When Imagination Roams

Butterflus Effect

"Okay, Wendy from the Wonderland of another planet, this is not some funny joke and you should not pull it on me." Irene tries to keep a straight face, because what she wants right now is beat the crap out of this cutie to make her sane again.

 

"But.." Wendy looks down at her feet, mumbling. "I am not joking.."

 

Irene decides to not affix on this and move on. "Let's go." She turns around. "I'm tired."
 

Wendy nods, face drops gloomy as she follow this kind girl that let her stay, she just need to cook for her, which Wendy gladly agree because it's her hobby.

 

"Princess! Princess!" a sound came from no where startling Irene. The older girl screamed and jumped on Wendy, holding it on for her life. 

 

"What the hell is this?! Go away!"

 

Wendy rubs Irene's arms, comforting the startled girl. "It's okay Irene, it's just Deulgi."

 

Realising the intimate position they are in, Irene quickly takes a step back, gosh her face had blushed today had exceed her average annual limit. This girl is sure not from earth, okay Earth.

 

"Please don't freak out." Wendy said while extending her hands, showing her palm to the older girl.

 

A palm sized bear appeared out of thin air on Wendy's palm. 

 

The bear rubs her eyes before she opens her eyes. Meeting Irene's curious gaze, she responds with an eye smile. "Hello beautiful, I am Deulgi, Princess Seungwan's guardian angel." and the bear gave Irene a wink.

 

"Okay?" Irene blinks, she doesn't know what to expect with her life anymore.

 

"So our princess somehow has developed a little tiny crush-"

 

"Ookay little one, time to get you some sleep." Wendy quickly stops her before the bear spills all the things out.

 

"But I just woke up!" The little bear pouts. "I want food!"

 

"Oh no stupid bear you won't get any food unless I am fed." A cat standing with two feet appeared on Wendy's shoulder, and again startled the older girl.

 

"Oh my godness!"

 

"Chill grandma, you will get heart attack one day if you continued to get startled easily like this." The cat that looks like meowth in pokemon says.

 

"But, Joy, you get startled easily too.." the bear yawns.

 

And the bear got hit on her head by the cat. "I, the guardian demon of Princess Wan, does not get heart attack, and of course not get startled easily, you get me stupid bear!" 

 

Wendy quickly stops the abusive cat before the bear starts to cry again. "Gosh these two.."

 

Irene seems out of the world right now, just staring blankly at Wendy's direction.

 


Okay since people say we should go with alien....

 

Please tell me what is going to happen next, any scene you demand?

 

GoDna