Chapter 7

One Mistake, One Love

 

At the markets to get some groceries, since yesterday i have been thinking alot, is Onew who he says he is, or some creep thats lying?. If Onew was my true love wouldn't i remember?. I walked in the dorm, if Jonghyun never told me what happened i wouldn't of just ran to him, it was only me acting. Only some things came to mind. The guys all look  familiar but do i even know them? or are they just people i've came across? I don't know. I walk up to see this man running up towards me, i don't worry cause hes probably just passing by, but as he got closer and closer i recognise his face, Its the guy that was shaking me in the hospital. Not concentrating at him, daydreaming. Then a feel a bone crushing feeling throught my whole body, i come back to reality to see the man hug me, I remember his name, Siwon. S-s-siwon? I stuttured. He nods, his smile is huge. Then he says, You got discharged? when? why didn't you tell me to pick you up, do you have a place to stay?' i stare at him blankly. 'You do remember me right? I'm your true love, your everything' SIwon said. Immediately a feeling of shock went through my body. 'T-T-True Love?' I said in my head, O-O-Onew?' i said shockingly. 'Onew is my true love, he said he was' I say to Siwon. 'Hes not who he says he is, i'm your true love' Immediatley i jump to conclusions 'if hes not he says he is, and you are the one, then i must follow you ? ' He nods, unsure about the decision i just made i go ahead and run back to the Onew's dorm. There all the members have left for work, i grab all the stuff i have and run out the door. Heading towards Siwon's car, i think about what was happening. Entering the car, i look back at the dorm. I think i made the right decision, off we go to Siwon's Dorm. 

_______________________________________________________________
OMGOGMOG IM SOOOO SORRY FOR THE UBER LONG WAIT AND THE UBER SHORT CHAPTER. I failed my test 3 So i was being forced to do extra studies and had no time to do anything. DON"T WORRY. Withing the holidays basically a week i shall be updating ANND wait for it. A new Story. Now. i don't know how to make a poll. CAuse i . I need help, the people in my new story is, YOU!, Jonghyun, Your best friend, Your best friends crush, the rest of shinee. and. wait for it. NUEST. Now. I need you guys to vote. A member of nuest will be your friends new crush, and another will be your best friends heart breaker. Vote for your favourite two :)