Chapter 3

One Mistake, One Love

 

Today was the day, the day that will decide whether i will stay with SHINee or leave and i
start a new life.I'm sitting on the bench at where we made our promise, from the distance i see SHINee
walking towards me with not so pleasant faces, that tell me they're not happy. I stand up and great them, we used to do 90 degree bows but now i only do it. I then said..."I'm sorry, i knew i did wrong and i wish i never done it, but you have to believe me, i didn't know what i was doing, it was stupid, please i don't want our friendship to end, please please forgive me." Again the tears come back. Jonghyun walks up to me, wipes my tears away, and says what you did was unforgivable. He steps back and walks away followed by the rest of SHINee except Taemin, he looks at me and says "I tried" and walks off.
 
There i was standing all by myself tears rushing down my face, i run, run, run faster and away. Not looking back, but still knowing that they're watching me. I run into Siwon's dorm, pack my stuff. He comes home and i say "lets go". He asks " Go where? Japan?" "Yes. i want to escape this let me stay with you." "The plane doesn't leave till another 3 days. "we can wait till then." I run into the room and grab my phone, i immediately text Taemin "I'm leaving from here, I'm staying with Siwon and going to Japan, tell the others that it might make them a bit happy." Taemin doesn't text back. Scared, sad, angry, unhappy, all these feelings build up, i then let a terrifying scream and collapse to the floor. Dizzy, scared i can't move, i open my eyes weakly everything is blurry, all i see is Siwon panicking and shouting, I look back, and see doctor's rushing me into a room, a mask placed on my head i breathe in heavily and close my eyes. 
 
(2 Days Gone By in the hospital)
 
I open my eyes, how long have i been in here? I look at the clock its 3am, on my bed next to me is Siwon fast asleep. I stretch my arm but a pain is sent through my arms, I look to see a needle in my vein, must be a blood test. Siwon wakes up and says "you're awake, and okay how are you feeling?" I answer "I feel weak. How long have i been in here?" "2 days. It was scary you worried me." I didn't know what to say. I grab my phone and check if there were messages, no new messages. Have SHINee really forgotten about me?. A tear runs down my face, Siwon wipes it off and says "You're okay, don't cry I'll always be here for you now go back to sleep for the next day" I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep. 
 
I am awaken by my doctor that said "You are discharged you may leave and get dressed" Siwon smiles and looks at me "We're leaving today, in about 4 hours, i will take you to eat and we can go meet with the other members" "I didn't pack my clothes yet" I said unconfidently. "I packed it for you already." Siwon said. I stand off and my feet touches the floor, unsteadily i walk towards the change room to wash my face and change.
 
___________________________
 
 
Hai guise :) Like it so far? Don't Worry another chapter is on the way :D I don't know if its gonna be a sequel all i know if that the next chapter is the last one. There is a continuation but I'll be working on a new fanfiction for you all :)