What Have You Done

Butterflus Effect

"Hello beautiful Irene, are you alright?" Seulbear flew forward and stopped in front of Irene, startling the poor girl once again.

 

"What? No! Don't you come close!" She grabs anything on her and throws it towards the bear.

 

"I just want to-" The bear doesn't get a chance and a perfume bottle hit and trampled her. The bear still hovering but sadly the bottle doesn't get to. Just when the bottle almost hits the ground it was caught by someone's hand.

 

"Love Potion?" Wendy crooks her head and glanced at the terrified girl.

 

"Let me see, let me see!" Despite the little sobs she heard from the bear, Joy was excited to know about everything in this new world. She has to get it done so her game of prank can start asap. Oh she can't wait to use them on the bear.

 

Shaking her head. She walks towards Irene. The girl now sitting down on the floor, eyes shutting and hands covering her ears, she keeps on muttering "This is not real, this is not real, this..."  

 

Wendy feels bad because she has caused inconvenient to this girl and now she showed something that cannot be accepted by the girl. Maybe she should leave her and try to find ways to go back to fight the king of Cthulhu alone. She just gonna say goodbye and-

 

"Hey Wendy! This Love Potion has some magical effect on it!" Joy exclaims as she flies  fast towards Wendy.

 

"SEE!" Joy sprays the love potion towards the air between Irene and Wendy.

 

Wendy can sense the magical effect on it but luckily, she the pure royal blood, was borned immune to magic and curses. 

 

But Irene doesn't.

 


I will stop here.

 

Nah just kidding. 


 

Oh my god. She should be okay right? Wendy still doesn't know what magic effect the perfume possesses. She hope Irene will be okay. 

 

"Irene?" She goes forward and put her hands on Irene's shoulder, shaking it carefully. "Are you okay?"

 

"I don't think she will be.." "Just shut up you bear."

 

Slowly the sitting beauty opened her eyes. She traces Wendy's face with her eyes, then blinking.

 

"Ir-"

 

"Darling!" Irene exclaims, throwing herself into Wendy. 

 

Although she is still in a confused stage, Wendy managed to react and catch the jumping bunny so both of them won't fall down on the ground. "Irene, are you alright?" She asked, eyes scanning the girl in front to make sure she doesn't get injured or something.

 

But something is not right.

 

"You are so cuteeee." Irene giggles, pinching on Wendy's cheek. "Like a hamster."

 

"So our glory Princess Son Seungwan has been identify as a little rat."

 

"No one thinks you are a mute if you don't speak for a second Joy." Seungwan stays unamazed on Joy's teasing, though she is currently trapped by a koala-like girl, and she doesn't know what to do. "And hamster is not rat, they are cuter."
 

"But my wannie is the cutest!" Irene giggles as she tightens the circle between her and Wendy's arms. 

 

Wendy's face is getting hotter. And both of her guardians laughing beside is not helping right now.

 

"Iiiirene." She tries really hard to untangle the arms without making them look like she doesn't like it, though she likes it inside. She cringes hard when Irene made a sad pout upon the lost contact. 

 

"L-et's go inside first alright? I'm cold." She smiles and pats Irene hair.

 

"Okay! But I want piggyback!" 

 

And off our princess carrying an excited bunny back to her room.

 


To the room??!! XDDD Come on readers, waves your imagination like magic wand. I'm excited for y'all comments. See ya all next time.

 

Happy Wenrene Day

#wenrene #HappyWenReneDay #WenrenatorDay #WinterCabbageDay

 

GoDna out