It's A Wonderful World?

Butterflus Effect

"Who is this?" Irene is rumbling when opening the door. Like damn who would knock on her door on 4pm? (hello miss Bae why ain't you doing your laundry?)

 

A small figure was squating on the floor, done putting a package, ready to get up and go. She was startled a bit when she saw a pair of legs in front of her when she revert her gaze. "OMO!" She jumped back a bit but clam down very soon.

 

Irene was confused. As long as she remember she didn't buy anything online, maybe it was Yeri's. "Is this a package to Bae Irene?" she asked the good looking and somehow familiar delivery girl while her gaze trails down to the package. She furrows her brow when she saw her name of the package. She shrugged it off as she thought that maybe Yeri has bought some kind of weird things using her card. Please don't be some kind of s and stuff.

 

What is more interesting is when she reverted her gaze towards the cute girl she found the girl had dissappear. Rude. She the Bae is someone who makes people fight through a zombie apocalypse just to have a date with her. Who was that girl and why would she disappear without a proper greeting?

 

She huffed as she picking up the small package and go back into her house. "Yeri-ah did you bought something online?!" Irene shouted again towards her sister's room. 

 

"Ani!" Luckily her sister answered because she is too lazy to move her feet. Maybe she listened too much Bruno Mars's song, she should chill on it a bit. 

 

Weird.

 

She opened the package, no scary things inside, nor a bomb. It's a thin pink transparent bottle which she assumed is a perfume or fragrance. She looked at the label. Love Potion. Oh well it is interesting at least.

 

She noticed there is another small paper inside the package, seems like a flyer for the thing she is holding right now.

 

'Ever want someone's attention on you and only you?' She wants to scoff at the message but since no one is here there is no point she doing that.

 

'With this Love Potion you can get anyone you want!' What is this flyer kidding? Even Donald Trumpet? Eww gross.

 

'Spray the Love Potion towards someone you want and they will fall in love with the first person they see.' Hmm maybe she should try this on Yeri later.

 

'But remember, the effect will only last for 24 hours!' ..... Then what is the point of having this crap? But still she gonna spray it on Yeri later and tell her to help her to do all the housechores.

 

"DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!"

 

Irene was startled upon the quick sudden door bell rings. Just who the hell is this again? She groaned and once again dragged herself to open the door. She moved too much today, had to take some carrot cake later to reward herself.

 

And one more cute girl visit her house. Fourth of March is her lucky day she guess. "What can I h-" But the cute girl quickly barged in without saying anything and slammed the door behind. 

 


A/N: Is this long? I have no idea hahahha. Comment what you want to happen next. I have some idea on my mind but the next chapter will based on the comment :) Hope the writing is a least readable to you and have a good day.

 

GoDna saying bye. Maybe sleeping can get me more comments