Shopping Is Fun, Really

Butterflus Effect

“Columbiana 100% Arabica coffee, Columbianaaa.” Irene grabbing the coffee tin, pouting and shaking her shoulders in front of Wendy. The sweetness in the voice sweeter than Sweet Americano she is holding right now got Wendy cringed so much. She hid herself in both her palms.

“Stop that Irene, you don’t even drink coffee!”

“Right, I don’t." Irene put the can back to it's place. "Duh I still think I did a better job than the leader of the dessert girl group Yeri liked so much.”

Wendy sighed in relieved when Irene’s voice returned to normal, too much cuteness from the latter and if she does one more she would collapses. She put down her hands and her sight caught Irene’s hand holding another tin of the coffee. “But you do.” she smiles and put the tin of latte into the shopping cart. Oh Irene remembered what she likes.

That sweet little gesture over there got Wendy’s lip slightly quirked up. Then her brows furrowed, because it is weird. Why would Irene buy her things out of the blue? Watching the older swayed happily so happily pushing her cart towards the dairy section, she decided that it is better not to spoil her mood.

“Irene unnie, I want fried chicken!”

“Irene unnie, I want pizza!”

Joy and Seulgi who sat on the baby seat in the shopping cart requested with their cute big puppy eyes. Irene would have agree but, “No.”

“We didn’t ask, we don’t care.” did the bear just quoted a member of thr legendary dessert girl group?

“We are not asking for your opinion Wendy, you got yourself a love coffee so you might as well shut your lips.” Joy retorted by glaring her with narrowed side eyes.

The princess and the cat staring at each other, not bother to give up their weighting given by Irene.

Oh, don’t forget our pet bear. “Irene unnie, can I get some ice cream also?”

“NO!” Both of the princess and the cat shouted at the bear.

The bear almost cried out. Irene sighed, three pets together is not an easy job.

“I am not a pet Irene.” Wendy protested.

“Of course you aresweetie.” Irene smirked and her grin widen when she saw Wendy pouted in frustration.

]

Irene ended up getting all of them ice cream. The cat and the bear shared one while the human and the princess shared one. The cat and the human smirked widely while the princess and the bear who won’t give up on the ice cream them with blushed face.

They continue to shop around. Wendy knew nothing good will happen when Irene told Seulgi and Joy to shop on their own. And she noticed the smirk Joy gave when they parted.

“Let’s buy you some clothes! I have some uniforms for you that you should wear while you are still...” She smirked, “my pet.” and winked.

God just let me die.

But being an alien princess doesn’t mean the God will grant what she wanted. So no thunder striked on her, nor some psycho came and sliced . She was still in one piece, physically.

]

“W-what is these?” Wendy’s questioning came out a stammer when she saw those red clothes Irene was holding. “Uniform.” Irene smirked. “It’s summer. The weather will be hot these few months. So you know...” Irene lifted her right brow. “Wear less. Sweat less.” It was really hard to believe the older when she was having such...erted face at the moment.

Irene held the clothes and walked towards the lingerie section. Wendy heeded the conversation between the saleswoman and Irene. What the hell is bikini? And the nod the woman gave after she looked towards her direction, what did it ing mean, why she was clueless about whatever was happening?

A while later the woman came back. She smiled and pointed at a changing room. Not waiting for Wendy’s response, Irene thanked the saleswoman and dragged Wendy to the room. “Try all of them.” Irene said after she locked the changing room.

“A-all of them?” Wendy was contemplating, eyes were popping out at all of the clothes choices. So that was how bikini looks like. But there were like only few pieces of strings! “All of these... Do I wear it underneath and then I wear normal clothes?” Wendy timidly pointed at the clothes Irene was holding, they are almost as short as those bikinis that were hanging in the room.

“Ani.” Irene playfully shook her head, grinning. “You better know to start changing right now or I’ll help.”

“O-okay.” Wendy was about to take her shirt her off and she remembered something and she stopped her motion. She turned to face Irene and the latter had her face darken upon her motion. “What?”

“You are not allowed to watch. ert.”

“What? Am I not allowed to watch my pet? What if she decided to run away?”

“On a second thought, that seemed like a good idea.” That comeback got Irene doesn’t seemed to like the idea because Wendy literally heard a growling sound for the latter. Is she in trouble?

“Wenwen.” An unexpected husky low voice strucked her, leaving her dumbfounded for few seconds before she manage to stutter a reply. “W-what?” She sounded so y. Wait that is not the case!

“You are not allowed to leave me. Not now, not ever.” The latter sounded dead serious as she stared straight into Wendy’s eyes. “O-okay, chill.” Wendy set her hands in front, palms facing Irene, “I ain’t running, I’m not holding any weapon, chill.”

Irene sat back down, eyes not leaving Wendy for a sec. She frowned upon the motionless figure. “What are you waiting for? Try them on.”

“Erm...” Wendy twiddled with her shirt. Could you erm, turn around, please?” Irene bagged air in and made a small pout as she turned around not facing Wendy.

]

Wendy slumped down on the bed, limbs splayed all over the bed. The shopping trip has drained all of her energy, mentally and physically. The clothes showing her stomach and her shoulder and not to mention the freaking short jeans Irene chose made her felt a bit...exposed. The satified expression from Irene made up for the uncomfortableness and shyness...she guessed.

“You looked hella hot Wenwen.” Irene ogled hard at her all day afterwards. “Red flavoured y on this red summer, I like it.”   

 

 


#3YearsWithRedVelvet

Happy third anniversary for our girls and first anniversary for me on aff. And another happy birthday to my dearest friend although she don't read fanfic and not into kpop at all.

 

I would want to apologize for dragging the story, as I don't plan the outline or plot for this fic. There might be many slices of fic going on and they don't really help on the advancing on the plot, I understand if you guys wanna unsubcribe :)