They Are Coming

Butterflus Effect

"Irene, where is you room?" Wendy pants, having a hyped girl on your back is really tiring although it felt good.

 

"Why you don't know where my room is?" Irene grabs Wendy's neck, choking the poor princess at the living room.

 

Wendy cries out when her head starts to spin. "S-Stop, Irene. I'm out of breath!"  

 

Good for Wendy because the grip on her neck has loosen, and the bunny quickly climbed down from her. Wendy was turned around and she felt her face felt by warm hands. "Oh my are you okay? Do you need CPR? Come, let me make you feel better." 

 

The drag from Irene is too damn sudden and Wendy could not respond on time. She is now lying on the couch, with Irene straddling over her. Damn this girl is strong. Wendy can get out from Irene's strong grip on her wrist.

 

"Wannie-ah, you heartbeat is so fast!" Irene says as she lies her head on Wendy's chest. Blush accelerated up Wendy's face upon the intimate act from Irene. Of course her heart will beat fast, she is still a normal alien being after all. "I-irene, I am fine, I am really fine. Could you, erm, get off me? I can't breathe."

 

"Nope."

 

"What? Why?"

 

"Lemme give you CPR, since you are not from Earth, I shall give an education for you on this.  Ain't no other one can do this except me, understand?

 

"What? Wait-"

 

"Holy !" Wendy snaps towards the voice and found someone who looks a lot Irene, pressing her cheek with her palm like the paint 'scream' while she screams. Beside her is a cute girl like her, hands on her waist, head clinging on her neck, paying no attention to other thing except the 'screaming' girl.

 

"WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY UNNIE ARE YOU GUYS DATING WHY MY COMPUTER  DIDNT SHOW ANY CHAT OF HERS THAT'S SAYING SHE IS DATING WHERE THE IS SANA SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE BE SPY I-"

 

"You should chill Yerim ahh." The girl beside blows air from the behind of Yerim's ear, carressing her stomach. "We should leave them alone. Your unnie is very frustrated from her glare on you."
 

"Oh my," the said girl looks like she finally realized what happened. Her unnie is on top, not the bottom, oh god she should run.  She should start running, right now. A loud chicken-like scream can be heard when she saw Irene gone up and chased after her.

 

"YOU LITTLE !" Irene seems like she is possessed or something, swearing she will chase her down and choke her until her neck cannot be kiss by Saeron and she is not buying her any sushi again. The list does not just stop there but Wendy doesn't hear it because the sisters has far gone.

 

Wendy sits up, hands placing on her chest, trying to calm down whatever weird fluttering emotions inside her right now.  Although it is only slight brush, this is still the first time she had anyone so close to her. Her mom told her how magically would her first kiss be since she was a kid.

 

When she was 10 years old, a fairy has made a prophecy that her first kiss will be given by someone special, someone who is her soulmate. However, there is a chance that she might not meet her at all. Many years gone by, she has almost given up. thinking that she should just find someone instead of waiting of the existance soulmate. Both of the guardian strongly against it, insisted that she will meet her soulmate one day. They gave a promised to wait for 1000 years. Luckily she doesn't need to wait that long. She is now 437 years old, not even half of the span they had agreed to she has already met her soulmate. But this is not a good time, she is at war, she doesn't want to drag her soulmate into this.

 

"Finally! I can stopped hearing your grump for not yet meeting your soulmate."

 

"IT'S JUST A LIGHT GRAZE JOY."

 

"IT'S STILL A KISS WENDY."

 

"Whatever you say."

 

"YAP. Whatever the pink blush on your face says."

 

Wendy sighed. The cons of having the guardians too long by her side. She can't hide anything, especially food.

 

Her  flutter was soon detain because Seulgi The Bear informed her something she isn't sure how to handle. 

 

"Wendy. Your cousins are here."