Signal Received

Butterflus Effect

"How on the earth they are here?" Wendy's eyes narrowed into a thin line, trying to think  of anything that could make her cousin find her everytime. She turns her head towards Joy.

 

"Did you sold me out for food again?" 

 

Joy holds up her paws. "Not this time, I swear."

 

She shot a sharp glare on another guardian. Making the bear jolts back upon that threatening eyes.

 

"Wha-Why are you looking at me like that? I didn't betray you!"

 

Wendy narrowed her eyes again, the suspicion on the bear has not yet cleared. Did Sana gave you any treats before our runaway?"

 

"I SWEAR I DIDN'T- oh wait, she gave me three boxes of Pringles, she said that the expiry date is close and I should bring it anywhere I go. I..."

 

Wendy sighed. There isn't anything she can do now. If her cousins are not bringing other people. Maybe she should not worry too much. Ohh wait, those crazy bunch is already a problem themselves.

 

No more time for her to think that much because right now there is a strong wind blowing through the window. A black hole like portal appeared in front of ther window and minions are coming out from there.

 

Oh wait, there is no minions, it's just Chaeyoung and Dahyun. The others came in after the excited smol beans. Dahyun made tons of her own duplicate that's why Wendy thought she saw minions.

 

She felt wind passed through her and she know that Momo is already sitting at the couch with her girlfriend on her lap. The super strong girl acts like a kitty towards the super speed girl. She has no idea why, maybe Momo made Mina pscyo her into that. Not that she cares.

 

"Aloha my precious cousin!" Double yeon came out from the portal, what sets them different from the other minions is they are wearing strange clothes. Nayeon wears sleeveless thin strap colourful dress, with flowery pattern. The other yeon, who just shouted like an ahjussi, wears a short with a blouse that is same pattern with Nayeon. Both yeon wearing sunglasses, earning a headshake from Wendy. Who wears sunglasses in the middle of the night? She just pretend that she didn't see them.

 

"Fear not my people, I am Sana Moon, champion of justice! On behalf of the moon, I will right wrong and triumph over evil, and that means you! Sana points her wand towards Wendy. The said girl turns her head to the left, then to the right. She found no one beside her so she turns back again towards the anime girl, she points at herself. "Me?"

 

"Yes! You!"

 

"What crime I done to make you travel more than one million light years just to punish me?"

 

"Hmm.." Sana her chin with her thumbs and index finger.

 

"..." Why all of her cousins are so dumb dumb?

 

"Why don't you just ignore them?" Jihyo, the leader among them came out. From that distressed look Wendy can assume these troublemakers did not let Jihyo having any peaceful moment during their travel.

 

"Finally you are here! Seulbear rushs towards Jihyo's chest, hugging them as tight as she could. Joy bullied me!" Joy is unamused, it's not like Jihyo can do anything to her anyway, but she made a mental note to bully the bear even more in the future.

"W-wendy?" 

Wendy hugs her head. Why is it always so complicated? Okay, deep breathe, inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale... okay I'm ready.

 

She turns toward Irene,"Please don't panic, I swear they are not harmful, they are just my... cousins." Wendy wanted to bury herself in a hole seeing what a mess her cousins did in the house. Gosh how is she gonna explain she is no way associated in this freaking mess? What have she done in the past years to deserve this?

As expected, Irene is panicked. For the unexpected, she is not panicking over the mess. "Oh my gosh! Your family are here! Why didn't you tell me beforehand? I was not prepared! Wait let me get my makeup.."

 

Ohhhh right. The love potion. She palms her head. Okay, let's handle the jumpy girl later on when she returns to her normal self.

 

"Oh wow Wendy Son you got yourself a girlfriend within the first week of your stay here?" Jeongyeon grips Wendy's collar, startling the girl in the process. "You gotta teach me!"

 

"And why you need that skill, honey?" Nayeon pinchs Jeongyeon's ears, earning a hound-like wail from the later, and also a chuckle from Irene.  "Honey," Irene holds Wendy's arms do they need something to eat? Let me prepare some."

 

"Uhh sure..." As soon as Irene went to the kitchen, Wendy quickly gathers the girls and explains what happened in her fastest rap god speed.

 

"Hmm although it would be such a waste for you to let out this cutie..." Jihyo sighs. "Do you want Nayeon to fast forward or inverse time for you?"

 

 

 

 


Hello readers. I am sorry that i updated so late. I was so stuck because I have no idea what to write.

Also I have decided that this fic would be a frequent/(weekly) update instead of daily ones. I'm sure you guys have a lot to read and catch up so let's not bother you guys.

Also I have made a poll incase you guys have nothing to comment :D