Truth or Dare

Butterflus Effect

A/N: I'm sorry I was a bit late but then I was kinda occupied today so I didn't managed to update it on time. T.T

 


It is not until all her cousins gathered in her room before she knows they are having a mini party at Irene's house. "It's my birthday!" Seulgi whined. Shaking Irene's hand with all her might with the tiny body of hers.

 

And now they are sitting down after dinner, forming a circle to play a game call truth or dare. Irene scoffed, so much for a birthday party.

 

It all started from Joy and Yeri's very excited suggestion. Then the silly birthday bear who think it is fun just because how Joy described it.

 

“You get to tell people to do what you want.” she said.

 

Brat.

 

-

 

It was almost demonic now the bottle has already point towards her for the third time. For god sake there is 18 people in the room and she continuously got twice in a row. Ah yes, the cousins are here, so does the owners of the pet shop Joy and Seulgi got trapped that night. To be honest Irene is somehow impressed with how easily both of the guardians get close to anyone easily. Maybe the owners are weird to begin from, she supposed.


 

Seulgi asked about her first kiss and then there is that little devil cat asked about her first time. Her red face was not only embarrassment, the frustration was a bit pent up.  “Truth.” she growled.

 

“Ah unnie, the game doesn’t work like that.” Joy’s smirk hanging so high Irene almost shivered at it. “After two continuous truth you must take a dare.”

 

“What is this rule-”

 

“Or drink the chili.”

 

Either them is not good choice.

 

Sighing with a slumped shoulder. “Okay. Dare. What do you want.”

 

The cat looks around, her line of vision stopped at Wendy. Shining an unknown smile, she announced, “How about you sitting on Wendy’s lap for three rounds?”

 

Irene frowned. It sounds easy, it’s not like they don’t cuddle, more like under Irene clingyly demanded it whenever she is alone with Wendy. Joy doesn’t need to know that.

Joy seems like she knows what she was thinking as she replied. “Think of it as a warm up.”

“Okay.” Irene nodded.

She got up and went to Wendy, who seemed a bit jumpy. She place her hand on Wendy’s shoulder. When the other seemed to calmed down, she slowly sit on the lap, adjusting her position in between so it’s more comfortable.

“No touching ground.”

“You didn’t said it just now!” Irene proclaimed, not pleased with the sudden rules adding.

“Well I do now.”

Nothing she can do. She muttered something like bishyouwillgetitlater before circling her arms around Wendy’s neck and lifting her legs from the ground. Gosh it was so tiring to maintain the same position, she is halfway to 60 years old for god sake.

Noticing Irene’s slight tremble, Wendy hooked her arm on below Irene’s knees to support her and Irene flashed an appreciation smile in return.

Grinning, Joy announces. “Let's move on!”

 

-

 

She actually fell asleep during the game. Wendy’s light nudges shook her out from her fluffy dream where she was surrounded by marshmallow. She thinks that she growled because someone interrupt her from eating chocolate dipped marshmallow. She looked up and met by Joy’s teasing smirk.

 

This is embarrassing.

 

There is no way she would be able to face other person now. “I need some, um space.” Irene struggled out from Wendy’s hug. She was about to run.

 

At the same time, she heard a loud exclaim from the crowd. “I DARE YOU TO WALL SMACK AND KISS BAE JOOHYUN!”

 

Did someone just called her name or something?

 

-

 

She was cornered to a wall by a certain silvered haired girl with a playful spark in her eyes. “D-do we have to do this?” her trembling voice betrayed her nervousness although people see she had a poker face on from afar.

“Unnie, I don’t wanna drink chili.” Sana whined as she smack the wall with her hand while she leaned closer towards Irene. Irene is sure chili eating is not a concern of the Japanese girl since she likes to kiss everyone she meet. She didn’t get to do it to Irene since the latter come with a very strong ‘don’t mess with me’ aura. Oh now she get the chance, she surely won’t let it go waste.

 

-

 

“You tasted so sweet unnie, like vanilla chocolate honey with a cherry on top.” Sana whispered to Irene before she withdrew her hand and went back to her seat, giving a peck on Jihyo’s jealous puffy cheek. “I am not jealous.” Lie.

 

Based on the crowd reaction, she guessed the must kissed quite a long time. Intense even. She didn’t remember everything. She thinks her brain must have gone short circuit when their lips touched. It was a blank and she just let the soft skin do whatever on her.

 

“I think I forgot to feed my hamster.” faking a cough and a very fake excuse, she ran out to the bathroom. She definitely didn’t look towards a very sad hamster who laugh very awkwardly (more like sadly) among the circle.

 

-

 

She was trying to get her act up when she but met with Wendy who was standing in the middle of the circle. Blindfolded.

 

Oh .

 

Joy who is sitting on her shoulder, saying “so, the one you grab will be your 7 minutes in heaven partner Wendy! Ain’t that exciting?”

 

EXCITING YOUR .

Of course, it was internally scream by our Miss Irene who was standing at the entrance of bathroom here.

 

“Start!”

 

And there goes the princess as she exhaled deeply before she starts. Both her hands are extended as she went forward,  her movement is very slowly since she was trying not to fall down or tripped over something.  

 

She swear she just blinked and now Wendy is very close to one of the person now. Rose, she believe, one of the owner of the pet shop. She seems lovely. Wendy touched the girl’s shoulder and the people cheered and the latter ducked her head and lead the blindfolded girl to somewhere Irene assumed is one of her guestroom.

 

Wait what?

“Where are they going?” Irene asked the now crowd.

“Oh there you are unnie!” the bear replied. “Joy dared Wendy to play 7 minutes in heaven!”

“Heaven what?”

“Basically they can do anything they want during the 7 minute in the room.” Joy smirked.

 

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING.

 

Thousand of possible scenes went through Irene's mind. Wendy won’t do that won’t she? She is just a shy harmless hamster.

That’s because you are too intimidating Bae Joohyun.

But, but,  but, Wendy said she is not interested in other people.

She doesn’t have much friend here Joohyun, plus you have been occupying her.

Are you saying I’m the selfish one who was restricting her love life now.

You could say that.

 

She think she just chewed a bile. Definitely. It is not helping when her ears is too sensitive she thought she heard a yelp from the room.

 

“Erm, I think I left something important.” Taking her jacket from the stand, she rushed out the door.

 

 


SURPRISE! It was supposed to be more dramatic in my imagination (I think). Apologize if they are not dramatic, have typo and boring lol. Also Happy belated Valentine's Day, Happy WenRene Day, and Happy Lunar New Year WOOOO

Have a nice year forward and hope RV concert will cover all country. lol. As long they get to eat well and Irene grabbing well I have no complain. 

 

CHIGEUMKKAJJI, GODNA CHECKING OUT SUMMIDA