Chapter 9

One Mistake, One Love

 

Opening my eyes the same place, hospital I know already. I look to my side and gasp in fear. I shout out in pain, ONEW-SHIIIII! I weakly get off my bed and limp to him. Tears building up, and I say this is all my fault, wake up Oppa, wake up please. Don't leave me like this, I little groan can be heard, then I say saranghae. He opens his eyes a little and smiles. Immediately the other members run in, they look at me in shock but smile happily to know that they're best friend and hyung are okay. I return to my bed and Siwon runs in, 'Are you okay? Why would you do such a thing? How are you feeling?. ' In the corner of my eye I see Onew lose his smile. The doctor then walks in.

'No one has suffered anything serious, Lee Jinki may experience weakness in his lungs, so he will need extra care. will be discharged today, theres some good news and some bad, has gotten most of her lost memory back. Which is excellent to hear, the bad news though she will be going through a very emotional phrase. So you need to pay extra attention to not leave her alone and comfort her whenever you can. Thats it. '

The doctor walked off, they got all the papers ready for my discharge, Siwon was being particularly nice and helpful, I still saw Onew looking at me, knowing it didn't seem right. I walked off without saying goodbye without looking at him I walked off. All that was in my mind was pure happiness, I remember everything. The doctor may of said I remembered some but to me it feels like I remember everything that has happened, but then something happened. Something kept flashing in my mind, the word Promise echoed in my mind. A tear was rolling down my eyes but I quickly wiped it before Siwon notices.

I start to think if I truly do love Onew, before, in the room, I said my heart out without knowing what I said. Is this love, or is it an excuse for forgiveness?

Then Siwon without looking at me wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in, in shock I say 'S-S-Siwon-Shii' He smiles and looks at the sky, 'I finally have you all to myself' He said. I didn't know what he meant by that, walking straight, we walk into a very crowded road, it got more crowded as people recognized Siwon. Especially when he was with a girl, and that girl was me. We walked into a store, it was full of cute clothing and accessories, I looked up at Siwon, he looked down and said 'go choose what you want, anything and i'll get it for you, as long as your happy'. I start to awkwardly wade across the store, looking at clothes, while Siwon was sitting at a bench reading a magazine and looking up once in a while and giggle at how cute I was. I chose a floral dress, though it was very cold, I picked a pair of leggings, boots and a beanie to match. I got changed and showed Siwon, he looked up and was stoned, 'Y-you look beautiful' He said with a cute smile. 'Is that all you want?' he asked. I nodded. He then said in shock 'this isn't enough, this one outfit won't go on for 6 months in Japan'. I looked at him in complete shock and confusion, I got the courage to say 'J-japan?' 'Yes, your moving to Japan with me, like you promised.' Siwon said. Again the word 'Promise' came up. I wasn't sure what to do, but stare at him blankly. Siwon's smile began to fade, 'you don't want to go do you?' I look at him and slightly shake my head, he then got his money and slammed it at the counter of the store, and said 'pay for her clothes, and keep the change' He then walked to me grabbed my wrist tightly, and dragged me to his car. 'S-Siwon-Shii, let go, it hurts.' I said in pain. He pushed me in his car, and closed the door. He let go of my wrist. It was red and in pain. Not like he cared, he just completely lost his mood. He continued to drive, 'W-where are we going Siwon?' I said. 'Somewhere, Somewhere' He said. I didn't feel safe, I then felt a vibrate on my phone, It was Taemin he texted me. 'Noona, where are you? Onew is sad, but he told us what you said, have you made a decision?' I turn to the side hiding my phone from Siwon and texted 'Taemin-ah, Siwon-shii is taking me to Japan, like the situation that happened, hes driving me somewhere now, I don't know where but i'm scared.' -MessageSent- The loud ring was made, alerting that the message was sent, alarming Siwon, he looked at me and grabbed my phone. Without looking at the text he put it in his pocket and continued driving.
Where was he taking me? Is it safe? Where am I? Onew Oppa, Where are you to save me. . .  

______________________________________________
DADA :) Didn't i promise i would update regularly? well i am :D So wish me luck for my yearlies this week, i won't forget you guys <3