Ten

love can't be resolved by money (my love is pure)

 

 

Later on Friday night, Seulgi is taking Jessica to Tucker's, just like she promised to. Jessica wears a denim shorts, with an oversized shirt and Seulgi said that Jessica is not wearing any pants. Jessica just laughs hearing it, pinching Seulgi's cheeks because she can't resist the bear's cuteness. They were in Seulgi's car, and she's driving her dad's car. Not wanting the situation gets awkward, Jessica asks Seulgi.

 

"Your dad sells old cars?"

"No, he's the president of the Vintage Car Club. Why?"

"This car sort of reminds me of my grandfather's.." Jessica mumbles, but Seulgi hear it out loud. "I see....."

Seulgi then puts her unoccupied hand on Jessica's thigh, carressing it. She glances at Jessica's side, smiling. "So how come you ask me out?" Jessica shrugs nonchalantly. "You went out with Irene. She is Bae Irene." Seulgi laughs it off, shaking her head, "You can't argue with that logic, Jessica." 

They soon arrived at Tucker's, and it is quite crowded because you know, it's Friday night. There are teenagers chatting and doing their own routine, and the diner happens to located beside the game arcade where Wendy and her nerd peers are at. 

Kai is busy playing Street Fighter until he glances at the window, accidentally sees the familliar car. "Hey look, there's Seulgi and her dad's Cadillac." Wendy and Dal immediately stops playing and looking at the said car. Wendy just rolls her eyes and eyeing them. 

 

"Ayyyyy everyone!" Seulgi went out from her car, greets the clique chatting not far from her parked car. She then walks to the other side of her car and opens the car door for Jessica. The clique then cheering 'Ooo's and laughing in amusing tone. 

 

The nerd scoffs looking at their view. Wendy nudges Kai, "You may like it, but once the cool kids see that car, they gonna remember who she is," Kai laughs, nodding. "Yeah! And then she's gonna come back to us crawling..."

Jisoo, Jennie and Jihoon eyeing Seulgi's car, making an approved look. "This is an interesting mode of transport.... Sort of, uh antiquated-like, don't you think, Jennie?" Seulgi chuckles, and now they are standing at the back bumper of the car. "Yeah, I call it my undercover car." They all laugh and Seulgi wrapping her arm on Jessica's waist. Jessica do just the same and resting her head on Seulgi's shoulder (jessica is the same height as irene in this story). Jennie tugs Seulgi's shoulder. "Oh, you snake. Don't be shifty with the girls. This car is perfect! Complete with a plush blanket, that's a strategy, girl." Seulgi lifts her eyebrows. "What did you say?" She then looks at her car, there is a orange coloured blanket and..... something beneath it. She then gets her hand to check what is beneath the blanket and surprisingly there is Sehun beneath it. Oh no. Sehun must have playing games inside the car and dozed off in the car. Sehun said that he prefer playing his games in the car, and it sounds like it is ridiculous.... but nah, Seulgi just lets him do what he wants but not like now. Sehun is sleeping soundly like a log.

"But hey, this is not just a car, girl. This is an unleaded love machine." Jihoon jokes, gets a big laugh from each of them. "Yeah, unleaded." Seulgi replies, facing them back while biting her lip. "Bet you can make some sweet sweat back there, huh Jess?" They all hollering and cheering for the couple. Seulgi and Jessica just laugh shyly, looking at other place. Jessica then shrugs, "Hey. No complaints outta me..." and it makes them laugh hard. Seulgi just tighten her grip on Jessica's waist, looking at Jessica seductively, biting her lip. 

 

Hearing what the cliques says makes the nerd trio on a salty mood. "Yeah, those jocks sure have great taste in cars, huh?" Kai says sarcastically, frowning. Wendy rolls her eyes. "Shut up, Kai." "No. YOU shut up." Wendy sighs, eyeing the clique sadly. "I just don't get it."

Dal taps her forefinger to her chin, thinking. "Hmm. I propose we look for a new fourth in our group." Kai agrees with a shrug. "Guess so."

