If You Happy Then You Know To-

Butterflus Effect

A:N I am very sorry if it was boring. And sorry for foul words too.

 


 

Back when Joygi and Wenrene parted:

 

“Let’s go! There is so much food I wanna try!” Joy took Seulgi’s hand with so much enthusiast.

 

“”Waitwaitwaitwaitwait.” Seulgi pulled Joygi back with both her hands. She had to used all her energy to hold back the cat because the force of food was that strong.

 

“We cannot go out like this joy. No human being would actually watch us talking and not catch us to make money or something.”

 

“What do you want then bear?” Joy scoffed with her arms crossed.

 

“At least shift into human form please?” Seulgi pleaded as she bowed her head and clapped her paws together.

 

“No.”

 

Seulgi almost jumping around this time. Not because of happiness, she wa frustrated because Joy is not being rational and Joy being Joy she cannot stop her from anything and they might caught by the humans and become their experiment or they will die and Seungwan cannot live without them and-.

 

“I’m just kidding, bear. If you keep jumping and banging your head at the wall people might see you and catch you before we even start our adventure.”

 

Seulgi stopped her inner thought from keep rambling and turned her attention towards the cat, wait now she is in human form. Why did she change her form not waiting for her is Joy gonna dump her here and go alone? No sh-

 

“Stupid bear, quickly switch your human form or else I’m gonna dump you here and-

 

“Wait!” She don’t want to be alone, she wanted to be with Joy. Thus she quickly switch her human form.

 

“Let’s go,” she grabbed Joy’s hand tight, worried that if she let go Joy would leave her alone.

 

“Wait.” Joy stood still, not having intention going anywhere soon.

 

“W-what?” Seulgi stuttered. Is she really gonna leave her here? No she can’t be, nonono. She give her best bear eyes, pleading Joy to not leave her alone.

 

“Make yourself a bit shorter than me, and no blonde hair.”

 

“Huh?” Seulgi was dumbfounded, not sure if that’s the real request the blonde is doing.

 

But Joy don’t give a . “In 3, 2,-”

 

And Seulgi obligated immediately, phew that was so close. (AN:whipped)

 

-

 

“I’m full.” Joy caressed her round stomach. They had a lot this afternoon. From tteokbokki to steak to red velvet cheese cake, and she has just ate another ice cream.

 

“Oh you are? I’m not.” Seulgi is a bear, her stomach can be filled up a lot more if she want to (although she is just a mini bear lol).

 

“But it’s okay, let’s play! I saw so many fun rides over there!”

 

“But we should spy on Irene and Wendy now.”

 

“Pleaseeeeeeeee?” Seulgi pleaded with such bear eyes some chicken couldn’t resist.

 

She was pumped up for  all those exciting rides she saw from when they walked past the amusement park just now.

 

It was weekdays so there was not many people was there and they would be able to play everything without making queues. Seulgi was too excited to try all of those exotic rides she didn’t realize the weird expression made by the latter. Oh poor her.

 

-----

 

“That was amazing!” Seulgi exclaimed loudly, her eyes lit up from the double shot drop tower they had just now. While the bear got excited from the adrenaline rushes, Joy who was slightly behind her gone paler. She closed her eyes from the beginning till the end, although she can’t see nothing but still, the sudden connection with the gravity was so huge she was so sure she gonna crash to the ground.

 

She wanted to back away but seeing the bear being so happy since she came to Earth, she decide to hold it a bit longer for her. However she haven't recover from the last attack so she needed to delay the bear by a bit.

 

“Wait, seul. I wanna play that one.” Joy tugged Seulgi’s arm, pointing towards a place where Seulgi cannot see people playing.

 

“Bumper car? But that’s for kid.”

 

“What, I can’t play kid’s game? Remember the baby bottle you are still keeping and only drink from-”

 

“Argh stop mention that Joy! Fine!” Seulgi pouted and walked towards the booth with Joy following her with hearty laugh.

 

And that bear says the game is for kids. But she still enjoy it like she enjoyed the drop tower.

 

Joy looked at the bear, amused. She decide to make more fun for the bear.

