I Did Not Know You Are Into That Unnie

Butterflus Effect

She blinked once, twice.

 

She thought of many consequences for what happened for these two days, but being tied up on the bedpost is not one of those in her mind.

 

The creator of these knots seems not in the room. Wendy tugs at the ropes. Damn where did the girl learned these complicated knots from?

 

"It's called internet, Wenwen." a voice can be heard and Wendy instantly turned around to look at the familiar voice.

 

It's the cat. Yawning and purring in comfort as she is being massaged by a certain bear. Her eyes were narrowed to a line. If she is not talking Wendy might not tell that she is awake at all. The bear has a tired look too, seems like they have maintained the position for a long time.

 

"Mind telling me what's happening?" 

 

"Ohh your soulmate appeared to be flustered when she saw a body cuddling her when she wake up. Well she is comfy in your hug but she is just too tsundere to admit them."

 

Just when Wendy was about to ask what tsundere means, the door clacked open. "So you have awaked."

 

*

 

Wendy's face was flushed red. The girl now hovering over her, she tried to move backward but the knots were very firm and on point, there is nothing she can do except squirm. Now your guardian cat told me you are afraid of getting tickled..." 

 

Wendy's eyes widen but quickly shut by the tickled from the one above her. 

 

"Ahahhhaha wait, hehehehe I-Irene, hihihihi, don't, hihihhuehuhehahaha PLEASE!"

 

Irene stopped, Wendy breathes heavily as she come down from the high, oh damn she swears she almost pissed herself. "Please, I didn't do anything..." 

 

"You, Son Seungwan, were in my bed, hugging me when I woke up."

 

"But you are the one who grabs me tight and won't let go for the past 24 hours!"

 

"Hmm?"

 

Oh . 

 

"NO! Wait hahahhaahhah. PLEASE." she yelled. At that moment she really thought that she gonna pee.

 

 

Meanwhile at the living room.

 

"Unnie I'm back!" Yeri pushed the door opened but she wasn't welcomed by anyone. She felt, neglected. How, she, Bae Yeri, a princess of Baes and queen of Rice High, not welcomed by any peasant when she back home? Oh no, unnie definitely need a lesson for the neglection.

 

"UNNIE! Wha-" She blinks, rubbing her eyes once again to make sure she ain't dreaming. 

 

"Okay... I'll just let you two continue have f-, erm whatever you are having." Door slammed hard, startling the people and animals inside the room. She can hear quick footsteps moving far away from the room and another distant door slammed. Oh gosh is she gonna get blackmailed once again?

 

Irene groans and points at Wendy. "Ughh it's all your fault!"

 

"Emm hello?" Wendy shakes her tied up hands, "I am the one being tied down and stradled here." 

 

Irene is so frustrated at the alien trying to sound innocent but she knows the alien doesn't. Those memories of what she did during she was possesed by the potion slowly comes back to her when she was showering and doing laundry after she tied Wendy up. 

 

She was so embrassed of what she did although she can blame it all on the potion. No she won't admit she remembered those. She needed to get her revenge, torturing the princess seems a good idea and her pet was just in time to give her some suggestion while she is doing it for laundry.

 

"I want cake, and fried chickens. Lots of them. Lots." Shameless cat sold out her princess for food and somehow it reminds Irene of her sister. She made a mental note to not let those two devils to get too close or else...

 

"Untie me please?" A voice below startled her, pulling her back from her own state of mind.

 

"What I do get in return?" 

 

"Whatever you want?"

 

"Whatever I want?"

 

The question was thrown back to her. She scoffed and crossed her arms looking at the girl, starting to think whatever punishment to give to her.

 

"Unnie," the cat caught her attention, she flies close to the older and whisper something to her, earning a devilish smirk from Irene.

 

Unnie? Since when that little get close to Irene? And then she saw Irene's smirk. Oh gosh this can't be good.

 

 

 


 

SO, what do you think Irene wants for Wendy? Put some of your ideas down! Have a nice day and support Red Flavour :D