Pet or Maid or Girl Friend?

Butterflus Effect

And now the princess of empire Cthulhu is a pet for a mortal, a human being for three months. All thanks to her ing devil guardian Park Sooyoung.

 

"Wendy ah, I want massage." Irene plumped on the sofa right after she went back from her school, whining about her muscle too sore from caryying the books bla bla blah, and hinting Wendy should join school too so she doesn't need to carry those books. Sighing, Wendy put aside the mob and sat beside the girl. Her face went blush upon Irene's moan. Wendy cannot understand why the girl will always moan when she was being massage. And god she had to undergo this every single day. Aish why she agree to this in the first place.

 

"Irene Bae Joohyun doesn't you feel ashamed making that sound in front of your sister?!" Yeri who was showering in the bathroom shouted. Oh you must think Yeri would side towards Wendy and help her.

 

Actually no.

 

"Wendy unnie!! I want pasta!!" sigh.

 

]

 

One more issue being Irene pet, actually, it is the main issue Wendy is facing.

 

Wendy was at the kitchen, chopping onions and veges. A hand slipped on her waist, another y hand  reached her , squishing without a hint of mercy. The owner of that y hand was incredibly close. Wendy's hitched at the breath that hit on her through her neck and ear. "It smells so good." 

 

"Gosh Irene, are you gonna grab my everytime? I felt like filing a ual assault!"

 

"Oh too bad you are still my maid then." Irene smirks.

 

Wendy sighed and go back to her job, trying to endure the tingling feeling she have around her stomach. In fact, those weird feeling like her heart will burst out anytime going stronger everyday when she stays with Irene. She has no idea why.

 

Since the day Wendy agreed to be Irene's pet the girl had been acted more freely around her.  It's not really a complain but everytime Irene did something intimate her face would blushed into scarlet red, and those evil giggle from Joy would never fail to make her more embarrased. 

 

]

 

"Wenwen, tell me more of your childhood stories." Irene murmurs as she closes her eyes, cuddling and clinging the princess with her hands on Wendy's waist, abs exactly. The older has insisted the girl to share bed with her since sleeping on couch everyday is not a good option, "Pet sleeps with their owner." she smirked.

 

This girl has been acting like a kid around her since that day. Always seeking for Wendy's attention for whatever she do. Wendy can lie but she can't deny, she likes to pamper the girl, although she is physically younger than Irene.

 

"Hmm." She hummed, petting Irene's hair. The girl had took a favor on her collarbone lately, everynight she won't sleep unless she dips in her collarbone and listen to Wendy's stories when she is on her way to sleep. Usually the girl would force herself to wait until Wendy finishes her story even though she is comfy and the unsteady flapping of eyelashes showing how sleepy she was. Wendy found out that two days later so she tried to keep her stories short since then.

 

"There was this time, I was playing with Momo and Mina, Sana came out of nowhere and kissed me on my temple."

 

"What?!" Slight pain dropped on her stomach as the koala tighten her grip, threaten to pinch anytime soon.

 

"Calm down princess." Wendy tighten her hug, placing her chin on Irene's head so the latter won't move too much. "Sana is an affectionate person. She kisses everyone in sight, pretty one in particular."

 

Wendy chuckles when the older huffed heavily on her neck. "There, there." she cooed. "I was shooked and I lost my control on my power that I accidentally made the ground around me melt into mud and only Momo was quick enough to escape." No movement from Irene but Wendy knew the girl was still listening, thus she continued. "When I was aware what happened to Mina and Sana, they were already stuck on the hardened ground again. Since then Sana does't dare to kiss me anymore."

 

"Served her right." 

 

Wendy shakes her head, smiling. Irene is truly a kid sometimes.  

 

 

 


SNL Red Velvet prevent me from keep calm at this summer night. RIP me. 

Congrats 4th win girlies~

I wasn't going to update because I cringed so hard for the SNL scenes but my fav dongsaeng suceed making me haha. @ghoshushi where is your angst this was supposed to use to counter your angst.

Bye bye for now.