 

The clique then walks to the front entrance of Tucker's. Seulgi walks with Jessica holding her hand, and Seolhyun who have just arrived there. "Oh, Hyun, keep an eye on my guy, I gotta hit the girls bathroom." With that, Jessica lets go of Seulgi's hands and leaving them for a while. Seolhyun is kind of y tonight. Seulgi eyeing Seolhyun from head to toe, and not realizing that Seolhyun is smirking at her. Seulgi then encircles her arms on Seolhyun's waist, loosely hugging her. "Guess what.." "What?" 

Seolhyun then traces the denim jacket's lining on Seulgi's torso. "You're taking me to Columbus Day Dance on the 16th...." Seulgi caressing Seolhyun's shoulder, frowning her eyebrows. "I am?" "Yep."

"Well, what about Jessica? I thought she was your best friend....." 

"She is, but, you know.....-" Seolhyun then palms Seulgi's left cheek. "-Friends share their stuff with friends. You know what I mean?"

Seulgi then nods, smirking at the latter. "Sure, Seolhyun. No problem." 

Seolhyun then leans closer to Seulgi's ears, nibbling the outer shell of the latters ear. "I bet you are a really y dancer." Seulgi chuckles darkly, resting her forehead on Seolhyun's. "Oh yeah, you won that wager. I have moves that defy the laws of gravity..." "Oooh. I'll bet you do.-" Seolhyun then pats Seulgi's , breaking the hug. "I'll see you later, okay?" with that, Seolhyun leaves Seulgi. Seulgi eyes follows Seolhyun's body until the latter go far. Seulgi sighs. "Dancer. Moves. ." Seulgi laughs at herself, because she is bad at dancing. She sure needs to practice from now. 

 

 

 

a week later.

 

 

Yeri just finished taking a cold shower after her cheerleading practice. She enters the cheerleaders changing room, and she sees Jessica is looking something in her locker. Yeri approaches her, leaning on the locker, "I heard from Seolhyun that you went out with Seulgi. So, how was she?"

Jessica forms a triumph smirk, glancing at Yeri. "Hmm. Wouldn't you like to know?" and as on cue, Seolhyun walks by.

 

"Don't worry, I will." Seolhyun smirks, and it gets wider when Jessica glaring at her. 

 

Irene who is hearing the whole time while applying her body lotion, immidiately walks to her locker, getting ready to go out from there because she feels like suffocating in the changing room. Irene is now just looking Seulgi from afar, behaving like a worthless playgirl. Seulgi that she used to know is now a changed Seulgi. Since then, she always saw Seulgi mingles with different girl every day. And she once heard her cheerleaders companion says that 'her fingers feels so..... good' 'she could give more than a guy can do' and it makes Irene on a bad mood the whole day. 

 

Whenever Irene walks the hallway, her heart breaks whenever Seulgi walks opposite from her but never look at Irene and say 'Hi' or anything. Like she is avoiding Irene. Ignoring her. When it is recess, Seulgi is not sitting in front of her, and sometimes feeding her. Seulgi is now hanging with the football team, or with other cool cliques. Seulgi didn't bother to stop by at Irene's table to ask her how she has been.

 

Wendy? Even worse; hundreds of missed calls, messages and video calls were ignored. Wendy are getting more fed up with Seulgi day by day, she is barking mad with Seulgi. She wanted to slap Seulgi and starts a fight with Seulgi so hard but whenever she is near the latter, she can't. She wished she can. But she didn't have the courage to. She always ends up in the bathroom cubicles, crying silently. Not even Kai or Dal can calm her. She knew that she can just move on from Seulgi, and finds a new friend that is nicer and never forgets her friends; but she can't. She just can't. Because of a certain bear named Kang Seulgi.

 

Although Wendy and Irene didn't ever say hi to each other, but they both wished the same thing over and over again on their minds;

 

 

I wish you never change.

 

I wish that we can be together like we used to.

 

I wish.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

thank you for subscribing, voting and reading

let me know what you're feeling for this chapter (especially Seulgi lol)

you guys are swag!

hmu on twt; @bloomingmisfits