Pureple is Mine

Butterflus Effect

I finally update this one yay. Let's hope I can keep the regular update now that I am free again. Twice a month? Maybe every WenRene day lol.

 


She is not sure she still like purple as she should be.

 

“Okay, since everything purple is mine.” This is what Irene said when Wendy begs very hard (she literally hugs Irene’s legs and not willing to get up like a little puppy) to not wear the maid dress. Did Irene bought it because they ing vibrate? She hope not. She is, however, still unable to escape the lingerie part. Her voice faltered when she saw the look of threatening in Irene’s face when she peeked down on the lingerie and was about to try to get… um, well, Irene’s face says it all.

 

-

 

She should have known it is a bad idea to agree on being Irene’s gym partner. Now that she recalls, she is not so sure if the smile on Irene’s face during that time is a happy smile or a mischievous smirk. Both is dazzling anyway.

 

To be honest there is nothing special about what the latter is wearing, just a ¾ legging and a sport bra. And it’s not like she is peeking at the white snowy skin that looks even more paler contradicting to the black sport bra and grey tight legging. She didn’t know that when other people wearing breezilly can make the people who is watching felt that their pore has been cleansed.

 

“So it’s gonna be like this.” Irene made her sit on the bench. Without warning, the lavender fabric softener smell rushed into her nostrils and a weight situated at her lap. Her chin was just under the black bra and she can feel the hot air of her own reflect back from the smooth surface in front.

 

Too close, too ing close.

 

She may look unfazed but actually she is screaming frantically with all her might inside. You must not yield, must not yield, not yield… *coughs* WHAT CAN SHE SAY THE GIRL IS IN SPORT BRA WITH A HIGH PONYTAIL WHERE SHE CAN SEE HER EARS HER NECK HER COLLARBONE AND HER *coughs again*.

 

She nearly choked when Irene circles her legs around her waist and guide her hands to hold the tendons of the knees as a support. She is impressed despite not seeing any lines on the abdomen of hers, the girl was able to get up from the incline position easily, she guess her back muscle is really toned then.

 

Her muscle appreciating session was cut short when she found it takes only one tip of her head towards the front to kiss the plump pink lips. She tried hard to not flinch back, biting her own lips to keep herself still. Her eyes darts away from the lips, she believe she can resist the temptation by choosing not to see it.  And gurl she was so wrong.

 

If she was to be honest she would say there is no any another pair of pools would look more enchanting. She believe her soul has just into the dark abyss she swear she almost not able to come back if the owner who hold certain power break the contact, with a victory smirk, she suspected. She mentally cursed herself for being so weak for the girl. No more looking at her eyes,  Wendy told herself as she watching Irene goes down again.

 

Every. Single. Sit. Up. She. Did. Is. A. ing. Torture.

 

By the time the latter has finished Wendy thinks she need CPR. “Wait for me alright?” Irene said as she gathered her purple towel and her shampoos. “You seems sweaty too. Perhaps you are interested to join me?”

 

What the actual f-

 

Wendy snapped towards Irene and found that the latter has gone, with the mischievous(evil she would say) laugh vibrating from the bathroom, making her shivers from nape to spine. Why did she agree to this again?

 

-

 

Yeri plopped down on the couch with chips she scammed from Wendy.“I can’t believe you actually agreed to be Irene’s slave.”

 

“Hey lady, maid is not slave.” Wendy protested.

 

“They sounded just tje same in your case.”

 

“Maid is where you serve people based on their need where they get paid…” Get paid....
Her voice faltered when
 the realisation fall on her that maybe she has just became a slave for the girl who is happily hanging the washed clothes outside. The victory smirk and how Yeri looked at her doesn’t help to make her feel better.

 

“Whipped.” Yeri commented then back to enjoy her chips. “But seriously, I didn’t think aliens would look so alike to human though. I expected something more different like natural blue hair or something.”  

 

Should she facepalm at those comments? “Yeri, I’m sure the impression you has is about anime.”

 

“Just saying.” Yeri shrugged.

 

“But yeah I have blue natural hair since I’m a royal. I just changed it to black because it’s more common here.”

 

“You do?” Yeri’s eyes shone at the statement, she looks at Wendy where the other assume she is imagining the latter having blue hair.

 

“Yep, I can transform to any color I want to be honest.” Wendy is so proud she get to make the sassy girl to a fangirl in a second.

 

“You do now?”

 

“Of course Yeri I just-” wait that isn't Yeri’s voice. She turned around and was welcomed with an Irene who is poking her inner cheek with her tongue. She hopes she is not in trouble.

 

“And that’s my cue to leave.” Yeri storms into her room.

 

“Erm, I think I left something in my room too…” Wendy tries to leave but when her hood is being trapped by a certain hand. She doesn’t so positive anymore.

 


#HappyWenReneDay


Author: You know you should not hide it from Irene.

W: I didn't! She didn't ask!

Author: Oh well. Now you face the wrath, good luck fam.

W: NOOOOO DONT LEAVE ME-

 

:D

-GoDna checking out-