Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Butterflus Effect

Wendy never thought that she would see the face which brought nightmare would appear so fast.

 

And absolutely not when she finally going to confess to the one that is on her prophecy.

 

“Eric.” she scowled.

 

“Aww no more dearie or oppa?” with a slight pout on his lips, he makes a kissy face with narrowed eyes. “Oh have I interrupted something? What a gorgeous lady we have here! I apologize for my unforgivable act. How could anyone miss this precious gem that is out of space which everyone would take their heart out and let them to be eaten by a hellhound just to have a glimpse of this lady’s finger?” The guy with curly golden lock took Irene’s unoccupied hand and do the same gesture Wendy did earlier.

 

Wendy is not amused.

 

Irene is confused.

 

And the cat and the bear is delighted.

 

“ERIC OPPAAAA!” Two small dolls crashed into the blonde guy abdomen as he ruffles their fur.

 

The friendly gesture from Wendy’s guardians contradicts to the owner confuse Irene more.  She shifted her eyes from the guy towards Wendy.

 

Wendy sighed. She leads Irene closer as she shoves the guy’s hand away.  “Eric Nam. My childhood friend.”

 

“Greetings my lady.”

 

“She is my lady Eric so hands off.”

 

“So cold.” Eric pressed his hands on his chest, feign sadness as he contorts his face, earning giggles from the little ones.

 

“I should be. Who knows one day you will take someone from me again.”

 

“Wendy. You know love cannot be abducted. Kiddo just love me too much.”

 

“I FOUND HIM FIRST!”

 

“Er…” Irene is getting confused every second. “Who is the one you guys fighting over?”

 

“My pet.” the guy said.

 

“A lovely puppy.” Wendy said.

 

“A pet….” Irene mumbles. “Can I see your pet?”

 

Eric looked around, examining the surrounding. “He is kinda… big.”

 

“Big indeed.” Wendy nodded her head, before she rolled her eyes at the guy. ”Duh, minimize him.”

 

“HE IS TOO EGOISTIC FOR THIS WENDY. AND SPECIAL TREAT IS VERY EXPENSIVE.”

 

“Okay Okay.” Wendy snorted.  “Let’s go somewhere where people can’t see Wobble.” She hold out her hand to take Irene’s, and the latter clasps their fingers together without thinking much.

“Wobble?”

“The puppy.”

“Oh Okay.”

 

Irene blinked her eyes and they are now already on an island. The salty breeze waft on her face and the next second it was distilled by the fresh green around her.

 

“WOBBIE, YOU CAN COME OUT NOW.” Eric threw out something like a piece of fresh meat after he called out his puppy.

 

“That’s not a puppy.” Irene shrieked as she hides behind Wendy, looking at the huge black hellhound and it is twice their height. It’s eyes light up with green flames, Irene thinks she saw some steam came out from the nostrils too.

 

Wendy laughed. Finding Irene’s hand, she squeezed lightly as she walks towards the big little thing. Joy and Seulgi nuzzled into the hound once it blinked out. Her attempted was stopped in the middle when she felt a tugged on the interlaced fingers.

 

She turned around and found the older girl almost shivering when the hound come closer to wendy. Smiling, she wrapped her arms around Irene's shoulder as she take Irene’s hand and put it on the hound.

 

Irene's breath hitches upon the warm touch on the head. The hound’s breath on her startled her making her almost flinch if not because of the hand on hers. “Say hi to Woobie Joohyun.” Of all things, the breath beside her ear distract her the most, her brain gone haywired and she did what she was told. “Hi Woobie.” she said.

 

The hound nuzzles into her hand, his tongue stuck out and he on Irene’s cheek. Irene was stunned, she doesn’t react until seconds later. Wendy grimaced by the loud scream beside her ear.

 

“BAD PUPPY, wait BAD DOGGO!” forgetting the big the hound actually is, Irene slaps her hand on Wobbie’s face, earning a howl from the hound.

 

Irene awakened by the howl, realising she has hit a hellhound. Oh she gonna get eaten now. She will feel her flesh burning with hellfire while it was teared by the sharp teeth of the hound. She opened her eyes when she felt hand on her hair instead on teeth biting off her arms. Her stomach was nuzzle by something warm, it was the hellhound.

 

“Told ya he’s a puppy.” He can’t harm anyone. “Wendy chuckles.

 

“Tsk. He is a young hound now Wendy. You have left so long...” His words almost lower to non audible, then he raised his voice. “Anyway, Woobie seems to like Irene a lot. Did you guys ehem.” he faked a cough before he leans near Wendy, using a voice he thinks others can hear. “Mated?”

 

Flushes on both subjects’ cheek made Eric laugh out as he wiggle a knowing smirk towards Wendy.  

 

“It’s.. It’s not like that.” Wendy yelled and it came out a hamster squeak while Irene slightly bowed her head and act ostrich. The scenarios caused the blonde guy to laugh harder Irene thinks he almost coughed his teeth out.

 

It was 30 minutes later the guy finally stopped his ridiculous long laugh. His face are brimmed red and veins popping on his neck with all the laughing he did.

 

“Alright. This is entertaining.” hiccups dawn on him as he tried to continue his sentences. He places his hand on Wendy’s shoulder, patting it“Anyway, Wobbie missed you a lot. How about take him for a ride? I know you missed flying with him too.”

 

Giving a knowing smile, she bumped her fist on Eric’s shoulder before she turned around, smiling cheekily. “Come with me?”

 

Irene looks at the hellhound, and back to Wendy.  She hopes she doesn’t regret this.

 

 


HAPPY WENRENE DAY

 

pls tell me if the story getting bored lol so that i can pace the storyline