's a secret." the answer gets a laugh from them. Seulgi is looking Irene who is buying an ice cream at the cashier. "I'll be back."

 

 

Seulgi whistles as she approaches Irene. "Reeeeen, babe!" Irene takes the ice cream from the worker, rolling her eyes as she looks at her side. "Look, the name is Irene, and don't call me babe." Irene says venomously, leaves Seulgi that is frowning with Irene's attitude but quickly catches Irene's fast paced steps. "I just wanted to say hello-"

 

 

"Then just say it!" that's it. Irene is exploding with anger.

 

 

"Why don't you be nicer? I was just trying to be friendly!" Barks Seulgi, seriously irritated on how Irene treats her. Like an .

 

 

Irene stops her feet, facing Seulgi. "Why don't you be friendly with your flock, okay?"

 

 

Seulgi is starting to get angry. "I owe all my friends to you."

 

"Hah! Like I really want credit for this, I mean, your disciples are making fools of themselves. Hell yeah, I've seen zombies with more individuality; why can't you just be yourself?"

 

"Yeah, like your college boy! What's his name? Pants pooper?"

 

Irene scoffs. "Don't give me that. His name happens to be Kangjoon." With that, Irene leaves Seulgi. Seulgi scoffs seeing Irene acting all clingy with Kangjoon. "There's a difference? Back off!" Seulgi smashed the milkshake cup on her hands to the floor, stepping on it without feeling sympathy at all and leaves the place. 

But Seulgi can't stop from asking herself;

 

 

What happened to us?

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Nayeon's apprearance tho

i love seulgi's lucky strike dance it's so hot (yeah i know it's old but i love it idfk)

The story is getting more serious as we just read the arguments between Seulgi and Irene. 

The story will get more angst on the next chapter *devilish smirk* LOL

Tell me what you feel for this chapter and what you're hoping for the next chapter!

Thank you for subscribing and voting!