Twelve

love can't be resolved by money (my love is pure)

 

 

 

 

Mr. Jeon is showing a documentary in Seulgi’s class. But there’s people who were sleeping too; the cool cliques. They didn’t have the awareness to watch this kind of thing; but what do you expect when sitting in a boring lesson with a boring teacher, and the class is light-dimmed?

On the other side, Wendy is engrossed on watching the documentary shown in front of the class, but suddenly is interrupted with a thought on her mind.

“Without an atmosphere, the Earth would be a far different place. It might look like the moon. Our exploration of the moon showed us that it is nearly a dead planet today…”

Wendy turns her head on her back. Seulgi is seated behind Wendy, and the latter frown looking at her sight. Why would she wears shades on a dark classroom?

 

Wendy thinks that is her only chance to talk to Seulgi (because she hardly sees Seulgi because yeah, she’s a hot stuff) and leaning to the chair she’s sitting to get a closer reach to Seulgi. “I haven’t seen or heard from you in three weeks. I’m not a mutant, Seul, I realize that I may be obsolete in your new world, but I’m not dead.” resist Wendy, disappointment and sadness is all written in her face. Seulgi didn’t budge from her position at all; head cradled by the palm of her hand, cradling the chin. “Are you ignoring me?” Wendy whispers, and she slowly pulls the shades down to the nose bridge and guess what, Seulgi is sleeping. Wendy lets out a scoff, muttering curse words as she looks back at the front.

 

 

 

 

///

 

 

Sehun is helping Donghae setting up the props in front of their house for the Halloween night. Seulgi is walking out of the house hurriedly and seen by Donghae. “Hey, hey, hold it right there.” Seulgi stops her steps, facing her stepfather. “Yes? I’m just gonna hang out with my buddies.” “But why are you wearing that outfit? It strongly smells like mischief…” Sehun adds, eyeing Seulgi’s choice of outfit that evening; black leather jacket, black denim jeans, and a black fisher hat. Donghae nods. “Yeah. Now the police are really cracking down this year.” Seulgi is quite frustrated, she massages her nose bridge. “Oh, Dad, come on, have a little faith….” A few seconds later, a van appears in front of their house, honking. “See ya.” with that, Seulgi left them and boarding the van. Donghae just eyeing her stepdaughter, shaking his head a bit. “We’re done now, Hun?” Sehun shakes his head, now bringing the carved pumpkin and puts it along the small path to the doorstep. “I’m almost done. I’ll catch up with Mom on the kitchen later. She’s gonna give the kids too much sweets from the usual…..”

                                 

 

 

                               ///

 

 

Donghae’s wish is to not let his stepdaughter to do something bad, he believed her.

 

But he’s wrong.

 

Jihoon is driving the van, while Jisoo is sitting beside Seulgi at the middle seat. “Check this out; we have spoilt tomatoes, rotten eggs and piece de resistance; the bomb!” Jisoo says, holding a paperbag. Seulgi is laughing. “Ha! Human feces?” Her face is suddenly serious. Jisoo shakes her head. “No, doggy doo. But it’s just as efficient, Seul. Here, sniff.” Seulgi backs away harshly, eyes widen. “God! Take that filthy thing out of my sight!” and it earns a big laugh from Jihoon and Jisoo at the car.

 

 

Seulgi then climbs to the passengers seat next to Jihoon, now applying the black-coloured face paint on her face. “Whose house are we doin’?” Jihoon lets out an airy laugh. “Ah, dig. Classic, girl. We have done the same house four years in a row.” Seulgi lets out a snicker, “It’s like a tradition now, huh Jihoon?” “You know it!”

 

 

 

Meanwhile in the ‘victim’ ’s house, the father is preparing a trap on the tree in front of his house. “And yours, girl, is the most important mission. Drop that net on any punk that gets near the front door, got it?” the said girl climbs off of the tree, nods sternly. “I’m gonna personally deliver one of them to the police.” The father pats his daughter’s head. “Now, let’s go.” with that, they run hurriedly to their position, ready to catch the dimwits that attacking their house for four years in a row.

 

 

                              ///

 

 

 

Meanwhile at Do’s, Irene, Jessica and Seolhyun is hanging out.

 

“So I was telling you, this guy is like, totally rad.” rants Seolhyun, still reminiscing the moments with Seulgi.

“Excuse me, Seulgi said that you said that friends share, Seolhyun. You’ve had her for two weeks,” hearing Jessica’s reply makes Irene rolls her eyes. “You mean, Seolhyun attacked her for two weeks.” Seolhyun lets out a laugh before saying, “Whoa, wait a minute! First of all, if I recall correctly, Irene, you still have Bogum. Secondly, you quit Seulgi, so that makes her a public property.”