 

She drove her car to the center, then took off and ride another unoccupied car, drove to another place and keep repeat until she was satisfied and she started to bump into Seulgi’s car from behind.

 

“Owh what the hell Joy!” Once her car bumped by Joy, her car was not able to maneuver to the directions she made because she keep bumping into other cars. While she wonder why there were so many cars around then she heard Joys laugh. So this must be one of her pranks again. She tried to avoid as many cars as she can, but Joy stayed and waited, just when Seulgi was about to get off the center of chaos Joy strikes again, bumping Seulgi to another car and blocking in front of her.

 

Seulgi got frustrated and get out her ride. Just when Joy thought she was mad, Seulgi jumped on her ride, sitting in front of her and covered her eyes.

 

“What the you are doing you dumb bear!” Joy yelled and tried to pry the hands off her eyes, but the bear is consistent, whenever she pried it off the hand will recover and once again her sight has been blocked.

 

Now it’s Joy’s turn to be frustrated. Before she pulls off another prank the time is up and they have been invited their way out.

 

“Joy are you mad at me?”

 

“-”

 

“But you are the one started it!”

 

“-”

 

A churro was given to the chicken and case’s closed.

 

-----

 

They gone to more horror rides and Seulgi finally realised something wrong happened.

 

“Are you okay Joy?”

 

Joy’s face gone paler to the point white paper is not counted as white anymore.

 

“Go away, I think I’m going to vomit.”

 

“You what?!” Seulgi jumped away and hid behind Joy, patting her back.

 

“Nah I’m just kidding. Get me some water.”

 

-

 

“ I think we should still check out on the couples.”

 

“Nah I think they will be fine. Hey look, here is a pet shop there.” Joy pointed towards a shop lot at the area named “Clic Clac Pet Shop”.

 

Both of them went and surprised by the numbers of pet they got there. Wait wat the hell is a salamander doing here?

 

“Oh here comes another customer lead them to the dogs, send them away.” A white Maine Coon who was sleeping on the royal pink chair lazily purred.

 

“Yes! Get those dogs away, only puppy who mewls are allowed to play with us!” Another persian agreed.

 

“Joy, they are creepy.” Seulgi whispered to the human cat beside her, not noticing the sparkle in her eyes.

 

“Hey y’all!” Joy chirped. “Nice to meet you guys!”

 

She went to where the Maine Coon sat and greeted her. “I’m Joy! What’s yours?”

 

“You lowlife I won’t tell you my name was Sailor Moon.”

 

“Hi Sailor Moon!”

 

“What the F! How did she know catlish. No I won’t talk to human being ever!” the Maine Coon turned her head to the side, ignoring the red haired girl.

 

Joy tilted her head, and switched to her cat form.

 

“What the- WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL DID THIS HUMAN JUST TRANSFORMED INTO A RED CAT DID EVERY HUMAN HAVE THIS SUPERPOWER WE NEED TO GO TO THE SPACE AND  AWAY FROM THIS WEIRD SPECIES.”

 

“You gotta chill sailor moon cat.” Seulgi who transformed into bear go near the cat, although her real purpose is to look for opened canned food, any food actually.

 

“We got a bear?! Oh my god I am fainting.” Sailor moon lied on her back, closing her eyes to ran away from this .

 

“Oh my my, look! The bear is so cute! An american shorthair plopped down from nowhere and squeezed the bear’s face with her paw.”

 

“She is so cute! Can we keep her, please?” The cat turned toward a ragdoll who was sleeping, asking.

 

“No, yuri.” The not sleeping cat now grumped.

 

“But she is so cute!”

 

“Still a no.”

 

“Free massage for once week.”

 

“Deal.”

 

“What about me? Seulgi is mine!” Joy retorded.

 

“A week of fried chicken.”

 

“Okay.

 

Seulgi blinked her bear eyes. Did she just got herself a new owner by a free massage and fried chicken? She was so worthless and she now wanted to go to the corner and draw circles and-

 

“You can only lend her for a week while I was around.”

 

Thank god.

 

“Jisoo I’m gonna leave now! A click sounded made by a blonde who locked the pet shop door. Joy and Seulgi looked at each other.

 

“.”

 


Another A/N:

#HappyWenReneDay