Cuddle Day

Butterflus Effect

Wendy has no idea why she chose to not let Nayeon use her power on Irene. As much as she wanted to skip this moment and leave the girl behind, she can't. The truth is, she was attracted to this girl. Her fond towards Irene increase immensely ever since Joy spray the potion on them.

 

No she doesn't want this to end. Not when Irene has totally no idea what is going on and the idea of Irene will not remember her stabs her heart. 

 

"Suit yourself." Nayeon shrugged. "Now if you excuse me, I have a lot of shopping to do." 

 

"Clean up all your mess cousin." Jeongyeon shouts before she gets dragged by the bunny.

 

"Oh hell yes! Let's rob every vault!" Dahyun shouts, dragging along the another smol bean and the snake arm on her. Mina sighed and followed, she is not letting her girlfriend get into trouble just because of some stupid eagle and snake.

 

"Well?" Wendy raises her eyebrow, looking at the remainings of her troublemaking cousins.

 

"There is food and there is Tzuyu, I'm not moving." Momo tighten her arms, snuggle closer into Tzuyu, ignoring every vomiting expression on the audiences' face. Tzuyu blushes and sink her head into Momo's, not wanting to give any comment.

 

Wendy sighs and turns to the last person of the weirdo group. The latter sighed. "I've booked a hotel for all of us, there is food, there is super king size bed and royal couch, there will be Tzuyu, there will be jacuzzi and  wifi without any firewall to sites. Now move your lazy ."

 

The couple is now gone.

 

"But... I haven't tell them where the hotel is..."

 

"Jihyo, you have worked hard."

 

The leader was gonna burst into tears, however, Momo is back, dragging the emotional leader out. In a blink, they are gone.

 

"FINALLY!" Joy screams loudly, jumping up and down by using the bear as her trampoline, not caring whether the bear was in pain howling.

 

Oh my goddess. Let me have some peace.

 

"Honey, where are your cousins?" Irene who has done her makeover came to the living room.

 

Another problem.

 

"Erm," Wendy turns around. "They said they wanna spin around before they go back to the Chulthulchu."

 

"Chu?" Irene smirks.

 

A sudden peck makes Wendy cringes like her body undergone an electric shock or some sort. 

 

When her conscious returned, she think it would be better if she faints or black out or whatsoever. The damn dumb bear is taking Irene's hand and kissing the back of it. "Miss Bae, you truly looks like a bae when you put your make up on." 

 

"Oh?" What enrages Wendy more is Irene's reaction on the bear's kiss. What in the actual ?! You should be withdrawing your hand and push that dumb face away and kick her into the night sky! Not replying her with your oh so charming lazy smile!

 

Wait what?

 

Charming?

 

"That's enough, flirty bear." Joy took deulgi's ear and drag her away, heading to the kitchen not caring the painful whine. The bear is surely amazing with her pain withstanding ability.

 

"So." The smirks is back on. The aphrodite now posing seductively towards her, curling her index finger, motioning Wendy to come to her.  Bewitched, Wendy moves closer, she cannot take her eyes off. The next thing she knows she is on top of her, their face was incredible close and the flavour of Irene's makeup rushes into her nose. 

 

They kissed again. Wendy has no idea who initiated it but they feels good, and natural. 

 

Natural? Wendy jolted up, her hands pushing at Irene's shoulder as light as she could, try to maintain their distance without hurting the other's feeling. The little disappointed lip bitting there definitely tells that Wendy failed the task.

 

"I'm really tired, Irene. Can we just, cuddle?" She fakes a yawn with her eyes half closed, trying to convince the latter to not make the situation more heated, at least not when the latter is under the effect of whatever potion it is.

 

The next day Irene is not making it easy, especially when her after Yeri wiggles her brows towards Wendy, yellig that she won't be around until the next day evening and slammed the door so Irene could hear it from the bathroom.

 

And the rest of the day is more exciting than having those troublemaker cousins around.

 

"Darling could you pass me a new towel?"

Wendy was so relieved she has rushed or else someone gonna walk in front of her.

 

"I'm hungry darling, make me lunch?"

Wendy doesn't know if Irene's lunch is the food or her anymore.

 

"My back is so sore, massage me?" another pout with puppy eyes, Wendy surrenders in one second, maybe two.

The moans came from Irene's mouth made Wendy blushed, her body so hot the animation of red skin can be almost seen.

 

When god finally seems to have mercy on her, Irene still clung to her in her deep slumber, refused to let go. Wendy looked at the koala and sighed. At least the girl is not giving her any heart attack every five minutes. Repeatedly, she brushes Irene hair, watching the peaceful figure and eventually falls asleep beside Irene.

 

--

 

When Irene wakes, the warmth embracing her makes her want to snuggle in closer, she did what the instinct told her.

 

Two seconds later. Her eyes were shot opened.

 

She.was.not.suppose.to.wake.up.with.a.body.beside.her.

 

She blinked once, twice.

 

 


 

Well hello. It's been long since my update. Hope this wasn't too boring. Wendy's teaser is tomorrow!! Follow red velvet's official account @RVsmtown if you guys haven't! Might not able to update when Wendy's teaser uploaded tomorrow so gotta update today.