Chapter 8

One Mistake, One Love

 

We have arrived at his dorm. It seems so pleasant, it has a beautiful scenery but why does this scenery look so familiar to me ? I walk in and immediately I get a huge feeling I definitely have been here. Maybe Siwon is correct, I am his true love and I have stayed with him in this dorm for a long time. Immediately I feel completely safe, I now completely believe that Siwon is my true love. ' I'm going to the practice room to practice for our next comeback, would you like to come? ' asked Siwon. 'N-no thank you i'll just get myself fitted here' I replied. Siwon left, I felt more comfortable I unpacked my things and while unpacking I got a message from Taemin, “Noona, why? Why did you leave? Not only did you leave your bestfriends which ere by your side since Preschool but you left the one you truly love. Onew, hes not happy. He loves you, noona. Why don't you believe us?, I was always by your side noona helping you through the ups and downs even when the other hyungs were angry at you I stayed by your side. What have you got to say? This time I don't think I can stick by you anymore. Make a decision noona, stay with the one you truly love or stay with the one that you think you love.”

Tears builded up in my eyes by this text, why was I crying? They don't mean anything to me right? They're just friends that say they love me, but I'm 100% sure that Siwon I the one. Onew, Mianhe I just don't think we were right for each other. I'm sure I know what i'm doing is right. The tears begin to pour down faster, as I think harder on what is exactly happening. I only have one thing in my mind right now. Find out what is actually happening. Tears still pouring harder then ever down my face, I receive another text, Noona, from this day on I don't know you. If you don't make the right decision then its goodbye to our friendship. I burst into tears, Mianhe, Mianhe, Mianhe, Mianhe, Mianhe. I say to myself. Mianhe.

I walk outside to get some air, my face still looking a bit sobby I walk out to the streets. I walk to the park, immediately the park was very familiar, I sit on the swings and sway with the wind. Then I feel something wrapping around my waist, a warm feeling, it stopped me from swinging. I sit there clueless I don't want to turn around because I know its not going to be pleasant. Immediately I get teary and tears start to run down, I whisper mianhe, mianhe, for ever causing the pain you feel, mianhe for making you suffer, mianhe. Tears come again rolling rolling, down down. I feel the warpping feeling loosen and let go my eyes still closed tears still running down, I feel a presence wipe my tears off my face. A familiar voice speaks, you should of made the right decision. I open my eyes to see Onew there, he didn't look so happy. Tears flooding my eyes more I grab him and hug him tightly and all that came out of my mouth was Mianhe. I feel so bad. Onew looking at me in shock, with tears rolling down my eyes he said 'I don't like seeing you this way, you may not feel the same as you did before the crash but you must know I won't ever forget the bad things you have done to me, I will never not love you but if it goes on I shall leave. Not only you, but the world. I loosen and look up there Onew looking away, he grabs my hands and push them away from his body and walk away.

My body paralyzed, I know what he meant by leaving the world. I didn't want it to happen I need to find out what happened, after the crash I don't remember. I stand up in determination and walk towards the street. Not looking right or left I say to myself. I'll do anything to remember what happened Onew-shii. That moment, the screeching sound of a car. Then boom. Black. All I see is black, the same feeling but lighter. Why don't I feel much pain ? I open my eyes to see another guy sitting in front of me hugging me tightly, bleeding, I open my eyes wider and see Onew. No, This can't happen, he looks at me still a bit concious and says, Anything? I did say I would leave the world. He closes his eyes. And that moment I join him and close my eyes and enter the world of darkness and pain.  


_______________________________________________________
is this chapter too short? i'm trying my best :D school is starting Nooooo ~
Mianhe is its toooo short kekeke
Kamsamida for your support :)