 

 

Irene snorts. “You guys, that’s real romantic. I mean, she sounds like a restroom..” This earns an amusing laugh from Seolhyun and Jessica. Irene continues, “First of all, I don’t have Bogum. And secondly, I didn’t think my best friends would be draped all over him like a cheap-” “Why not, Rene? She’s cute and sweet.” “Good.” Seolhyun and Jessica makes a dreamy face, and it makes Irene’s temper rise. “Oh, come on you guys. A lady never talks..” Seolhyun says sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

 

 

 

Irene lets out a scoff. “Yeah, next time I see one, I’ll remember that.” Hearing the venomous yet BURNNNNN statement makes the other twos’ face went pale. “Oh..”

 

 

 

////

 

 

 

 

Seulgi, Jihoon and Jisoo just arrived at the ‘victim’ ‘s residence. Jihoon parks his van quite far from the house to prevent from getting caught. They are laughing until Jihoon shuts them up. “Shh! We’re close to the house…” Jihoon says, silently gets out from the van. The other two follows Jihoon too, now looking at the said house. Jihoon using his forefinger to show the house to Seulgi. “That’s the target.” As soon as Seulgi looks at the house, she is a bit shock. “Oh, , y-you know… I have a better house. It’s not far from here, it’s right down the street tho…-” “Our senior year. Our last mission….” Jisoo says, taking a deep breath. “The final bomb. Let’s go!” Jihoon excitedly says, but Seulgi keeps shaking her head, totally disagree with this. Jisoo pats Seulgi’s shoulder. “Oh, come on Seul! It’s a tradition and , let’s go,”

 

 

The father is silently waiting for the punks, hiding behind his car. His daughter is getting ready at her place.

 

The trio is ready with their weapons; a carton of eggs, a paperbag with doggy poo and rotten tomatoes. They are crouching behind Jihoon’s van. “Listen. We divert them on each flank, and you, Seulgi, you’re gonna bomb the front door.” commands Jihoon, but Seulgi is shaking her head furiously. “No! I won’t do it!” “I told you he won’t do it, Hoon!” Jihoon grunts frustratedly, “You’re still a nerd, huh?” Jisoo tries to get the paperbag but Seulgi won’t give it to Jisoo. “No! I’ll do it.” Seulgi says, giving up. “Okay, let’s go!”

 

The trio starts to move at their place, and Seulgi happens to be at the tree. Seulgi grunts, “I don’t want to do this, God…..” on the count of three, Jisoo starts to throw the rotten tomatoes at the left side of the house’s window, and Jihoon is throwing the eggs to the right side of the house’s window. Seulgi is still frozen at her place, making Jisoo impatient. “Do it now!” Jihoon shouts, “Come on, Seul!”

 

“Throw it!”

“Come on!”

“Throw it, throw it!”

 

Seulgi grunts frustratedly, taking few deep breaths. “!” Seulgi then runs to the stairs at the doorstep, throwing the bomb right at the door. “Bullseye! Now, let’s go!” Jihoon shouts, and Seulgi is leaving the place. The girl who waits patiently to pull the trap, seeing Seulgi is now at the right place, pulls the rope, making Seulgi falls, struggling in the net trap. “I got one!” The girl shouts, now running to Seulgi. The girl tries to keep the Seulgi on the ground, and Seulgi’s face is facing the ground. As Seulgi turns her body facing the girl, making the girl widens her eyes.

 

 

The said girl, and the victim, WENDY, is completely shocked. Her eyes are wide, jaw-dropped, and completely froze. Seulgi is totally, completely, seriously, motheringly feels guilty right now. She bit her lip. “Seul, let’s go! Come on! Get the hell out of there!” With that, Seulgi successfully escape from the trap because Wendy is froze, too shock with what just happened. Her father, Mr. Son, runs at her daughter. Her head hung low. “There must’ve been a big hole in the net.” Mr. Son pats her daughter’s back lovingly, as he says, “We’ll get them next year. It’s fine.” With that, Mr. Son leaves Wendy, going back inside the house. Wendy takes a deep breath before saying to herself,

 

 

“I don’t think she’ll be back.”

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

don't hate me everyone :(((((

i made this NOT to spread hate on seulgi, it's just a fanfiction guys...

tell me what you're feeling for this chapter and what you're hoping for the next chapter!

and thank you for subscribing and voting!

spread love. not hate.