Chapter 11

One Mistake, One Love

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I scream as I feel a pinching pain on my hand. A knife. It had just cut me. Crying in pain, in confusion in sadness that i'll never be saved. Blood dripping down my hand. I can't cover it my hands are tied behind my back. Then a shadow from behind starts to move to the right. Everything is blurry, my eyes are just filled with tears. The shadow starts to get bigger as the person is getting closer, he steps in front of me. I scream, a man face scarred, eyes bloodshot. He starts to laugh. Tears rushing down my face. He starts to talk 'you look beautiful. Don't cry I won't hurt you. Yet.' He walks off behind me laughing. In the shadows I can see him pick up pointy objects. 'You ready?' The man asks. I close my eyes as I know he is approaching me, I screeching pain on my face, I open my eyes to see he is cutting a picture on my face with a needle, Pain I can see blood rolling down my face, the warmth of my blood but the pain that I am having. He finishes with a sentence 'You are mine now' He once again walks off. I black out as the pain hurts too much. Oppa. . . Onew Oppa. . . Where are you?

(Onew's bits or POV)
Where are you? I will find you. I search around the building and around the room you were in, something at the door caught my eye. A note jammed between the hinges of the doors I open it to read.
“I have taken her, master. Pay me well and I will do my job, this might be the last time you'll see her i'll be at out hide out in the darkest part of Seoul. I'll be waiting for you to finish her, master.” A pain reached my chest, I'm finding it difficult to breathe. I fall to the floor, someone runs to me, its Siwon, “Hyung! Hyung! Are you okay?” Siwon asks me. Weakly I get up from the floor, I show Siwon the note, his eyes get larger in shock. We walk down to the bottom floor and give what we found to the policemen. “Good work men, we will examine the paper look for prints, this is getting serious I don't think you need to get involved.” “I-involved in what” Siwon asks, “Wheres you ?” Siwon says. “I'll tell you everything later first we need to look for more clues” I reply back. I look up in the sky and think. “The darkest part of Seoul...” THE ABANDONED WAREHOUSE! I thought to myself. I tell the policemen where I suspect they are, they nod and immediately go back to their stations to investigate more deeply. I tell Siwon what happens after they leave. “We need to save her” Siwon says. “We will” I say.

(Narrator)
Days and days past by, as the policemen investigate and so do Siwon and Onew.
you is still blanked out in the darkest area of Seoul will they find her? What will they do? Can they do it in time? Who is this man? Why are there so many questions still to be answered? What is the fate between Onew you and Siwon? Find out in the next chapter :)

________________________________________________________________________
As you can see i hae changed the way i write <3 And sorry i haven't updated in a long time 3 I LOST SO MANY SUBSCIRBERS SAD LIFE. I've been going through depression about failing my Maths Half Yearlies. . . And i have been going out alot AND i am planning my birthday. Don't worry i will be releasing a new Story and HEAPS AND HEAPS of chapters <3
Comment,
SHARE, Subscribee.