And They Worked

Butterflus Effect

"Wow hey hey hey, girl, I don't know you, you can't barge in like that, girl. Even though you are cute you have no rights to do that." Irene wants to speak it like a black women, head shaking and such but obviously she is not capable of doing that so she just crossed her arms, looking at the cutie. The girl looked relieved after she come inside, Irene has no idea that her house hold such power.

 

"Thank you, and I'm very sorry." The cutie rubs her neck, and after realised something she moved them forward reaching for Irene.

 

"My name is Wendy."

 

"Irene." She replied coldly, her arms still crossed, no intention for that hand shaking at all. But she had to admit, the cutie's hands looks smooth, and white.

 

Wendy retreated her hands with an awkward smile. But then she seems like remembered something tragic as Irene can see her smile fades and her brows moved down, Irene doesn't know how but that's what she felt. But she is not in the position to ask anything hell she don't even know this girl.

 

"I was lost." She told her hesitantly, avoiding Irene's gaze by looking at her neck, collarbones maybe. "I was chased by cops because of a gang war. I met a dead end and your house is the only one I can see."

 

'DING DONG'. And the door bell rings again.

 

What the heck is wrong with today! Irene's hair almost gone bald for how much she tugs her hair like why she had to walk so much, today is her lazy rest day for sake!!

 

"Oh my god it's must be the cops please please please don't tell them I'm here." The said girl quickly runs towards a room. Irene just sighed, she hopes that there is no more dramatic for today.

 

Apparently, god doesn't heard her.

 

She was greeted by two cops and a girl when she opened the door. "Hi unnie!" Saeron greeted, "I came to see Yeri." Irene nods in understanding and let the girl in, but frowns upon the presence of the cops. "May I help you, sir?"

 

"Uhm yes," the older cop says. "We want to know if their is some girl who is about 159cm, blue hair that you come across just now." Irene pretends to recall, then she shakes her head. "I'm sorry but I didn't see anyone who fits your description." 

 

"I understand, sorry for disturbing." The cops nods and proceed to leave.

 

"I said that I am sorry!" "No you're not!" Noticed that the sound came from Yeri's room, Irene hurried to see what happened. She come across the Love Potion and think that she might be able to test them, so she brings the bottle along.

 

The couple seems like fighting over how Yeri seems like flirting with other girls such as Somi and Sana, Saeron is a bit jealous, maybe it's not a bit. 

 

Irene is too exhausted to watch the quarreling scene anymore so she thought that, maybe she can try if this Love Potion is what they exclaimed to be.

 

Both of the girls are too immersed in their quarrels they didn't noticed someone came close and spray something in between them. Damn what if she is some or robber then both of these kids is gonna be so dead.

 

And the magic is created. Both of the girls inhaled the perfume and closed their eyes. When their eyes opened again and they looked at each other, Irene can already felt the so she immediately leave the room, and of course she locked them. She just hoped that she don't need ear bud or headset tonight.

 

Speak of which, where is the cutie just now?

 


AN: Well hello gays we meet once again. I have an exam on Friday so most likely not gonna update until Friday night but we might not know :)  So btw, if there is plot on the comment I haven't write now, maybe it will appear in future, I don't know either xD

Comment what you expect to happen next!

Keep the comments coming so I can finally tag this fic crack :))))))

 

 

 I'm tired I think I'm gonna sleep - GoDna